4.5 weeks....no changes

I started out as a deflated 34 B. I had breast fed...

I started out as a deflated 34 B. I had breast fed 1 child. I am 5'6 123 lbs. Broad shouldered & a long torso.

My goal was to become a D of some sort.
I decided on 475 CC Saline, unders & areola incision, ( I change my mind 3 times, first 400, then 450, then on the day of surgery I said give me 475s!) I could have easily gone my max 550.

I am currently on day 5 post op, off pain pills T3's, and done my antibiotics (clindamycin), Recovery has been great besides I got the worst nightmare cold EVER! I've been sick since day 1 post op. I'm starting to feel better today FINALLY! I had company over 2 days pre op and my father was sick, so I guess I got it passed on to me & when my immune system was compromised (surgery) it hit!

I go into to see my PS in 2 days for my first post op appointment.
Today is the first day where I felt pain free and I could use my arms to move myself and get off the couch. I quickly learned how to rely on other muscles, like my abdomen & legs for getting up & down.

I took a bath at day 3 post op instead of 2 like my PS suggested due to of all things, my water heater broke!!! I couldn't believe my bad luck! So I had to wait a day for a new one to come:S

Ok so day 3 I took my gaude off & left the steri strips like PS said to do & dried them very well. I had another bath today but filled the tub very low as to not soak the girls.
I had a helper stay with me for 4 days. I drove on day 3 but I did not take any pain pills before doing so. I found it difficult only to look over my shoulder, so I wouldn't recommend til day 5.
Today I'm starting to get the tingles & zingers in my right. Still lots of tightness & pressure, but a lot less swelling. My bra was killing me for the first 4 days.
Just really looking forward to having normal feeling breast & dressing them up in a couple months. I'm also really happy I don't have to buy a whole new woredrobe, i still fit all my pre op clothes, thank goodness as I spent a pretty penny just prior to having surgery done.
I was also able to have the whole process of surgery done within 3 weeks!

Congrats and thanks for your review. Can't wait to see your pics.
Thanks for sharing your story barjil. Any post op piks to share?? I wish you a speedy recovery!

Days of progress...1-11

Days of progress...1-11

Days of recovery continued

days of recovery continued
You look great!!!
Thanks everyone:) I just wish I was bigger still.. bummer:S I've also been getting caught up looking at all the tummy tucks, perhaps my next surgery...
You look FAB! Congrats! Xx

Bummed out today. Went to visit my sister, who...

Bummed out today. Went to visit my sister, who also had her augmentation done approx 7 mos. ago by the same Dr. but she got a 350 cc cohesive gel implants. I was bummed to see her chest looked bigger then mine under our sweaters, I thought maybe she was wearing a padded bra, but she said nope! UUGH, how does that happen. I told my PS I wanted to be larger than my sister and he said going up 100 cc would make a difference so I went up 125 cc more! Maybe in the nude there might be a difference, not sure. I also broke the news to my sister today that I had my surgery done 2 weeks ago, so I could discuss my issue with her. Thank goodness shes understanding & doesn't hate me for not babysitting all those times I refused to while recovering! I felt bad because I had to lie to my family a lot as to not let anyone know I went through with this, but it was nice being able to share and talk with my sister about it:) Tomorrow I get my sutures out (areola) I will make sure to post my 2 weeks post ops minus the sutures:)
HAHA..really?! Thanks you made my day:) Thats if your referring to my post op pics, not my profile pic! lol If thats the case I do have a strict diet regime. No exercise, except for my physical job. Low low fat and carbs in moderation:) I'm trying to get into jogging, but now that the cold weather has rolled in, it's given me an excuse to give up til spring:)
You look AMAZING...WOW!!! Congrats on the pretty ta ta's. I must say your figure is outstanding. What do you do to keep so fit & lean??

13 days post op So today I drove to my surgeons...

13 days post op

So today I drove to my surgeons office 40 min away & got my stitches out! It did not hurt at all, He recommended I use vitamin E or Silicone gel. I picked up "new skin" silicone scar gel.
He said my implants are settling nicely & I can also tell the slight differences from day to day. They are slowly dropping closer together, getting softer to the touch, moving more freely, not so attached, less pressure, although I can still feel pressure on my chest & slight tenderness especially after my massages. My right is healing slower than my left. I go back to see my surgeon in another month, so early December.
I expressed the fact that they are smaller than I thought and he said they will not get bigger but I will get the illusion of bigger breasts once they heal, as all the muscles & skin loosen.
I will post pics of my stichless boobies.
You look really good. They really compliment your physique.

