Radiesse - First Time User - I Will Be Back - Full Review Here - Laguna Niguel, CA

I looked in the mirror and my face was melting! Dr...

I looked in the mirror and my face was melting! Dr K worked her magic with the radiesse. I asked about Botox (remember you have to ask)and she presented all my options on the spot. She knows her stuff. I will be back!

What were the results?  Fantastic! They were visible on the spot.  I am writing this within two hours of the treatment and am tickled with the results!

Laguna Niguel Dermatologic Surgeon

Dr. answered all my questions and explained each step of the process along the way. Dr. K is an artist/sculptor as well as a doctor and she loves what she does. If that doesn't speak volumes then I don't know what does! She doesn't oversell. You have to ask! So, ASK! I say go for it! I waited two years and wish i had gone sooner. The staff is a great bunch! They are efficient and they know their business! Costs? Comparable and they run specials! Which I love! No hard selling here and the place is booming with customers which is always a good sign.