Breast Revision (included Lift, New Implants and Internal Scar Removal) - Newport Beach, CA

I had implants put in in 1997 and after 14 years...

I had implants put in in 1997 and after 14 years they did not look the same and really needed to be redone.

The need for a breast revision became very apparent in 2011.  Dr. G evaluated how my breasts looked and what had happened due to internal scarring.  He told me I needed a breast revision that incorporated a lift, new implants and scar removal.

My breasts look like I wanted them to look back in 97 when I first had implants done by another surgeon.  They are perfect with just the right size and look that I wanted.

Orange County Plastic Surgeon

Dr. G is the most caring, kind surgeon I have met. He makes you feel that you will have all the time you need with him. He is a perfectionist and it shows in his work. Dr. G really listened to me and did exactly what I wanted. His staff is unbelievable - very knowledgeable, caring, efficient. I would recommend him to anyone needing this type surgery. I can't thank him enough. His surgical staff was top notch and very caring also.