The Brazilian Butt Lift Master - Brooklyn, NY

I had a couple of procedures done by Dr. Ayman...

I had a couple of procedures done by Dr. Ayman Shahine. Dr Shahine did my lipo, upper and lower abs,back, sides, as well fat transfer / Brazilian Butt. I am so Happy with my new figure. My figure has gone from an apple shaped to an hour glass / Curvy & Sexy!!

He has a gift, He's a Sculptor. My results are very natural looking, you can't even see my incisions. I highly recommend him. I've recommended a couple of my friends which are a size 12 & 14 and he did an Amazing job on them.

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

These are my daughters Before & After pictures...

These are my daughters Before & After pictures. My daughter had her upper & lower abs done her back & BBL.

How was the experience being awake @Maribel_41Sexy? Did you feel anything? Pain etc.. How did u handle it?
it looks really good! what was the weight that u started off at and how tall are you?
I love his work. look great!!! I would go to him but he doesn't put you to sleep. Am to scared!

New pictures from my friends surgery last night...

New pictures from my friends surgery last night with DR. Ayman Shahine.

-:- Message from RealSelf staff -:-

I had lipo in Feb. 2013. I was a size 4 with a nice body to start with, all I wanted was for him to clean up my flanks and little on my back. The results suck. He actually ruined my body, it looks bad, uneven and weird in the back. He does not respect patients' time, for my surgery I waited 13 hours from when it was scheduled. He does not provide a garment or even guidance regarding post op care. You need to get several garments, 3 days after the surgery you need to wear one at least 1 size larger because you will be quite swollen. Then you go through stages whereas you need to change the garment size. All he told me was buy a garment that's comfortable. Due to his lack of instruction I ended up buying 5 garments and paid about $700. He also told me the massages were 'optional'..OMG, without the massages you will develop lumps and swelling. I have spent over $1200 on massages (so factor that in). He does not have a file for his patient's so during each follow-up it's like he's seeing you for the first time with no information before him about what he did to you or your medical history..HUGE RED FLAG..The staff is beyond unprofessional and they are hustler's because they get a commission. By the way none of them are certified nurses and they assist the surgery..RED FLAG..To see him for a follow-up is almost impossible, he had me wait 5 hours once and 3 hours another time. I feel discouraged and I will have to go to another surgeon for revision. Do your research!! He is NOT Bd. certified, he is an OB/GYN. He takes the pictures right after surgery with your arms extended upwards to make it look at if your figure has clean lines, although there are bumps. For those getting fat transfer, the fat will be reabsorbed by your body, everyone in the waiting room was complaining about that. Visit several surgeons and do your research. Good Luck!! http://www.nydoctorprofile.com (click search at the bottom of page, put his name Ayman Shahine, and then click 'legal actions' at top of page.) Reply
hey duped I understand how you feel this doctor dr. shahine is a fraud my sister went to him to get a nice round ass what came back was a big chunck no shape, also looks completely fake all it is is big and wide and alot of pain. this is not a surgery not to be done under local anesthesia. this doctor is not a certified plastic surgeon this is why it is done under local anesthesia. all he can do is talk the talk but can't walk the walk my sister is left with a big chuck of fat with no shape. what surgeon does surgery at 3 am and has patients wait 10 hours in a waiting room he is not professional at all and eats during surgery.stay away from this he is not a plastic surgeon.He claims everything is your fault and will charge you for a touch up. He is too expensive you are not paying for an anesthesialogist, all he wants cash money. GO TO A BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON. this is not him.
AYMAN SHAHINE

My daughter chose Dr. Shahine because we were recommended by someone close to the family.