OK so these massages (2 weeks post op) are making...

OK so these massages (2 weeks post op) are making my breasts pretty tender, and I can really feel the sensation returning to them, although my right nipple still has no feeling when I touch it. I get the odd zinger & have been waking up feeling more swollen, but then during the day the go right back down.
I'm also nervous when doing the massages. The technique my PS showed me was to grab a good amount of breast and starting with the top squeeze, I am to do this to all four sides, I probably spend about a min on each aprox 3 times per day. I forgot to ask how often so I just do what I am comfortable with, but what I'm afraid of is the thought of my incisions popping open as I'm doing it:S Eeks.
I'm also finding my once comfortable sports bra to be very annoying, its as if my skin is suddenly so sensitive and the bra is scratching:S
I'm applying this silicone gel I got twice a day, once in the am & once at night. Apparently it's a new brand and you apply a lot less than the others.
I'm big on travelling & can't wait to hit up a beach somewhere with my new boobs, but I want to do something a little daring I'm really feeling the need to show these girls off, I want to know what it feels like to lay there on the beach TOPLESS! LOL
I use to envy seeing women when I was younger in Mexico with big fake boobies walking around.
So I am going to have to find an island in the Caribbean where it's most acceptable to go topless at the beach...so far I've narrowed it down to Guadaloupe & St. Maarten. I hear the french side of St. Maarten has lots of all nude beaches, meanwhile the dutch side has mostly topless. Has anyone bared them all since having surgery!?

OK so these massages (2 weeks post op) are making...

Heck, yeah! Those things look about PERFECT! I'd definitely be showing them off if those were mine! Congratulations!
You go girl! I would if I had boobies! Got to wait until I get my girls. :)
I think you look great! My PS put dissolvable stiches to close my incisions. I still haven't seen them without the steristrips he put on at my post-visit. Your scar looks like it's healing really well, gives me an idea of what mine will look like.

I am now 17 days post op & feeling better everyday...

I am now 17 days post op & feeling better everyday. I do still wake up feeling swollen but it goes down as soon as I'm up & moving around. My right is getting a little less tender but still slightly more sore than my left. I'm noticing my asymmetry a little less, actually I can hardly tell anymore so I am thrilled about that! My Surgeon told me my left was a pain in the ass! LOL he said he had to attempt to put the implant in 4-5 times and so he was surprised when all I did was complained about my right being the sore side. Upon hearing that I was then nervous that my left wasn't going to shape up to look like my right one. I found my left was a little smaller and pointing in a different direction.
My only real concern is I still have no feeling in my right nipple. They both constantly take turns going hard, but to touch my right nip is still numb. I did ask my PS about this and he said as long as it goes hard it means the nerve is connected & the feeling should return. I've always had feeling in my left since the day after surgery.
Has anyone else has no feeling return to their nipples? or how long before you did if you had a stubborn one?
Oh also my nipple incision on the right also seems to be thick along the edges, so I'm concerned about this, I'm almost wondering why I went with areola incisions!? I thought I researched enough & I felt that areola was less noticeable a smaller slighter scar, but now it seems that if you heal poorly then you have this ugly scar left right smack dab on the front of your breast in plain view:S I'm using a silicone scar gel I picked up from Walmart still:)
When did anyone else start doing sit ups/ crunches again? I'm dying to get my belly back into shape. I've gained 2 lbs from being off work and vegging out on the couch. I finally get to go back to work on the 13th after 3.5 weeks off:S Not sure if I should be happy about this or not, all I know is I have to get that money rolling back in again, Christmas is just around the corner!
I will post my 3 weeks post op pics in a few more days:)

Ok so today, my friend & I went shopping, & I'm...

