Facelift and neck lift BEWARE Dr. Abel and Gustavo Chajchir - Buenos Aires, Argentina

This is a revision of my previous review. I hope...

This is a revision of my previous review. I hope it meets the guidelines.

I had a facelist and Necklift done by Drs. Abel and Gustavo Chajir in Buenos Aires.

Sadly I am left with permanent disfiguring scars as shown in my photos.

I  paid an additional $3000 in cash for an arm lift and I woke up to find it was not performed.   They wouldn't refund the money I gave them before going under.
 I woke up after surgery on the table, unable to move the entire right side of my face and body.

They were walking around the room cleaning up.  I told them (slurring because I could only move half of my mouth) "help I'm paralyzed". Dr. Abel Chajchir reprimanded me angrily saying, "You're not paralyzed."

As I went in and out of conciousness my legs started convulsing wildly.  I was terrified.

When I was ready to leave Argentina I asked for my money to be refunded for the armlift which they didn't perform,  Dr. Chajchir said "Ok" and put me in a recovery room in the basement to wait for them to get the cash $3000 US out of the safe.

I waited over an hour then finally went upstairs to the Office and was told the doctor had gone home.

I tried to save money by going abroad.  I regret my decision and can't afford the revisions.   I never thought  one of those "plastic surgery nightmare stories" would happen to me.  I am traumatized and left disfigured.

I will post my photos soon.  In having trouble doing it from my iPhone

2 years post surgery.

First surgery had poor result.
This is after the 2nd surgery done to repair my neck lift.

Addendum

As one can see the final result of the revision surgery performed by Dr Chajchir is disastrous. I would never recommend Dr Abel or Gustavo Chajchir to anyone.

Neck lift by Dr Abel and Gustavo Chajchir

45 degree view of final result : (

Consult and surgical skills

Dr Chajchir approved a corticosteroid
that I was taking. The medicine causes bad wound healing. That accounts for the bad scars.
The result of the neck lift was not caused by the medicine but by poor surgical skills.
I let them do a second surgery to "fix "the initial neck lift.... I should not have gone back...it looks 100 times worse than some loose skin.
No wound-healing problems on the revision surgery though... I discontinued the corticosteroids before that one and healed within a week.

Reconstructive surgery, "Ask the doctor" responses

I posted my pics for surgeon suggestions. They remarked on the incorrect surgical techniques used.
They have suggested a completely new facelift and neck lift, fat transplants, surgical scar removal and more.
I feel discouraged and stupid for giving my hard earned money to foreign doctors and can not afford thousands more for to repair their mistakes.
I might make a home equity loan.
A friend was attracted by a dog and her nose was practically torn off.
She had it repaired by a reconstructive surgeon in Texas.
I will consult with him and decide if I will have a 3rd surgery with him.
I will continue to post the rest of my journey....
Argentina Plastic Surgeon

Recommended by a flight attendant.