Full Lip Color - Burnt Hills, NY

I am so happy that I had my full lips done. Now I...

I am so happy that I had my full lips done. Now I wake up everyday, and don't have to apply lipstick, no smudges on my glass or coffee cup. Best thing I have ever done. Nadine is a true expert in mixing her colors. I love the permenantly deep rose color my lips are now and I can still use a darker lipstick if I want a change.
My boyfriend loves my sexy permanently opulent red lips!!!

Permanent lipstick New York
Beautiful lips! I had my eyebrow done about 6 mo. ago, really happy with that. Planing on have lips done next, especially after seeing yours. Are you going to do other permanent makeup procedures?
eee :) thanks
eee :) thanks
i say go for it... i totally love the way my lips look now, makes me feel confident and really brightens up my face:-) i hate applying eyeliner lol so yes i won't rule out the possibility of having permanent eyebrows and eyeliner done!
Your lips look perfect!!!
Thanks so much
Hi Rofique your lips look great, I'm due to have mine done, but apparently your lips scab over after treatment for a week or so? Does it look bad? I ask as I am in work the next day.
Hey, thanx :) Well, yeah you have to be very careful after the procedure, like during eating, drinking, showering, washing your face, sleeping etc until your lips have peeled, the average peeling time is about 5 to 7 days! No, your lips won't look UGLY! well, yes it will look kinda swollen, and the color more intense, but IMO it's not that bad! Btw it's better if you don't go to work immediately after the procedure, let your lips heal a bit! Best wishes xD
Where did you get them done and who was the technician?
i had my lips done by Nadine, she is a real expert, and did an amazing job, i'm sooo happy with the result :) I suggest you visit her facebook page, every thing you need to know is there, just search Nadine's Permanent Makeup.
yeah it looks seriously amazing!! love the colour! enjoy your new ,always luscious lips(envious!!) and thanks for the tip! x
wow , very nice job, thanks so much for the up close pic.. just had eyebrows done and not sure i have the confidence to go for the lips.. but your pic is swaying me to a yeah i want!! did you find it made your lips look fuller?
Hey thanks:) well.....just after the procedure, my lips seemed puffier and kinda swollen, this swelling was gone after a few days, and it took like 3 weeks
for my lips to heal completely
....and yes, now my lips look a bit fuller!!!
the doc really did a wonderful job:D
btw you can go for the combination of full lip color with a lip line to create the illusion of a more fuller lips!!
all the best xoxo

I bet it is nice to not even think about lipstick anymore! It looks like there is a bit of shimmer in the photo. Is that from a gloss?

Haha yeah!!! I absolutely loooove this color on me!! It goes so well with my skin color. I'm absolutely happy with the result ^_^
The glossy shine in the photo is from the Nivea Lip Smoothies (in Cranberry & Raspberry), it gives my lips a healthy shine and it's really moisturizing:)