Thrilled to Be Throwing Away Those Padded Bras! -Burnsville, MN

After years of feeling ill-proportioned and...

After years of feeling ill-proportioned and disappointed in my "boobies that weren't," I am ecstatic to finally be able to look down and see something other than an inch and a half of padded bra on my chest. I had 300 and 325cc sub-muscular silicone implants put in through axillary incisions by Dr. Gryskiewicz a little less than two weeks ago, and am already amazed at his skill and artistry. Other than the initial swelling and tightness of sub-muscular implants, I have experienced minimal pain, barely any bruising at all, and was able to return to work (in a healthcare environment where I'm on my feet all day) less than three full days after surgery. Dr. Joe was not only able to meet my requests as far as shape and size I was looking for, but went a step beyond and explained how he could even take the augmentation one step further and correct for some significant asymmetry I had by lowering my breast crease in my smaller and less developed breast showing mild signs of tuberous congenital deformity. Although I know to expect some big changes throughout the next couple of weeks and months, I am already beyond impressed with Dr. Joe and his staff's work and cannot wait to see the final product!
Hello! I visited with Dr. Joe and Ashley a couple weeks ago for a pre-op consultation. Aren't they all awesome at the office? I am super excited for getting my BA from Dr. Joe hopefully in November. I have been very curious as to how different Dr. Joe's quick recovery process is compared to other surgeons. Do you feel that the operation and recovery went really well, better than if it was a "normal" procedure? Being in the medical field were you able to notice a difference in his quick recovery technique? I am hoping to recover as soon as possible, as I will be traveling and will be heading back home soon after my 24-48 hr post-op visit, and am worried about leaving the Twin Cities area too soon after surgery. Do you think leaving 3-4 days after surgery would be too soon? Do you have any pictures to share? I'd be excited to see! :D Thank you!
Congratulations for taking the first few steps- going in for the consults was so exciting and nerve-raking all at the same time! At 3-4 days post-op you'll still be feeling pretty tight and get tired quickly, but I personally don't think I would have had any problems traveling at that point. Based on what I've seen on this website and other BA sites, Dr. Joe's quick recovery process IS all it's hyped up to be. I felt like my breasts looked better faster (shape, swelling, dropping), and although there was some serious discomfort the first two days, I was feeling well enough to be up and about without any prescription pain meds. Basically, I felt like I was going through the BA healing process STARTING at many girls' day 5, and by a week post-op was already to a point it took many girls over a month or two to reach. Medically speaking, his strategy is sound; the less damage done to surrounding tissues by his "no touch" technique= less swelling= less pain= faster recovery. Right now I'm 2.5 months post-op and still couldn't be happier. Honestly, sometimes I forget these puppies aren't mine because they look so natural on my body and it just feels like what I was always SUPPOSED to have. Dr. Joe's work is amazing, and I couldn't recommend him more. I'll try and get some pictures uploaded for you in the next day or two :)
Thank you for the reply! That would be awesome if you could upload pictures! It's really great to read your personal story. What you've told me sounds really amazing and I hope that my recovery goes half as well as yours sounds like it did :) Of course my husband would be with me and would be driving me around, which will be a life saver :) I am in the planning process right now trying to figure out how much time I need to take off of work. I work retail, so when I do go back to work I will be standing and walking a lot, and will be in the presence of customers all day. I'm just nervous that a week after surgery I will be too weak or dizzy and won't be able to hide from the customers. How did you feel at the 1 week mark? I am super excited to hear that you feel that Dr. Joe's technique really is as god as it sounds! I am so happy for that :) Why do you think other doctors haven't caught on to his technique yet? I feel 100% comfortable with Dr. Joe. :) I just submitted my pre-op review with my story with pictures. Can't wait till they post it :) I'll try to keep it updated!

Long overdue photo update with more recent pics to come shortly

10 week post-op photos :)

Hi! Can you tell me around how much you paid out the door for your procedure? I am looking to get silicone under the crease but just a ballpark would be great.
For everything- surgeon's fees, anesthesia, and meds- the total came to exactly $6,443.
Hello! I LOVE your results, and am wondering how tall you are!
Minneapolis Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Joe is an amazing and very talented surgeon, and would recommend him to anyone. His skill and ability to effectively assess what the patient is looking for and deliver it in as close to a pain- and hassle-free experience as possible is amazing. Words truly cannot capture how impressed I am by his work and how grateful I feel to have been able to go through this process with such a professional and gifted doctor and staff.