Breast Revision (included Lift, New Implants and Internal Scar Removal) - Newport Beach, CA

I had implants put in in 1997 and after 14 years...

I had implants put in in 1997 and after 14 years they did not look the same and really needed to be redone.

The need for a breast revision became very apparent in 2011.  Dr. G evaluated how my breasts looked and what had happened due to internal scarring.  He told me I needed a breast revision that incorporated a lift, new implants and scar removal.

My breasts look like I wanted them to look back in 97 when I first had implants done by another surgeon.  They are perfect with just the right size and look that I wanted.

Orange County Plastic Surgeon

Dr. G is the most caring, kind surgeon I have met. He makes you feel that you will have all the time you need with him. He is a perfectionist and it shows in his work. Dr. G really listened to me and did exactly what I wanted. His staff is unbelievable - very knowledgeable, caring, efficient. I would recommend him to anyone needing this type surgery. I can't thank him enough. His surgical staff was top notch and very caring also.

HI, thanks for sharing your experience. I am considering the same type of surgery...and a slightly smaller implant this time. Just wondering if the doctor did anything special to prevent capsular contracture this time like a triple antibiotic wash for the pocket or having you on an extended course of antibiotics with lab cultures to watch for any signs of infection. Would also love to see some pics!
Hi, I don't know the answer to your question on capsular contracture, but I do know I was not on an extended course of antibiotics. Here is a quote from Dr. G's site on how he does his implants " I prefer a dual plane approach for most of my patients as I feel it provides a more natural looking, sloped breast appearance, and that is what my patients desire." It is now 3 years later and my breasts look beautiful and feel very natural. I am extremely pleased. Sorry I don't feel comfortable doing pics but my pics are on his website #1968 under breast revision. Also you can email Dr. G and ask your questions or go in for a consultation and ask.
Thanks so much for following up with your answers after 3 years. I'm glad you are still happy with them and not having any scar tissue forming this long afterwards. I'll check out your photos on his site!

I'm glad this worked out so well for you! Did you go with silicone or saline?

I had had saline and I decided this time to go with silicone. I love them - they feel so natural to me and I was convinced they are safe now since they have that "gummy bear" texture. They won't break or leak so I'm happy.