Couldn't Have Asked for Better! - Newport Beach, CA

I have always been insecure about my nose but was...

I have always been insecure about my nose but was too scared to actually go through with rhinoplasty. After how pleased I was with my entire experience from my breast aug at dr elam's, I decided to go through with it.

I am now on day 3 post op & feel amazing! I have virtually no pain or bruising and very minimal amount of swelling. I can't wait until I get my cast off this week, I already can tell it is going to look great : )

Orange County Facial Plastic Surgeon

Make sure you do alot of research on your doctor- do not make a decision purely based on cost or location.... this is your face you are getting altered! I would recommend asking the doctor you are interested in booking your surgery with to physically see a patient who has just had Rhinoplasty in person if possible. I got to see a few patients (who gave my doctor permission obviously)that were a week- month post op when they came in for re-checks & asked them questions etc.

I'm getting septoplasty and rhinoplasty next week. have any advice? you mentioned u broke ur nose twice was it ever fixed besides this surgery?
you are really pretty! your nose fits your face beautifully. i was a fast healer, too, but totally noticed i would wake up more swelled feeling if i slept too flat.
You Look Great! Love your nosee:)
You look gorgeous- like a movie star. Enjoy!!
You are so lucky to heal so quickly!! 2 weeks post op I still have tons of swelling and bruising. I wonder if it has to do with the surgeon or just different people's bodies and reaction to surgery.
I think it is a combination of both! I didn't bruise much at all- I had a little shiner on right side & skin was a little dicolored under my eyes but that all was pretty much gone a few days after I got my cast off. I would definitely recommend you sleep up at an incline, as that makes a VERY big difference on swelling
how long was recovery? What did you have done just the tip or did your also get the bridge fixed too?>
It depends on what u consider recovery? I had my cast on for a week.... I rested a couple days after that & then I went back to work etc. SUPER easy recovery! You obviously have to take it easy- no working out or anything strenuous for a month or 2 but besides that you can go back to your daily routine rather quickly = )
Thank u! You are GORGEOUS as well hun! I am so happy with my results so far- I'm still swollen but it hasn't been very long since surgery so I'm not worried about it = ) I just read some of your posts.. has the tiny bump gone away? Are u stil swollen?
you are so pretty!!! i love the side profile of your nose! it fits your face perfectly! it's so cute!!

What about your nose did you actually dislike?

Glad all went well. Getting your splint off is very exciting! Please come back and let us know what you thought.

I have broken my nose twice so it was crooked, had a bit of a hump & a little hook at the tip. It is still a little swollen but the little amount of bruising I had is gone & my nose already looks great! I'm already back to my daily routine, work etc. This was a breeze! = )
Do you have before pics available..