Ok so today, my friend & I went shopping, & I'm frustrated with the fact that I have very limited amount of clothes that can actually be worn that don't show my hideous sports bra. Anyhow I found an outfit that covered all the straps and a shirt cut high enough.
So as we were trying on clothes in Winners I thought to try on some inexpensive lightly padded bras, the idea was to get one so I can wear whatever clothes I want with out thick bra straps showing. Mind you I'm only 17 days post op, I feel good but to apply pressure or to lift the girls, it causes some major ouchness! They feel like to steel balls on my chest when I push them up! So I found a bra Calvin Klein it was a push up 34 D and a other brand 36 C and man they were so darn uncomfortable! I was busting out of the Calvin Klein D which I swear must of had the wrong tag on it, cause theres no way & the 36 C fit...I think, I could'nt tell it seemed to but was lifted in other places, so then I thought forget it, I tried back on a variety of sports bras that had thin bra straps and a low back & front but they provided no support. Then I found a sports bra that had some padding in which was good to hide nipples which go hard non stop at random times during the day, I grabbed a Medium but when I got home it didn't t fit like it had at the store way to tight & small at the straps, I liked how it smooshed and kept the boobs tight, so anyhow I have to return them tomorrow. I'm sad to say I'm still wearing my post op bra which I bought & happens to be the most comfortable, but it's not good under clothes:S Well I guess I have to wait til the girls soften up more to find a underwire bra:(
I am exactly 1 month post op and going shopping for bras later today for the first time. Ugg. My gf is going with me to help and encourage me. I am tired of that d*mn surgical bra and my PS said I can wear what I want as long as it was not underwire. Yeah, the nips are at high beam constantly and hurt. Tried tape on them, but didn't notice a difference. I wasn't thinking of a lightly padded bra, but now it sounds like a good idea.
Yep lightly padded is what I just bought but 2 more sports bra styled ones, this time with a low front & back so I can wear it with regular clothing not just bulky sweaters. I tried on a crap load from Winners & had no luck. I was in Walmart this am & seen a boxed sports bra, its called Gene bra it's a infommercial bra, $24 for 2 bras a black & nude, exactly the colours I wanted. I bought a medium. I like them very much, they come with removable pads which I keep in to hide the head lights, and it gives me a gentle push up with cleavage, definitively not like the bra I bought to wear after surgery. I think I'll wait til I am 6 weeks for an under wire. I enjoy the full support a sports bra gives me at this time.
I think your scars look great, your PS did a really good job.. I haven't seen my scars yet as I was told to leave the tape on for 7 days. Tomorrow I'll get a look and I hope they look as good as yours.

Not sure if any of you ladies had to deal with...

Not sure if any of you ladies had to deal with stretch marks on your breasts after having a BA, but boy! My skin is so delicate right now, my bra just sitting on my breast make the skin sting! I'm also scratching them like crazy from the itching it's causing too:S I can see light pink stretch marks, I was hoping not to get these but it seems inevitable:S Anyhow just thought I'd share my pain:S
Oh I was in Walmart today and tried on some more bras for fun, just the cheap 10-12 dollar ones made by George & it seems I fit a 36 D in that brand, so thats exciting. I tried on a light padded & push up. Maybe a 34 D would have fit but I couldn't find any to try on. I'm definitely still not ready for a underwire ouchy. I'm going to wait for my 3 week mark to post pics after all, my chest is a mess right now from the scratching, I've also broken out, very sensitive skin.
I went last night to Walmart and bought a few Hanes bras. They were all $10 each. I'll have to look for the genie one, but the hanes were very comfy. And yeah, I got 2 that are lower cut so show off the girls, but it's too cold right now in Ohio, lol. I also went to Macy's yesterday (they were having a big sale) and got some Bali bras ($25 ea). But after comparing them to the Hanes, the Bali didn't fit me quite right on the sides (rippling). I think it is better for those with more side boob and I have HP. Back they go.
Thanks, its just my right incision I'm worried about, my edges are not together and seem thicker:S My left is perfect smooth & flat.
I can barely notice the scar on my left but the right is a different story. It's puckered at one end and the whole thing seems opened. I think it's because my right boob is still really swollen. I hope that's why anyway.

Ok I'm at my 3 weeks mark as of yesterday, so I...

Ok I'm at my 3 weeks mark as of yesterday, so I took some pics. Pardon my skin, it's in rough shape right now I break out over anything that touches it. I've been applying lotion & scar cream like crazy. I'm noticing from these pic I am getting those dreaded stretch marks, those have been causing me restless night from itching so badly. I'm also noticing my breasts still look uneven, but they were before, so I was expecting this. I also went out today again! I've gone to Walmart everyday to try on different bra sizes, and styles. I finally found one with thick straps and with lots of support, it's padded, but not heavily like I use to wear. It cost $20 the brand is just some cheap brand I think called Triumph...I think. I love the cleavage I get with it and its very comfortable with a wire even.I'm proud to say I'm wearing a 36 D. and it's almost too small, I like a tight fit. My nipples are almost uncovered. This is what I found when trying bras on. The ones that had slight padding I fit a 36 D, ones with push up or thicker padding I fit into a DD at least. The sports bras I'm a 34 C and a 34-36 C in bras with zero padding. I prefer pads as I don't want nips showing through.
My boobs look so small to me now I can't believe the difference, I feel I look like how I imagined the 350s would look. I could have def done 550. If I can afford it in the next couple years I'd like to go up to 600.
Finally all my pressure is gone, and I never have any pain, the only thing that feel akward is how tight the skin is and firm they feel. They have soften up quite a bit & I can smoosh them around. ALso lifting or a push up hurts.
Hey boooooobs you're breasts look super perky and full. Awesome results! Can your PS even out the nipples for you? Looks like one could have been lifted to make the nipples more even & symmetrical.
Gosh I'm just hanging in there hoping that they even out. Pre op my PS I definietly did not need a lift. He mentioned i had one bigger then the other, my left being the smaller one. ASAP post op I noticed my right was still larger & asked him about it & he said he didnt like the look when he added more CC to the smaller one and it made no difference. My PS also said my lefty was a struggle he had to attempt dissection multiple times, due to my muscles being large & the implant being a larger size:S So I hope left doesn't look the way it does because he couldn't get it dissected properly. With that said my left has been the one from the start that has been healer at a faster rate. I do prefer the look of my right. Question...can the PS do this "straightening out" after if I'm unhappy or what? I don't see my PS until the first week of December.

