Its Really Happening...getting Me a Booty. :) - Colombia South America

I've been wanting to do this procedure for about a...

I've been wanting to do this procedure for about a year now but i havnt had the money or known who to go to. So a couple months ago i started doing my reserach, i was going to go with either Yily (DR), Villalobos (Colombia) or Salazar (Ecuador). I finally landed with Dr. Villalobos because i heard through the grapevine that curvy J has been to him multiple times..and well her body says it all..going for that same look. :) plus his prices are great and hte treatment from his office has been amazing. I feel that I am in good hands. Now i've chosen the doc and have the date..have 70% of the money..lol. (gotta keep saving and pinching pennys to make this happen). Its so surreal, ive read countless experiences from the women of realself.com and makemeheal.com but nothing prepares you for the moment when its your turn. You see all those people climb on the roller coaster and u see their faces and hear their screams and laughter but it doesnt really hit you until you reach the front of the line and its your turn to climb in. EEK! I'll keep everyone posted as this next month progresses..if not to help a fellow realselfer then to keep for informational purposes. Wish me luck! :)

I'm so happy for you! I've never heard of any doctors in Colombia so I'm more than excited to see if he's good! Good luck honey!
Thanks for the luck girl! I havnt heard of any Colombian plastic surgeons on realself.com either but when you talk to people out there the majority of them say the place to get it done is in colombia. I have friends from down there and all of them say Its the place to be if ya want work done. Sooooo lets hope they are right. Last night it hit me..2 1/2 weeks left (GULP) i kinda panicked a lil. :( lol so ima need all the support i can get.

Just realized this morning i have 14 days to go...

Just realized this morning i have 14 days to go before my trip! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH mad nervous! Have non stop butterflys..i feel like im about to jump out of a plane. The Doctors office in colombia, is very professional and helpful. The assistant Paola is great! she called me yesterday to make sure im prepared and double checking on our rooms where we will be staying as well as letting us know that teh surgery had to be moved back one day to May4, because the doctor will not operate on you unless you have been in the country 48 hours. The fact that we are flying in he said that our bodies need time to adjust and regulate. That its a safety issue (which to me shows that he is not all about the money). I've started making a list of things I will need over there (will be staying 14 days..wish i could stay more but i cant afford to get fired). If anyone has any helpful ideas or hints on what i will need for this BBL, I would really appreciate it. I will post my wish pics today and my Pre pics soon. #amidreaming? lol

You won't need to carry a lot of stuff like the girls that go to DR are required. If you can get your hands on some Arnica Montant 30x and Bromelain with Quercetin you will be fine. Bring enough loose fitting clothes and you will need extra funds for extra garments. You will be fine. Where are you staying? Good luck Hun.
Arnica Montana*
I went to Dr. Luis Gonzalez. I've never heard of your doctor but there are a lot of great doctors in Cali. My friend from London went to like 8 consults and it was hard for her to choose but she picked the right doctor. Good luck hun.

So im sitting here going over a few last minute...

So im sitting here going over a few last minute preparations, reading other reviews and getting ideas for my trip. And I saw one review (with Dr. Salama) where he advised to not sit down on the new booty for at least 4 weeks....WHAT??!! oh god i hope thats not true..i work in an office environment and sit 8 hours a day. :'( ughhhh crap now what? If any of u ladies have gone through this or know of any tricks or suggestions for a new booty + sitting down all day. PLEASE let me know. thanks and once again..go #teambooty!

I had breast augmentation done with Dr Edgar Becerra in Medellin Colombia and my breasts look great. I have to get them redone soon though because of the PIP recall. I am planning on returning soon for the replacements and liposculpture.
Sit on a rolled yoga mat under your thighs with a small pillow behind your back.
Do you have the email address I can send a quote to?

I leave in 3 days. Talk about not being ready. smh...

I leave in 3 days. Talk about not being ready. smh :'( i have to go today to buy the last of my "supplies" (maxi dress, slippers, etc). im nervous as hell, having doubts, wondering if maybe i should have spent this money on a downpayment for a new car or paying off my debt so i can have better credit..but then again im guessin this is normal. plus ive been doing waaaaaaaaaaaay too much research, i think there is such a thing as going overboard with the research. All i see is ass ass ass..lol. and ive been looking up what can go wrong, scars, bad BBLs. :( and :( :( :( ...oh god please please dont punish me and give me a bad bbl. see shit like this goes through my mind. ugh. which is why i think i have to stop and chill and concentrate on positive thoughts. I can imagine im not the only one that goes through this. Wondering whats better cashiers check, travelers check or cash...?? to take with me. any suggestions? thanks ladies! :)

I have all the same reservations about getting surgery money; if something goes wrong but you will always have bills and you always have to have faith.....good luck and remember its something you truly want then its deserved
Hey Hunny I hope everything goes well I have info on curvys doc as well. I just got back from colombia as well and im ready for my 2nd round hahah. Let us know how this doctor does
haha ur 2nd round? what does that mean you want to be more bootylicious? lol yea im already thinking of what else i wanna do when im done with this..is that being greedy? maybe i need to chill lol. anyways thanks for the goodluck..and as soon as im out of surgery i will do my best to update all you gals. Who did you go to down in colombia?

