Chocolate Mommy Gets Vaser Lipo - Brooklyn, NY

Procedure not so bad still evaluating my body...

Procedure not so bad still evaluating my body after 3 days, still have not seen results yet! I was told the swelling will go dwn after 1-2 weeks. It has been 4 days so far, the bodyshapers help. I have a f/u this Sat 3/3/12 with nurse, then in 1 mth with Doctor. At that point I will submit updated pics, hopefully excited about some results.

I mustve called the dr's office 3xs asking y my body looked the same, so i had to recheck reviews and healing results to realize I must be patient. I did not see to many black females reviews I guess many of us r ashamed or think its a "other race" thing. But I have a whole new network of blk females that r coming out the woodworks now.

I have to admit i am excited to show my new look this summer . I have not even told my bffs yet or family let them believe for now that my gym membership works. lmao. TTYS

thanks for sharing. any update onyour results?
I'm doing great, not totally convinced or satified yet with the results. i contacted Sleeks Corp Ofice and spoke to a great rep about my recovery timeline, so when July 25th approaches i will go for another eval and pics and meet with Dr to see how can we all come to some agreemt if I'm still not satisfied. How are you doing @ Strike
how r u doin?any new updates..

As of today, my procedure was a total waste of...

As of today, my procedure was a total waste of money and time. I visited Sleek Spa in midtown after my numerous calls to their ineffecient corp office(which by the way the rep there ignored my calls until i started dialing random numbers and leaving various types of messages- miraculosly he called back. smh) only to be told that my results wouldve been more apparent - if i lost more weight. Hello to the dumbasses over there that i now for a fact read these reviews why do you think ppl go get these procedures done if we could "just lose the weight". duh!!!! Moral of the story is I'm suing them and I was better off going to a reputable surgeon and got a tummy tuck,. This overly commercialized "place" is a joke. Once they get your money you're doomed. The customer svc demeanor goes down to zero%. I wish i wouldve saw all the complaints against this place. DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY...
you know the closed down and opened under a different name....which doctor did the vaser?
OMG SORRY to hear ur surgery was so inadequate!! I hope u get all ur $$$ back!! Thanks for the update ! And I hope everything turns out for the best!
Sleek Spa NY

1.Dr's bedside- he was funny & kept my focus off of the discomfort at times. 2.they answered all my ?s 3. prior to lipo we didnt spend much time, he got right to the point i waited ovr 40 mins for a 8 min convo.