Radiesse - First Time User - I Will Be Back - Full Review Here - Laguna Niguel, CA

I looked in the mirror and my face was melting! Dr...

I looked in the mirror and my face was melting! Dr K worked her magic with the radiesse. I asked about Botox (remember you have to ask)and she presented all my options on the spot. She knows her stuff. I will be back!

What were the results?  Fantastic! They were visible on the spot.  I am writing this within two hours of the treatment and am tickled with the results!

Hi Washington,

Your doctor sounds super knowledgable and made you feel comfortable. A melting face is never good I'm glad she fixed that for you. With such a positive experience it soudns like there was very little brusining and pain, which is another plus to a great doctor. We'd love to see some pictures. Please keep us udpated.

Thanks so mcuh for the review and have a great week!

-Britt

Laguna Niguel Dermatologic Surgeon

Dr. answered all my questions and explained each step of the process along the way. Dr. K is an artist/sculptor as well as a doctor and she loves what she does. If that doesn't speak volumes then I don't know what does! She doesn't oversell. You have to ask! So, ASK! I say go for it! I waited two years and wish i had gone sooner. The staff is a great bunch! They are efficient and they know their business! Costs? Comparable and they run specials! Which I love! No hard selling here and the place is booming with customers which is always a good sign.