Smooth Process, Wonderful Recovery, Delightful Result - California

I felt better than I looked. I am an athletic and...

I felt better than I looked. I am an athletic and fit mid sixties lady. I looked tired in the mirror. The frown lines around my mouth made me look a little sad. After my facelift and laser resurfacing, I look fresh and my skin has a good soft look. I am thrilled.

Pleasanton Plastic Surgeon

I had seen several of Dr. B's surgical results. I liked the way his facelift looked natural and fresh. My choice of him as a surgeon was based on his training and his skill and passion for his specialty. He has a certified surgical facility where I felt like my safety and comfort were paramount. I also felt his surgery suite was based on his needs to perform at his best level. My care from beginning to end was wonderful.

Hi Boulder Belle -- Welcome to RealSelf and thanks for writing your review. What was the recovery process like (pain, downtime, etc)?

Someone just asked about pain. I would have to put pain on a scale of 1 to 10 at the lowest of 1. I would use the words, minor discomfort, rather than pain. I had six procedures...facelift, dermabrasion, blepharoplasty (eyelifts), deep laser resurfacing and dermal fat grafts to my lips. Off pain medication immediately (day of surgery). Some bruising but able to go out for lunch five days following surgery. I attribute this to Dr. Bachelor's skill in handling tissue and my good preparation before surgery.

So simple answer is practically NO PAIN, simply minor discomfort for a few days. I am three weeks post surgery and totally back in the swing of things.

Boulder Belle