Breast Reduction Scheduled for March 19th - Calfornia

Hi all... well with my insurance approval and surg...

Hi all... well with my insurance approval and surg date I'm ready!!(I think anyway).

To give you a little background I am a soon to be 40 yr old mom of 2 (5 and 2). My life a s a professional ballet dancer was not easy with size C breasts and then age and breastfeeding etc resulted in one breast being a 34 DDD and the other 34 DD. I am a 5'8 122pd girl who can't stand the boobies anymore...I long to be a B (always have).

Any suggestions for surviving home life with small ones and is it crazy to think I may go back to teaching ballet the next week if I "keep elbows in" and just instruct from a chair or is that crazy!!?? This website is great!! Excited to be part of the community

The countdown is on....March 19 is approaching...

The countdown is on....March 19 is approaching quickly.....wish me luck.

Last weekend for me ladies then its 6am "call"time...

Last weekend for me ladies then its 6am "call"time Monday morning.Before picks soon too come.

Hope you are feeling better now that the drains are out and you have a couple of more days behind you!
Doing well.... Super sore but pain medication works well, not trying to be a hero on that front. Tomorrow drains come out. Thanks for all the kind words, you are all very sweet. More to be said ....
Hope it went well today!! ~Nice
Elizabeth, I just found your thread tonight, and realized that your surgery was today. I hope it went well, please let us know when you feel up to it!
Just checking in Elizabeth. Hope you are doing well!
Good luck hon lots of thoughts and prayers for your big day!
Thanks for all the support. A bit nervous but after looking at my pic I posted I must say EEK ...can't wait for a NEW me xo
Good Luck, Elizabeth! We'll be thinking of you!
Good Luck! One more day, you must be so excited! I would stay home 2 weeks and don't pick up your kids. The hardest part is you can't really hug. I don't have kids but I miss really hugging my hubby and 2 dogs! Let us know how you do.
Good Luck, Elizabeth! I will be thinking of you on Monday. Can't wait to hear from you when you post-op!
Welcome Elizabeth! I think one week may be a little soon. I just think you may tire way too easily. At two weeks I think you should have no problem. My kids were older so I can't be alot of help with the little ones, but be so careful with lifting! Good luck!