37 days post op pics

Hi ladies! I just started my research. Im done...

Hi ladies! I just started my research. Im done having kids And after 3, my butt is deflated! know I want the procedure but need PS recommendations. I see Salama and a few others are popular but I want to stay local in CA. Help!

Can I get a breast lift at the same time? How long do results last??

Thanks ladies!

Ok gals, so i took my before pics today! What do u...

Ok gals, so i took my before pics today! What do u guys think? I want to look great in jeans! I don't want a big ol donk because I don't want people to know... since I'm not looking for such a big one, I'm thinking maybe No on traveling to Miami... i prefer CA but will I regret it???? Are drains required? Can I get breast lift and bbl together??? Im starting to look for wish pics. Im 5 feet, 115 pounds. Does it look like I need to gain? I'll post my wish pics soon! Recovery scares the crap out of me! I read the posts abd cringe.... ay yi yi. I'm 28 yrs old. Can anyone recommended a awesome surgeon in CA??? Thanks Ladies! I'm excited to start my journey. I want to get it done within 2 mos :) xoxo
Ps: need a surgeon who can give me new implants with a major lift! I had augmentation in 2004. Kids ruined them lol

Hi Gals! So I'm looking to hear who you think is a...

Hi Gals! So I'm looking to hear who you think is a bomb bbl CA doc that can di my bbl and breast lift combined with no drains.... let me know who you recommended and why? I'm on the fast pace to get this done! :) I can't wait to see your results Redbonz!

Ladies! I've decided I will do my BBL alone....

Ladies! I've decided I will do my BBL alone. Recovery seems to be tough and combining procedures may make laying down difficult. I will do a BL ans TT next... maybe 6 mos later. I have also decided I want to stay local if possible. If I can find a great BBL artist here in NorCA, that is my preference! I will consider SOCal but again, NO is desired. So, please if anyone has had a positive experience or know of good Ca Bbl PS, please recommended! Also, where is a good place for me to find some wish pics??? Seems, I can't click and save the ones on RS unless I am doing something wrong... I am 5 feet 120 pounds :) Thanks BBL sistas!!!!!

Originally I wanted to stay in California but I am...

Originally I wanted to stay in California but I am just not finding any surgeon who I think is going to meet my expectations and wow me. I am still considering Dr. Bruno but it seems that he is very conservative with his transfer. If I am going to spend all this money and go to the pain, I want to make sure I am completely happy and I get the results that I really want. I am only 5 feet and 115 pounds so I think I will have to gain weight. I want to make sure that I have nice noticable protection and very round. I do not want to come out with a square wide ass. I Could citrulline going to Miami because my aunt has acondo there so who do you recommend? I am not trying to wait... I want to get this done by April and I don't want to spend too much because I'm going to have to pay for airfare and travel expenses. Do you ladies think I can get the result that I'm looking for being that I am so small? I uploaded my wish pictures... I do not want to travel outside of the country. I also would prefer not to have drains!!

Hi ladies! So, I'm still undecided on my dr....

Hi ladies! So, I'm still undecided on my dr. Choosing is so hard!!! I'm not trying to travel to ATL or maimi but the ca docs haven't wowed me! I don't know!!!! Anyway, I want to get bbl and breast lift/ba... No more surgeries after this!!! So here is the deal, in the past 3 years, I have had 2 kids, my tubes tied and appendix removal ... So these past 3 years I have been thru a lot!!! I don't want to be put under anymore times and I'm tired of being in pain and recovery mode. My sex life with hubby has suffered these past 3 yrs as you can imagine. Seems he is always needing to be my caregiver for something!!! My tubes are tied, no more babies and I want my sex life back. I want my body back!!! I'm sick of hiding my body or trying to make love in the dark. Yesterday, hubby and I did the "thang" and I am so self concious! He literally has nothing to grab and while he doesn't say anything, I don't feel sexy! This last baby sucked me dry! Took all my curves, butt is just gone and I'm skinner than I've ever been! Ok, so bottom line, I'm so tired of surgery, recovery... And I fear death. I don't want to leave my kids behind... In a perfect world, I would like to get the bl and bbl together. Knock them both out and be done... BUT , truthfully, how bad is the recovery???? I have a 2 yr old and 6 month old. Will I be able to care for them??? I need to know so I can better prepare for this because I want it so bad! I want it done before April ...

