Amazing Results with CoolSculpting! - Newport Beach, CA

I had a large amount of abdomen fat that I just...

I had a large amount of abdomen fat that I just couldn't get off. I had the upper and lower abdomen done and had great results. I noticed a shrinkage of the fat within days and continued to shrink. I also had the love handles and back fat done just under bra line. I have a waist again. I'm very pleased! No down time at all.

Newport Beach Dermatologic Surgeon

Dr Liu and her staff are very professional and yet so very friendly. Very easy to talk to and ask questions. I feel very comfortable in her office.

10 days now, clinic said numbness could last 2 weeks. I've gone down a belt hole already!
Well, I'm only 2 days in. From what I've been reading, it sounds pretty normal. Do you have before/after pics?
I didn't have any swelling and just tingles of numbness maybe a week. Maybe you should call your doctor. Sounds like my experience was different.
How long did the numbness last? I;m on day 3 & still numb. I was told when that goes away, is when the pain sets in. Still pretty swollen, too.
I didn't have all areas at once. I did upper and lower abdomen first. The lower was just slightly uncomfortable for about the first two minutes of procedure and then numb. No pain after. Some numb feeling and a little tingle or very mild cramp for first week. I was told to massage area a lot and I did. No drugs were needed or prescribed.
Did you experience any pain after a few days?
Did they prescribe anything for it?
Did you have all those areas dome at once or different times?

I just had my lower abdomen done last night & it's still numb, which I read is normal but expect a LOT of pain in another day or 2, up to a level of 5-7. they prescribed a nerve-blocker for it.
Yes Pufferpunk. You are absolutely right. Dr. Liu explained the importance of diet and exercise. It is for target areas.
This kind of lipo is only for target areas, after dieting & exercise can't get it off. It isn't to be used for weight loss.

Thanks for sharing your experience, black diamond. I'd love to see pics too, if you have any you can post.

Yes I will. I'm going back to Dr. Liu in a few weeks and will have pictures to post. I continue to be so happy with the results.

That's great. I'm considering CoolSculpting myself... just being a big sissy and waiting to see how it goes for everyone else first. :)