Couldn't Have Asked for Better! - Newport Beach, CA

I have always been insecure about my nose but was...

I have always been insecure about my nose but was too scared to actually go through with rhinoplasty. After how pleased I was with my entire experience from my breast aug at dr elam's, I decided to go through with it.

I am now on day 3 post op & feel amazing! I have virtually no pain or bruising and very minimal amount of swelling. I can't wait until I get my cast off this week, I already can tell it is going to look great : )

I'm getting septoplasty and rhinoplasty next week. have any advice? you mentioned u broke ur nose twice was it ever fixed besides this surgery?
you are really pretty! your nose fits your face beautifully. i was a fast healer, too, but totally noticed i would wake up more swelled feeling if i slept too flat.
You Look Great! Love your nosee:)
Orange County Facial Plastic Surgeon

Make sure you do alot of research on your doctor- do not make a decision purely based on cost or location.... this is your face you are getting altered! I would recommend asking the doctor you are interested in booking your surgery with to physically see a patient who has just had Rhinoplasty in person if possible. I got to see a few patients (who gave my doctor permission obviously)that were a week- month post op when they came in for re-checks & asked them questions etc.