Well I'm flying out to consult with afifi and...

Well I'm flying out to consult with afifi and Bruno! Bruno seems to have an eye for natural lifted looking bums! His work looks very symmetrical and I like that! Downfall, he is super conservative! I haven't seen him give big ones! If I am going to do this, I want to notice a nice difference and projection! Afifi seems to not be Afraid to go bigger BUT some of her pics look squarish and low! And a few of her recents, one cheek looks bigger or fuller than the other. I'm not sure if as you go bigger, it is harder ?? I don't want to go super big. Def don't want a donk or shelf but I do want to be filled out and have a nice projection. Hmmmmmm. We will see. I have gained 5 pounds since my posted before pics so I want them both to see my fat in person and tell me the truth. I'm excited!

Hi girls! So, I had to resch my last consults. My...

Hi girls! So, I had to resch my last consults. My kids had the flu. Everyone is better and I am back on the books. I am consulting for my bbl and breast lift with Aug. It would be nice if I can do both at once. I do fear the hard recovery but don't want to have multiple surgeries... Anyway, here are my thoughts
1) Dr Hegg: I was on a 6 mo wait lost for just a consult! Is that a good sign. I hope he has lots of pics. Realself only has a few but I hear he has great prices and good reputation for bbl... We shall see
2) Afifi : I think she can give the volume I want. She seems to not be afraid to go big BUT I have seen some unevenly booties from her. Maybe I am being picky but I want both cheeks to look exactly the same! Hmmmm . I also hear she is very kind hearted and trust worthy and I like that. We are putting our lives in these drs hands!
3) Bruno: He makes BEAUTIFUL butts. Very natural lifted looking rears but he is super conservative with the fat! I have not seen a "big" one! The only big one I seen was on RS, I forget her name, but she had a big butt to start so her bbl just made her like BOOM AMAZING!!!!! I HAVE PANCAKES AND NOT ALOT OF FAT TO GIVE LOL
Cruise: He has the best breast lift pics I have ever seen! I consulted with him for a breast lift a few years ago and I think he may be the best! ALL his pics are amazing and he told me " I'm good at what I do. The scars will be nearly invisible because I am THAT good". Well dang, go boy! His pics sure do prove it too... Anyway, I didn't even know he did bbl and found out he does so in consulting with him again too... He has no pics on his site tho. And bbl isn't even listed on his site yet.... Hmmmm I think bbl is new to him and that makes me a tad nervous....

ok, that's it! I will let u guys know how it goes! Any feedback is appreciated

I'm scheduled and now don't even know what I want. Will this even benefit me? Do I need it? Weight gain. Please give me you hone

Hi everyone. Well, here u go. I need straight up honesty and advise!!! I'm 4'11. Used to be 115 in prev pre op pics. Now I'm 130. I didn't try to gain weight for bbl. I just have gained. Anyway, now that I've gained, do I need this bbl? My butt is now rounder but now I have fat ass arms and waist. My butt seems long! It seems like the fullness and heaviness is at the bottom. I hate how my bottoms butt creases are super long. I've been squatting with weights for like 2 months now. I can literally lift up my butt. Feel like I need a lift, and not necessarily bigger. Can a bbl help me? I am a short girl so I do not want a huge KK butt. I want it round, evenly proportioned, lifted and perky!!! I do want it to be a little big for me. I do not want anyone to know or think I had anything done! But I want it to def be something there... To look back at it! Lol ... I don't know what to ask for when I talk to my Surgeon on preop appt.

I'm getting a breast lift and new implants, which is my primary concern. But i don't plan on having any more surgeries so while I'm at it, I figured to do the bbl also. Not to mention, i'm getting a significant discount to do them both at once. This doctor is one of the best in Orange County for breast lift. His scars come out almost invisible and he specializes in that area. He usually charges 11,500 for breast lift with implants. If I do the BBL at the same time, everything is going to cost 14,000 and that includes Lipo of my breast roll, flanks and abdomen.
Okay, so now I feel like I am rambling and I very much appreciate it if you're still reading this. Here are my questions and where I need your honesty and advice. 1) looking out my wish pics, do you think I could achieve that look with the body I have? 2) What do I ask my surgeon? Do I want him to fill me in from the bottom to the top? Should he just feel me in on the sides? 3) how do you eliminate the "hip dip"? Is mine worth worrying about? I'm not looking for perfection. I just want to fill out my jeans. And eliminate the sagging butt look. 3) now that I've gained this weight, I'm worried if I only lipo flanks and bra roll, will it take care of those rolls on my back? .... Seriously ladies, I don't want to waste money. Would you do the bbl if you were me???

