Rhinoplasty Review Dr Oelbrandt - Brussels, Belgium

I have wanted a nose job for about 10years. I...

I have wanted a nose job for about 10years. I dislike the overall size of my nose and my wide nostrils. My nostrils are my main concern. If I could change the absolute minimum it would the nostrils. I do love my profile though and wouldn’t change that. I don’t find myself generally unattractive but I feel a smaller nose will make me more attractive and make a huge difference to my face.

I have been researching for years but not found a surgeon I have trusted in regards to ethnic noses nor have i had the money until recently. I found a really good review on here and decided to go ahead.
Overall I wanted a smaller nose. Im not really bothered about diminishing ethnic features/characteristics or looking like myself I wanted the old nose gone I wanted a new smaller nose.

So I decided to go with Dr Oelbrandt I had two consultations and he made me feel very comfortable he was kind and helpful. He asked me exactly what I wanted and told me what he could do and how realistic my expectations would be. I showed him lots of pictures of noses I liked and he told me I cant really compare my nose to others and expect the same outcome because every ones nose is different and people have different types of skin etc. In addition to this I would need to compare the before noses (if they’ve had surgery) to mine in order to get an accurate picture of my outcome. But he did point out a nose from my selection, with a before picture comparable to mine that he thought he would be able to achieve similar result.

2 days post op

Im currently 16 days post op I tried to upload more pictures yesterday but my review disappeared and now my computer is running slow but will update when I get a chance

Cast removal

8 days post op. i had major swelling under my eyes and allow the swelling went down i was and still am left with really black under eyes

Cast removal

Side profile. I like my new side profile its not much different from my old one but the nostrils are much smaller love it. its a little turned up but ive been assured it will drop

Cast Removal 3/4 profile

I had stitches in my face on either side of the bridge of my nose.

10days post

I felt as if my tip had swollen up here

11 days post

7months Post Op

Just thought id post a few more pictures of my progress so far. Especially as ive had a few mails. The reason ive not updated is because life has been pretty busy and as i dont want my face all over the internet I havent had time to crop my photos before uploading.

Im still very happy with my results although I want my nostrils a bit smaller. This is personal choice not anything to do with disliking my results. I love what Dr Oelbrandt has done with my nose and believe it suits my face. I just want it a bit smaller. Im sure many would say its fine.

Before and after

I have a little make up on in the after picture. Contoured slightly

Also for anyone worried about going to Belgium for surgery. I thought id mention that the hospital was very modern and clean. Cleaner than some of the NHS hospitals ive been to in London. The staff at the hospital were very friendly very professional and all dressed smartly and clean. I was completely comfortable and confident that I was in good hands.

I just thought id say this because im not sure what others are thinking but i know that when I was researching surgeons and facilities I was a bit worried that maybe going to Belgium the standards would not be up to parr but this is not the case at all :)
London Plastic Surgeon