Rhinoplasty Review Dr Oelbrandt - Brussels, Belgium

I have wanted a nose job for about 10years. I...

I have wanted a nose job for about 10years. I dislike the overall size of my nose and my wide nostrils. My nostrils are my main concern. If I could change the absolute minimum it would the nostrils. I do love my profile though and wouldn’t change that. I don’t find myself generally unattractive but I feel a smaller nose will make me more attractive and make a huge difference to my face.

I have been researching for years but not found a surgeon I have trusted in regards to ethnic noses nor have i had the money until recently. I found a really good review on here and decided to go ahead.
Overall I wanted a smaller nose. Im not really bothered about diminishing ethnic features/characteristics or looking like myself I wanted the old nose gone I wanted a new smaller nose.

So I decided to go with Dr Oelbrandt I had two consultations and he made me feel very comfortable he was kind and helpful. He asked me exactly what I wanted and told me what he could do and how realistic my expectations would be. I showed him lots of pictures of noses I liked and he told me I cant really compare my nose to others and expect the same outcome because every ones nose is different and people have different types of skin etc. In addition to this I would need to compare the before noses (if they’ve had surgery) to mine in order to get an accurate picture of my outcome. But he did point out a nose from my selection, with a before picture comparable to mine that he thought he would be able to achieve similar result.

2 days post op

Progress

Im currently 16 days post op I tried to upload more pictures yesterday but my review disappeared and now my computer is running slow but will update when I get a chance

Cast removal

8 days post op. i had major swelling under my eyes and allow the swelling went down i was and still am left with really black under eyes

Cast removal

Side profile. I like my new side profile its not much different from my old one but the nostrils are much smaller love it. its a little turned up but ive been assured it will drop

Cast Removal 3/4 profile

I had stitches in my face on either side of the bridge of my nose.

10days post

I felt as if my tip had swollen up here

11 days post