Well, I'm still looking like my 3 week pics, so no...

Well, I'm still looking like my 3 week pics, so no need to post anymore. I email my PS coordinator a pic of my wonky boobies and and asked her to show my PS and let me know if he needs to see me sooner than my next scheduled appoint early Dec. I just heard back from her & shes trying to get me in this week, actually today but I was away and didn't get her call. Actually I was super busy in Bikini Village & La Senza trying on swimsuits & bras all day.lol
I'm just hoping its nothing too serious like contractures, I am hoping my PS will agree to revise them if need be, but I would have to wait til next year as I cannot afford to take another 3 weeks off this year!
Wearing a bra or swimsuit I still look great it just kind of puts a damper on my topless EN DEVOUR IN St. Maarten:S
I only have anxiety over my PS charging me for a revision, when I asked him twice prior to surgery about ANY costs and he replied that there would be none. I just keep thinking worse case senerio, like what if he refuses to fix them or tries to convince me they look fine or blame my anatomy for the way they look!?

Ok so while I was trying on swimsuits & I felt so bad for the poor woman working there as I made her get me every bikini top in every size til I could figure out my perfect fit. I had no intention of buying any either lol
I have to say it was a bittersweet one, I didn't realize how hard it is to find certain large sizes! At Bikini Village I need a large in every top, I even asked for a XL, in one style and she didn't have one.

Off to La Senza and again I tried on different sizes. I eventually got measured and the woman put me between a d- dd. Then she said I could wear a 32 DD for a more snug fit or a 34 D. I have some bras that are 36 Ds and I don't like the strap so tight. The one I'm wearing right now is a 36 D and I'm almost bursting out of the cups. I had a hard time finding my size in the cute bras, especially the one I really wanted:S Maybe I can get it online.
Anyhow wonky boobs or not I've made into the D club, exactly where I wanted to be:)

Will update after my PS appointment next week.
you look great!!!
Hi BOOOOOOOOOOObies, You look great. I notice in a few of your updates that you have quite a lot of different bra sizes. Perhaps I can help point you in the right direction of finding your correct bra size since we may be similar in size. Having the right size can make a huge difference. Be careful when being fitted by “professionals”. Most of the time their goal is to get you to buy a bra that they have in the store. I’ve been to Victoria’s Secret for kicks and giggles just to see what size they would try to sell me. The lady said I was a 36D/36DD……in reality I wear a 28GG/28H (U.K. sizing). I also want to point out that when you have hi-profile implants the shape of the under wire can make a difference in fit as well. Some bras have a wider wire that ends up poking me in the sides and under my arms because I don’t have any breast tissue there. It will give my breast a flattened east-west spread so under clothing I look flatter. Like you I am 5’6” with a longer torso, but 130Lbs. Pre-op my measurements were 33-26-37. Post-op I now measure 37-26-37, it’s been a little over a year since my surgery. I have 475cc hi-profile silicone gel implants under the muscle.
Hey BOOOoooobies, your girls look fantastic!. In response to your "crunches" question, I started day 5 with ball crunches ( arms crossed with my hands cupping my girs ) and day three I was doing leg work ( squats, pliés, lunges ). So if you feel up to it; go for it! Take care!
Dr. Douglas Grace

I choose this surgeon based on other family members recommendations. Very sweet, caring, personable, down to earth DR! Highly recommended. Always had all my question answered via email from the coordinator. Very short wait time, only 3.5 weeks from time of first consult to surgery date. They also seem to be shrinking everyday STOP!! lol