So im here. Cali Colombia. My surgery is tomorrow...

So im here. Cali Colombia. My surgery is tomorrow morning first thing..im scared shitless but at the same time happy anxious. But im getting aheaad of myself let me begin when i arrived in this gorgeous country. First of all the plane ride over was way too long and how ima get back on my brand new booty is gonna be another adventure. lol I am stayng at the Alba Diaz house and its great this recovery house is excatly what one needs when getting these kind of things done. I was picked up a the airport by Albas husband, pablo. He scared me and my girl (i went with..shes getting surgery too) we wernt expecting a man to scoop us up. but he explained who he was and took us to the recovery house..we were put into a room with twin beds and no ac (which we were told we wouldl have)..that was the first night cuz the next night we were transferred to a beautiful private room with air conditioning and its own private bath and aflat screen tv and dvd player..woohoo! lol so the first couple of days were spent going to the doctors office and the anestiologist and getting lab work done and getting supplies. Everyone in this country is so sweet and helpful. people at the recovery house..the doctors office..the hospital..the nurses..the other girls at the recovery house..its such a positive and great feeling. so tomorrow morning is my surgery..(gulp) everyone says i will be fine and that it wont that bad since im only doing lipo (my arms, my thighs inner and outer, my torso front and back) and putting it into my ass. these girls here have had lipo, tummy tuck, breast ijmplant ..but injections..chin lipo..the works! Kudos to them..some strong ladies up in here! good news i was told that my lab results were fantastic and that my iron level was a 16..that i should donate blood or become an athelet i was so healthy..GO ME! lol a million thoughts are racing through my mind..(negative ones) but im doing my best to stay positive. pray for me ladies..pray he does an awesome job and i come out on the other side so i can recommend him to the rest of you gals. :) I will try and update as soon as i come out of my drug induced phase. lol

GOOD LUCK HONEY! I bet he's going to give you killer body! Wishing you all the best
thanks girl..my waist is teeny tiny and the booty is phat. lol maybe a lil too phat..but im still swollen so we shall see. everyone here that i come into contact here says Villalobos is the man for ass...guess i gotta wait until im all healed to see the true results. thanks again. :)
I know you look good. Aow.

Swollen swollen swollen...today i blew up like i...

swollen swollen swollen...today i blew up like i was getting paid to do it. smh my calves and feet look very very not cute. but they say its normal. im also wearing a board to flatten my stomach more under my faja..which by the way is no fun either. lol im just full of positivity. lol even though i got so much to complain about Im feeling alot better and hope that tomorrow i will feel a lil MORE better. im reading positive books and trying to envision the doctor looking at me and going WOW you have recovered so great and so quickly..etc etc. (daydreaming). feel like im in an old lady nursing home.lol but i guess it could be worse..i could be fatter. (that was a joke). later ladies.

I'll be in your shoes in ONE WEEK! Tell me more about this board for the flatter tummy? I'm getting liposculpture and redoing my implants. I can relate about the "better uses" for money but honestly, nothing beats that higher self esteem that careers, relationships, or other aspects of health can't quite fill. Are you taking walks? What are you taking to reduce swelling? I really hope your recovery is as great as you expect it :)
wow one week..good luck! i remember when i was one week post op..super nervous an excited. lol the doctor recommended that i use a board..its like a cushioned wrap around thick belt that covers the front of your tummy and its to help flatten your stomach evenly...because with the faja when you sit or move around during the day your skin on your tummy moves and its very sensitive so the board is a god send. Uncomfortable as hell! but like everything else necessary and important. I didnt start taking walks like around the neighborhood until last night..my 7th day out of the surgery...because you get so tired..the first couple of days are hard and you can barely sit up or get out of bed to go to the bathroom to pee and you already feel like youve runn a marathon..its crazy how tired your body gets so quickly. they say its because they take so much fat out of your body which is the bodys source of energy...plus the surgery which is a major attack on your body that your body need time to heal and make it own energy. For the swelling the doctor gave me a strong medication via injection then 2 different swelling pills then i brought my own arnicae natural swelling pills...BUT the only thing that seemed to work.or maybe in combination with all that was a natrual remedy i bought over here in CAli at the pharmacy...Un Jarabe de Calendula. which is like a herbal liquid you take 3 times a day..nasty as hell. but dman that shit worked! lol thank god. :) You will be fine. i suggest working out like crazy until the day of your surgery an eating super healthy and not pigging out...the more fat you get taken out the worse the pain during recovery is. besides that you will be fine. what doctor are you going with?
Hey girl I was swollen to my 3 days I'm day 4 not so swollen just my right leg. This is such a process, everyday it gets better, so hang in there. Happy healing.

