Loved my surgeon and very happy with results! - Calgary, AB

********UPDATE********* I saw one Dr. for...

********UPDATE*********

I saw one Dr. for a consult and was not pleased. Ended up going to Calgary Alberta on May 13th and saw Dr. W and had my surgery preformed on May 25th!

He did a FTT with Muscle repair.

Im small to start with but it looks great! He did all my belly button stitches inside the belly button so the belly button looks great and the scar is nice and low. His staff was really nice and available. His receptionist is fantastic!

I got really lucky because I took two cancellations. I took an appointment cancellation as well as a surgical cancellation. Ive heard the wait list for him is longer, but would of been totally worth it!

Im two months post op and loving my results. Im...

Im two months post op and loving my results. Im very honest about my surgery and I am so pleased with my belly button especially. It looks very natural and all the suturing and scaring is inside the belly button. I still have swelling at two months but its gone down considerably. Ive gained 5lbs since surgery so Im working on taking that off right now.
I would do it again in a heart beat!

4 years post op & after a pregnancy

Wanted to do a quick update. I am 4 years post op and still fairly pleased with my results, even after a pregnancy. I became pregnant in 2012 and gave birth in 2013, gaining over 40lbs. My scar and muscle repair held up well. Slight stretch marks appeared around my new belly button, but all in all its still a good improvement from pre tuck and no loose skin. I am considering lips to the flanks though.
Calgary Plastic Surgeon

I feel great and look great! The cost was a big one, but I saved up and had the money ready. I choose a doctor who maybe more expensive but my results are great and the belly button is fantastic!