Wish pics

Here are my wish pics that I didn't attach. I'm scheduled for breast lift with new implants and bbl may 6, 2014

BL and BBL scheduled May 6 and now I don't even know what I want!!! I need your honestly and advise ladies!!!!!

Petite girl- 2 days post- PICS, PAIN and ADVICE please!

I'm only 4"11. Was 114 preop. Went in at 128. This recovery is no joke. I'm in so much pain. I'm on vicoten and Xanax . For being a small girl, I did not want a huge butt. I've had 3 kids and just wanted the areas that were deflated filled in. I didn't want anyone to notice back home. I feel like my butt is huge and I feel I have the shelf look!!!! And I feel like my butt looks LONG. I wanted a small bubble with nice projections. Now it's over and I feel hopeless. Anything I can do? Any advice will help. I have 1 drain.

Sorry if I posted twice.

Petite girl. 3 days post comparison

Hey I'm seriously such a Debbie downer right now. I think it's all the pain then I'm in. I had a private nurse for the first 24 hours but couldn't afford it any longer so I am on my own, alone, in a hotel room. Getting out and back into the bed is the worst part. I do not want to keep taking these pain meds but I feel like I have to. I'm getting up to go P every hour and a half and that is so annoying because again it hurts to get in and out. I took two weeks off work but I think I'm going to have to take three being that I also got a breast lift along with this bbl. I will post some more pictures tomorrow. Butt is hard as a rock. When did you veterans start to see softening and dropping? My doctor said massages are a waste. But I can't help but to consider it.

Might as well share the breasts

Before a saggy double d. Now, hoping for a full B. So done with big boobs. As I look at my before pictures, I feel so regretful. Why did I go and spend all this money to be so vain. At the same time, I feel like I have had three children and I'm only 29 years old. I just wanted to feel like I had a 29-year-old body. Hi don't know. I'm so up-and-down

4 days post and I have to lay on butt!!! Suggestions? Help

Hi ladies. I still am very very sore. I am traveling on a plane back home tomorrow and very worried because I am going home to a one-year-old and three-year-old and I just don't know how I'm going to do it. I'm still in a lot of pain. I had a breast lift/anchor scar. I cannot lay on my stomach because of my breasts. So I'm laying on my back in a body pillow but I feel like it's just not enough. My bottom is superheavy. And my going to flatten my butt? Is that possible? Is it possible for me to flat in my butt and make it square? Right now it has a round shape.... Just another thing I'm stressing about. Welcome to the land of stress

Def feeling "not worth it" at 6 days post

I'm sorry but this is how I feel. I'm 6 days post and just feel like shit. Worse than shit. Honestly, if I would have known the reality of this recovery, I 100% would NOT have done this. How dare I do such a thing? I'm disgusted with myself. I suggest taking at least three weeks off of work to recover. On my way home, as I was at airport, I couldn't help but look at everyone's butt's. I swear, I think more than 95% of women out there, have no butt... Why did I need to subject myself to this, just to strive for some type of pefection!? I wish I can go back and undo this. I will post pictures is a few days. I have no interest in taking any.

One cheek bigger, harder and higher

Anyone else experience this? Did it resolve itself or no? And when? I've updated pics. To be honest, feel like my old butt was more attractive. I didn't want it big just a lifted perky look. Right now I feel like it's a square and too big. Unnatural. I really hope things get better

Pic: my left cheek is bigger

I'm 8 days post, feeling better. I'm moving around. Sleep is so difficult. I had my boobs done and dr lipo my thighs so every position hurts. I unfortunately am on my butt a lot because of my boobs but I use a Boppy .... My left check is bigger. Today is the first day I put on a pair of jeans. I can totally tell that the left is bigger. Really hope is resolves fast. I go back to work in a week..... Blah

Lymphatic massages

I see most girls get Lymphatic massages? My doc says I don't need it and it will only make me more tender??? What do you all think about that???

