Love my New Profile! - Northern California

I was very nervous about getting a nose job but I...

I was very nervous about getting a nose job but I love my results! I had broken my nose in the past and deviated septum that was fixed. He used used a graft out of my own cartilage from my nose to fill in the indention on the side of my nose. He only rebroke one side of my nose so I had only one black eye.

I am now 7 weeks post op and the only thing that bugs me is the scar but that should heal in time.

If I had to do it over again I would. I love my nose! I used to hate when people would look at me from the side and now I don't care. Pictures are more fun to take.

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

Also none of my friends noticed I had anything...

Also none of my friends noticed I had anything done because the change was very small. Just my profile looks different. I was going for a small change because I still want to look like myself just more refreshed. So worth it!! I love my nose!

Very nice result! I'm glad this went well for you. Thanks so much for posting your story and photos here on RealSelf.

Your scar will fade until it's pretty much invisible. Mine did and my skin tone is similar to yours.

Glad this was worth it for you!

Sacramento Plastic Surgeon