BeautifulButtat50 - California

Dr Siamak Agha is an artist...great surgeon!...

Dr Siamak Agha is an artist...great surgeon! Before my surgery in clothes I felt good but in a swimsuit or naked I felt ugly. I did this for myself, it took a very long time to make this decision then it took longer to find the right surgeon. Photos don't lie, be realistic about the end results. I wanted my upper thighs to be smooth but the Doc told me it wouldn't happen...I liked the fact that he was a honest! I got direct honest answers to all my questions, some I didn't like...but it allowed me to make a conscious decision.

Orange County Plastic Surgeon

Honest and direct, truthful. Takes pride in his work, very passionate. Last time I saw him he had a cast on his foot yet he was still on his feet seeing patients. Be direct ask many question, express your thoughts so you both can be on the same page for end results to meet your expectations.

I made the right choice of doctor awesome job.... Looking beautiful...
Did you loose our flexibility and the ability to tie your shoes or bend forward.
I am 10 weeks post body lift (Australian surgeon) and i have significant flexibility loss for forward bends from lower back (but also hamstrings). I'm trying to work out how much (if any) is from the surgery itself vs not exercising for a period of time which may have caused my muscles to just tighten up. I'm not naturally flexible as I'm good at building strength and power quickly. But working out daily for years and always stretching afterwards meant I could forward bend and reach past my toes prior to surgery.
Now I can barely reach far past my knees. Bit of a problem as I cycle alot and can barely reach the handlebars let alone be able to get into the aero position (elbows down to handlebars).
Did you have thigh lifts, or a lower body lift? I'd ou loose your legibility? Can you bend or ward and tie your shoes, do yoga?
Did you have a spiral thigh lift as well as lower body lift? If so did you have any problems bending forward due to being to tight?
Thank you! I'm considering Dr. Agha too. It's an out of state deal for me, but he seems like an artist. I'm scared about the whole procedure. Any more details you can share would be awesome. Also, can I email you? I've written a few other people that have posted on lower body lifts here and no one responds and it makes me wonder if they are real posts or not. Congrats and YOU do look fantastic! I can so relate to never feeling good in a suit or naked. It's heartbreaking. Happy for you!
You look amazing! I know he has given me the most amazing tummy tuck ever I couldn't be happier with that and we are working on other things! ~ You look fantastic! Great job!

Hi there,

Thanks for your sharing your story with us. If you don't mind sharing, what were your reasons for getting a body lift? Had you recently lost weight?

Kirsty