One of the Best Experiences I Could Ever Have Asked For - California

The decision to have breast augmentation was a...

The decision to have breast augmentation was a procedure I had been thinking of doing for a year or two. I wanted to feel more like a woman in my own body and be able to wear clothes that would fit me the way I desired. I researched doctors and couldn't have asked for a better doctor. He made me feel comfortable with every step of the decision making process and made sure I knew everything that would go on during surgery and recovery. My doctor also guided me in the size that would best fit my body frame but allowing me to ultimately make the decision on my own. His kindness and genuine interest in my wants made me feel confident and glad I went through with the procedure. My breasts look natural and have had many people comment on how natural they look, which was my goal from the beginning. I wanted larger breasts but didn't want my body to look disproportional.

The recovery was great and I experienced little pain or discomfort. I cannot think of any cons to the decision I made and am extremely happy with my results. It's been one year since I had my breast augmentation and I can say if I had to do it all over again, hands down I would.

Orange County Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Kessler and his office staff are beyond amazing. I was nervous for the procedure but Dr. Kessler and his staff made me feel so comfortable and relaxed with my decision. He took a genuine interest in the look I was hoping to achieve and supported my wants and needs. Dr. Kessler took the time to answer my questions whether they were during an office visit or over the phone. He also made sure I knew everything regarding my surgery options, breast size options, and recovery. I researched many doctors but after meeting Dr. Kessler and his staff, my decision was not only easy but an obvious one too. I would recommend Dr. Kessler to anyone thinking of going through plastic or reconstructive surgery.

I went with silicone... After weighing the pro's and con's, silicone seemed to be the best decision and best for a long lasting natural look/feel.

It sounds like you really thought this over and had realistic expectations of what you wanted. I'm glad this went well for you. Did you go with saline or silicone implants?