2 weeks makes a big difference!

I'm 2 weeks and 2 days. Last night was the first night I actually slept decent. I started feeling better a few days ago. Prior to that, I was pretty much handicap. I still can not stress enough how bad this recovery has been for ME. But on the brighter side, I'm walking around and im feeling so much better!!!! I can actually sit on the toilet! I can slowly get up on my own. I can slowly clean my house... Ect ect. I was so worried my butt was too big!!!!! But it had gone down so much! It's softening and dropping. It started to soften and drop at about 1 1/2 week . Today is the first day I put on jeans and I am very happy!! I didn't want a dramatic difference. I'm hiding the procedure from everyone. I'm only 4'11 so I didn't want to look ridiculous. I also have a preteen son so I didn't want to be the mom at the school with a DONK lol... I just wanted my deflated butt plumped up and a lifted look. Like a work out squat butt.... Soooo I'm very happy with the size right now!!! Very happy!!! NOW I just hope it doesn't go down anymore. Ps; this surgery makes you bi-polar so be prepared

First time in jeans

2 weeks and 2 days in jeans for the first time. It has def gone down a lot which I am so happy about. It's perfect right at this point. NOW let's hope it stays this way and doesn't get anymore smaller. #RollerCoaster

Booty shrinkage

Forgive the typos. I am using speech to text on an iPhone.… So in the beginning, I thought this thing was too big. It was Square hard and too big for my friend. I was freaking out! It is getting softer every day and it definitely has dropped. So I can definitely tell you, do not
Do not look at it for the first one to two weeks. It changes in a major way. So now I have another dilemma. I don't want to get any smaller!!!! Today was my second day wearing jeans and it kind of looked small. Actually it was a few inches away from about perfect. But if it shrinks anymore, I'm going to start complaining that it's too small. So my question to the veterans is this, when will the shrinkage stop? How did it go in your experience? Thank you so much in advance. I don't know what I would do without this website

I don't know what garment to get! I'm 3 weeks post. Help ladies!!

Hi ladies, so I'm 3 1/2 weeks post and my stomach Binder is too loose and my biker shorts are loose too. I want to maximize my results and need to buy a garment asap! I had bbl with lipo of arms, abdomen, flanks and thighs! Plus I had a breast lift.... I seen a full body from Madera but it covers butt. Will that flatten my butt? It already shrink enough. I can't find a full body with a cut out but. Ladies, I need help!

4 weeks post pics

Patience is the key. Everything changes so much. I've dropped quite a bit, softened and rounded out the bottom. The square look in the beginning is just swelling so don't freak out. Now I just hope I don't loose any more volume!

4 weeks 2 days back post pic

A bbl sister wanted to see back view pic :) I put on the same underwear I wore in my preop photo so you can see the real shape. And these underwear are not the most flattering. I'll take better back and side photos with cute panties soon!

Lipo scarring? What is our best form of treatment?

Ladies, after bbl we are left with all these lipo holes/scars. What is the best way to treat them so they fade as nicely as possible and when should we start? I have at least 10

37 days post

Things are settling nicely. So glad the hard part is over with. I'm still sensitive like when my kids hit my thighs or butt, it stings. My youngest are 1 and 3 so they are always hitting me, tugging me, ect... Still numb on otter thighs. I'm getting lymphatic massages. I do believe they have helped me! They have helped smooth my tummy I feel. I had some lumps that are almost gone. I do think my arms and flanks are still swollen. Well, at least I hope they are. With the arm lipo, I don't see much of a difference but hoping they go down. Ladies, what can we do to help our lipo scars heal nicely? Mine are dark. I am happy with my results. I wish it was just a tad bigger.... I'm so early in my recovery that I worry I will shrink more. Please no! I hope I keep what is left! I feel like I did loose a good amount already once the swelling went down. I didn't want a big butt. Mine was deflated. I wanted it plumped up again and I wanted a lifted round perky look. Thanks all for sharing.