Rhinoplasty Review Dr Oelbrandt - Brussels, Belgium

I have wanted a nose job for about 10years. I...

I have wanted a nose job for about 10years. I dislike the overall size of my nose and my wide nostrils. My nostrils are my main concern. If I could change the absolute minimum it would the nostrils. I do love my profile though and wouldn’t change that. I don’t find myself generally unattractive but I feel a smaller nose will make me more attractive and make a huge difference to my face.

I have been researching for years but not found a surgeon I have trusted in regards to ethnic noses nor have i had the money until recently. I found a really good review on here and decided to go ahead.
Overall I wanted a smaller nose. Im not really bothered about diminishing ethnic features/characteristics or looking like myself I wanted the old nose gone I wanted a new smaller nose.

So I decided to go with Dr Oelbrandt I had two consultations and he made me feel very comfortable he was kind and helpful. He asked me exactly what I wanted and told me what he could do and how realistic my expectations would be. I showed him lots of pictures of noses I liked and he told me I cant really compare my nose to others and expect the same outcome because every ones nose is different and people have different types of skin etc. In addition to this I would need to compare the before noses (if they’ve had surgery) to mine in order to get an accurate picture of my outcome. But he did point out a nose from my selection, with a before picture comparable to mine that he thought he would be able to achieve similar result.
Hooray for your success story! Thank you so much for sharing on RealSelf!

2 days post op

Progress

Im currently 16 days post op I tried to upload more pictures yesterday but my review disappeared and now my computer is running slow but will update when I get a chance
thanks for the review, i'm really considering dr Oelbrandt for my rhinoplasty and i love seeing reviews on him..

Cast removal

8 days post op. i had major swelling under my eyes and allow the swelling went down i was and still am left with really black under eyes

Cast removal

Side profile. I like my new side profile its not much different from my old one but the nostrils are much smaller love it. its a little turned up but ive been assured it will drop

Cast Removal 3/4 profile

I had stitches in my face on either side of the bridge of my nose.
Your after nose has a nice shape already.
Wow I love your results already !!!'

10days post

I felt as if my tip had swollen up here
Thank you I would definitely consider him. I am happy with my results so far. See other surgeons and compare and go with who you feel comfortable with.

11 days post

How is your nose doing?Are you still happy with it?
BY the way thank you some much for sharing!!!!
Did dr Oelbrandt used an implant for your nose ?
Dr Oelbrandt