The Brazilian Butt Lift Master - Brooklyn, NY

I had a couple of procedures done by Dr. Ayman...

I had a couple of procedures done by Dr. Ayman Shahine. Dr Shahine did my lipo, upper and lower abs,back, sides, as well fat transfer / Brazilian Butt. I am so Happy with my new figure. My figure has gone from an apple shaped to an hour glass / Curvy & Sexy!!

He has a gift, He's a Sculptor. My results are very natural looking, you can't even see my incisions. I highly recommend him. I've recommended a couple of my friends which are a size 12 & 14 and he did an Amazing job on them.

These are my daughters Before & After pictures...

These are my daughters Before & After pictures. My daughter had her upper & lower abs done her back & BBL.

New pictures from my friends surgery last night...

New pictures from my friends surgery last night with DR. Ayman Shahine.

AYMAN SHAHINE

My daughter chose Dr. Shahine because we were recommended by someone close to the family.

-:- Message from RealSelf staff -:-

I had lipo in Feb. 2013. I was a size 4 with a nice body to start with, all I wanted was for him to clean up my flanks and little on my back. The results suck. He actually ruined my body, it looks bad, uneven and weird in the back. He does not respect patients' time, for my surgery I waited 13 hours from when it was scheduled. He does not provide a garment or even guidance regarding post op care. You need to get several garments, 3 days after the surgery you need to wear one at least 1 size larger because you will be quite swollen. Then you go through stages whereas you need to change the garment size. All he told me was buy a garment that's comfortable. Due to his lack of instruction I ended up buying 5 garments and paid about $700. He also told me the massages were 'optional'..OMG, without the massages you will develop lumps and swelling. I have spent over $1200 on massages (so factor that in). He does not have a file for his patient's so during each follow-up it's like he's seeing you for the first time with no information before him about what he did to you or your medical history..HUGE RED FLAG..The staff is beyond unprofessional and they are hustler's because they get a commission. By the way none of them are certified nurses and they assist the surgery..RED FLAG..To see him for a follow-up is almost impossible, he had me wait 5 hours once and 3 hours another time. I feel discouraged and I will have to go to another surgeon for revision. Do your research!! He is NOT Bd. certified, he is an OB/GYN. He takes the pictures right after surgery with your arms extended upwards to make it look at if your figure has clean lines, although there are bumps. For those getting fat transfer, the fat will be reabsorbed by your body, everyone in the waiting room was complaining about that. Visit several surgeons and do your research. Good Luck!! http://www.nydoctorprofile.com (click search at the bottom of page, put his name Ayman Shahine, and then click 'legal actions' at top of page.) Reply
hey duped I understand how you feel this doctor dr. shahine is a fraud my sister went to him to get a nice round ass what came back was a big chunck no shape, also looks completely fake all it is is big and wide and alot of pain. this is not a surgery not to be done under local anesthesia. this doctor is not a certified plastic surgeon this is why it is done under local anesthesia. all he can do is talk the talk but can't walk the walk my sister is left with a big chuck of fat with no shape. what surgeon does surgery at 3 am and has patients wait 10 hours in a waiting room he is not professional at all and eats during surgery.stay away from this he is not a plastic surgeon.He claims everything is your fault and will charge you for a touch up. He is too expensive you are not paying for an anesthesialogist, all he wants cash money. GO TO A BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON. this is not him.
First things first all the pictures on this website are fake he has his staff put them up and post fake reviews ever wonder why there are only pictures on the table. He has extend your arms in the air so the butt look bigger and ur stomach looks flatter, the pictures from before and after patients are from two different patients. Wants only cash payment because you will never see your money again if not satisfied or if you change your mind. He will have you waiting for over 12 hours and if you want to leave you cant because he has you full amount in cash. He cannot shape a butt and he is not certified. You are never happy with results and he never takes responsibility all he wants is money and for you to spend more and more his consultations are scams he is a good talker he preys on minorites. none of his staff are certified nurses and will quote you a crazy price because they receive commision. The reason you are not put to sleep is becasue they will take away his medical license. You are in extreme pain when you are awake and afterwards. This medical prodecure when you are asleep not local anesthesia. There is no anesthisialogist. It is dirty in an office and not sanitary. We need to stick together and be honest with each other all these post are fake he has his staff do them spread the word this is our body we need to help each other he is a liar a scammer who just wants money you will never get the body you want he will charge you for touch ups
Dr shahine and his staff need to stop making fake accounts and saying how fabulous he is. Like this one.
Hi we would love to see your new touch up pics ... : )
How was the experience being awake @Maribel_41Sexy? Did you feel anything? Pain etc.. How did u handle it?
it looks really good! what was the weight that u started off at and how tall are you?
I love his work. look great!!! I would go to him but he doesn't put you to sleep. Am to scared!
How many cc's did he inject and Has your butt went down?
I never asked. I was so groggy that all I wanted was for it to be over. My butt did go down some after the surgery but as I started gaining weight it has gotten fatter.
Did u wear a compression garment? If so how long? And how long did u stay off your bottom?
I did wear a garment but I didn't wear it for a long time. Maybe about a month. I have a short torso so the garment was leaving me dents all over my body. The DR informed me to stop wearing it. I stood off my butt for about a month.
Ok great. R u going to post your current pics?
I'm having a touch up Sunday if he squeezes me in. I will post pictures from start to finish. I will also post monthly pictures.
Hey girl! Your results are beautiful! I will look into him doing my lipo!
Thank You.
He's great. Go see him and speak to him directly when getting quoted. Do not get quoted by the staff they make commission from you.
Ok thanks! He definitely does a good job!
What's the turn around time from consult to procedure. I'm in Charlotte so I wouldn't be able to travel to NYC just to get quote
It all depends on how you pay. If your paying cash and you inform him you live outside of NY. He will schedule you right away.
O ok and thanks for answering my questions

Hi there, welcome and thanks for sharing your experience with us. Your after pic looks awesome, you must be pleased!

How was your recovery period, did you have much pain?

The first couple of days was painful. I still have swelling in my stomach. My Butt doesn't hurt at all. I guess it's all the fat that was added. I'm very happy with my results.

Awesome, I'm so glad you got the results you were looking for! After putting in so much time, money and effort, it's important that the outcome be as good as you expected.