Chocolate Mommy Gets Vaser Lipo - Brooklyn, NY

Procedure not so bad still evaluating my body...

Procedure not so bad still evaluating my body after 3 days, still have not seen results yet! I was told the swelling will go dwn after 1-2 weeks. It has been 4 days so far, the bodyshapers help. I have a f/u this Sat 3/3/12 with nurse, then in 1 mth with Doctor. At that point I will submit updated pics, hopefully excited about some results.

I mustve called the dr's office 3xs asking y my body looked the same, so i had to recheck reviews and healing results to realize I must be patient. I did not see to many black females reviews I guess many of us r ashamed or think its a "other race" thing. But I have a whole new network of blk females that r coming out the woodworks now.

I have to admit i am excited to show my new look this summer . I have not even told my bffs yet or family let them believe for now that my gym membership works. lmao. TTYS

As of today, my procedure was a total waste of...

As of today, my procedure was a total waste of money and time. I visited Sleek Spa in midtown after my numerous calls to their ineffecient corp office(which by the way the rep there ignored my calls until i started dialing random numbers and leaving various types of messages- miraculosly he called back. smh) only to be told that my results wouldve been more apparent - if i lost more weight. Hello to the dumbasses over there that i now for a fact read these reviews why do you think ppl go get these procedures done if we could "just lose the weight". duh!!!! Moral of the story is I'm suing them and I was better off going to a reputable surgeon and got a tummy tuck,. This overly commercialized "place" is a joke. Once they get your money you're doomed. The customer svc demeanor goes down to zero%. I wish i wouldve saw all the complaints against this place. DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY...
Sleek Spa NY

1.Dr's bedside- he was funny & kept my focus off of the discomfort at times. 2.they answered all my ?s 3. prior to lipo we didnt spend much time, he got right to the point i waited ovr 40 mins for a 8 min convo.

you know the closed down and opened under a different name....which doctor did the vaser?
OMG SORRY to hear ur surgery was so inadequate!! I hope u get all ur $$$ back!! Thanks for the update ! And I hope everything turns out for the best!
thanks for sharing. any update onyour results?
I'm doing great, not totally convinced or satified yet with the results. i contacted Sleeks Corp Ofice and spoke to a great rep about my recovery timeline, so when July 25th approaches i will go for another eval and pics and meet with Dr to see how can we all come to some agreemt if I'm still not satisfied. How are you doing @ Strike
how r u doin?any new updates..
Hi I just had my surgery done last week on the 29th.. this swelling is killing me! im getting impatient already..lol.. does this get better.. going to post pics of my procedure soon..thanks:)
If yr impatient now LOL u have a looong way to go. It does get better,once tht leakage stops (eel) the swelling starts to reduce after 2 weeks, then yr tissue in the surrounding area gets hard like a tumor LOL. Then u really get impatient b/c like myself i still do not see any 'major' results yet. But the dr told me to be patient it takes about 3-6mths to see results (thts wht they dont mention in those b4 & after pics) Im into 1 month and 5 days. Good luck!
Hi, how are you feeling now? Any more drainage?
@ Lady, I'm feeling much better, inner thighs r still a lil sensitive usually when i sit (@work) for long periods. The drainage usually stops by day two. Today i go visit the surgeon and discuss my results and other issues. Im still waiting for the WOW I'm still not convinced this was worth it, but it will be 4 weeks now and full results "are supposedly sfter 3months" .
hey cidyy,not sure who ur asking,but mine cost 6500 total...for stomach,back,flanks,and brazilian butt lift....
hi, may I ask how much did the procedure cost? I'm also thinking of sleek in ny. thank you.
cidyy- I had my abdominal area and inner thighs done it was $4300
hey gettnmybodbk,how are you feeling?hope all is well...
Morning STRIKE, I am doing well getting better by the days. My inner thighs are still tender and give a lil sharp pain occasionally (nothing severe for pain meds). I still have not seen any "real change" aside from the fact that the swelling is going dwn, so hopefully as the weeks go by I will c a change. I have a f/u appt this Sat, so I will be able to discuss concerns. TTYS
wow,thats awsome to hear...yea..dr.singer is my dr. and i dealt with lindsey too...its nice to hear someone goin to and dealing with the same ppl...ill keep you posted too in march when i have my procedure done...and some photos...thank you so much...
hey lady,im having my procedure done in march in sleek ny,ny...how was the feeling...ima sucker for pain so im curious to know how you felt during and after the procedure...thanks for your time...cant wait to see your final results
@stike. Sleek NY is a very professional place with very pleasant staff members. Cory&Lindsey are the two I dealt with. Be sure to have all questions avail during consultation. After the local anesthesia, I felt a lil pinch when fluid was going in, Dr. Singer was always explaining to me wht was going on. You could listen to yr ipod (i didnt, i like to hear everything during procedure) You do feel the pressure, but it is bareable. I took the meds (hydrocodone pain killer not really necc tylenol is ok) You do walk like a cowgirl LOL for a few days. It is now day 5 for me and the swelling is still evident and im a lil tender, no pain meds necc for it. I can touch my bruised puncture areas with np, my inner thighs r more sensitive to the touch. I'll keep yall posted. Gd luck

Hi there, thanks so much for sharing your experience with us. Looking forward to seeing your results pics! Please keep us updated on your progress.