Thrilled to Be Throwing Away Those Padded Bras! -Burnsville, MN

After years of feeling ill-proportioned and...

After years of feeling ill-proportioned and disappointed in my "boobies that weren't," I am ecstatic to finally be able to look down and see something other than an inch and a half of padded bra on my chest. I had 300 and 325cc sub-muscular silicone implants put in through axillary incisions by Dr. Gryskiewicz a little less than two weeks ago, and am already amazed at his skill and artistry. Other than the initial swelling and tightness of sub-muscular implants, I have experienced minimal pain, barely any bruising at all, and was able to return to work (in a healthcare environment where I'm on my feet all day) less than three full days after surgery. Dr. Joe was not only able to meet my requests as far as shape and size I was looking for, but went a step beyond and explained how he could even take the augmentation one step further and correct for some significant asymmetry I had by lowering my breast crease in my smaller and less developed breast showing mild signs of tuberous congenital deformity. Although I know to expect some big changes throughout the next couple of weeks and months, I am already beyond impressed with Dr. Joe and his staff's work and cannot wait to see the final product!

Long overdue photo update with more recent pics to come shortly

10 week post-op photos :)

Minneapolis Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Joe is an amazing and very talented surgeon, and would recommend him to anyone. His skill and ability to effectively assess what the patient is looking for and deliver it in as close to a pain- and hassle-free experience as possible is amazing. Words truly cannot capture how impressed I am by his work and how grateful I feel to have been able to go through this process with such a professional and gifted doctor and staff.