Home sweet home

So im back home and boy is it great to be back. :) ive measured myself and my waist has been reduced by 3 1/2 inches my hips/butt grew about 3 inches...and im still swollen...so according to my doctor he says i will still shrink in size that i wont see the results until 3 months. talk about killing me softly..im super impatient! lol my waist is very small and noticeable and my belly is super flat and smooth but with some lil bumps here and there (which the doc said would slowly go away that it was due to the swelling..shoot i hope so!) i def like my butt its alot rounder and perkier...im sitting on this pillow my mother especially made me...thank goodness for it! Since i have an office job and today was my first day back at work..it helped big time! :) yay so if any of you ladies would like this life/booty saving pillow let me know my mom has made a few and is selling them. ;) FYI my faja is killing me...the day i dont have to wear this anymore will be the day i burn it in a big bonfire and send it off to the Gods! lol grrrrr ughhhh Gonna post some pics later on today. take care ladies! #teambunz haha

P.S.

oh i also weighed myself pre surgery: 180lbs. post op surgery: 165lbs (and shrinking). lets hope it stays like that since i am on a diet as well...per the doctors orders. Ladies this lipo isnt a one time thing...you gotta take care of it and maintain it for life! change of lifestyle it is!

OH GIRL you lost 15 pounds!? Daaamn! Wishing you a speedy and uneventful recovery! Were you satisfied with dr Villalobos? Was it worth going to Colimbia? Can't wait to see your results!

post op questions...or concerns..

So im 2 weeks post op and i have some issues..maybe they are not a big deal but dealing with them on a daily basis makes me feel like im going crazy lil by lil. First of all my faja/compression garment is cutting into my skin, at least the seams are..i put a pantyliner on the seam on my inner thigh cuz its making an indent on my skin and im scared its gonna cut it open or stay like that. :( plus all over my body when i take off the faja ...well lets just say my body looks like a road map full of lines and indents/impressions from the seams of the faja..not cute. :-o not sure what to do about that. 2nd i noticed on the inside of my elbows the skin looks stained like una mancha and dry..its right around the edge of my faja's sleeve. its weird and i dont know if this is because of the liquid or if im having an allergic reaction to my faja near that area of skin..ugh who knows. and lastly im a lil worried about the pain i feel at night still randomly when the few pockets of liquid burn me when i roll over at night (just my left side..my waist). will this ever go away??? this process is longer than i imagined..lord give me patience!! (then again im super impatient). lol oh yea keep forgetting to post pics! lol oops

thanks @culona :) i am satisfied with him! he is an amazing doc and not only did what i had asked him too but as well on other girls i seen he did work on. Was it worth going to colombia?? yes and no. yes because for the quality of work and the money i paid NO WAY would i have found that here in the states. no because at times i wonder if i should have done this at all...but thats just the side of me that is hating this recovery process regardless of where i did it. so dont listen to that side of me. lol

New pics...can fluffing happen already grrr

posting new pics...with clothes on..my tummy is still too distorted and not pretty to be posting and scarring u poor ladies. lol in person my butt looks bigger dont know why in pics it looks average..but i still want it bigger soooo i hope fluffing is real and if not i will wait a year to get more added to the booty lol but overall im happy..my waist is so tiny. :)

New pics...can fluffing happen already grrr

You look great! How are you doing now?
Thanks luv. :-) now after 8 monhs I feel great..a lil unsatisfied with my thighs (lil celulite) but that's cuz I ate junk food and didn't exercise. Smh. Ladies this is a forever thing..just cuz u look great coming out the surgery doesn't mean u won't blimp up again lol. So I'm hitting the gym.
Hey love, u look great!!!! I was wondering how are you doing all this time later? Did u fluff? Are u happy with ur results? Im looking to go to the same doctor and wanted to know your end results. May u help me by posting recent pics? Thanks babe!! I appreciate your review ;)

bbl 8 months later - dr. villalobos

Its been 8 months...and I feel great. I am still working on some areas tho, my tummy in on section is still flabby and loose. Probably because I didn't hit the gym and ate every piece of junk food in sight smh lol. But now goin to the gym getting some massages done, putting some dead sea salt ice on it and wearing my faja 3-4 times a week is helping. Besides that everything is grrreat. And yes fluffing DOES exist..(thank jeeesus) lol. I'm going to post some new pics. Final opinion Dr. Villalobos is awesome!

8 months post op pics

lipo front view

Forgot to add my front belly pic..its not were I want it to be but its a lot better..slowly getting there. If I would of gotten a tummy tuck I prob wouldnt be going thru this but I don't want anymore scars..Soooo it is what it is. :-)

wow!! you look awwesome. he did a great job!!
Wow u look awesome I'm definitely going to dr v I just need his contact info. Number , email what's app u need my quote fast can u pls share that info pls nd thanks in advance !
You look awesome!! You must be so happy :) You have made up my mind for me.. Dr V it is. Are you able to give me the contact details for Alba's recovery house please, I can't find them anywhere.
Colombia Plastic Surgeon