FEB 10 2012 After 15 Years They Need to Go - Southern California

Deflated saline implant after having them over the...

Deflated saline implant after having them over the muscle for 15 years. After 3 years of breastfeeding, mistakenly thought I needed them. I really think breast implants make you look like a lactating Mom, so unless you need reconstruction, or like the lactation look, bad idea. Don't want to be a slave to any more surgeries. Insurance removing them for my co-pay amount of $15.00.

Update. Just had my first mammogram without implants. WOW, they really mash them hard. Tech said they go easy on women with implants, so be warned. So happy I took them out. No regrets!
My primary care physician noticed the deflation during routine physical. The referral was probably due to the fact I had some pain and discomfort in that breast and told her that. I hope you can get yours out also. Please update if you do.
This is the second time I read on here that Kaiser will remove them. I too have Kaiser. How do I get the referral.. I don't even know where to begin! CONGRATS on your new natural look! :)

No regrets removing implants. So happy to be all natural the way God made me.

Just had my first mammogram without implants. WOW, they really mash real ones hard. Tech said they go easy on women with implants. So happy I took them out. No regrets (other than getting implants in the first place...what a waste of time, money, unneeded surgeries etc) When in doubt, get them out!

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

Kaiser