Non Sugical Rhino = I Heart Dr. J - Brooklyn, NY

So I had a very unsatisfactory rhinoplasty after...

So I had a very unsatisfactory rhinoplasty after breaking my nose twice... incidents that untimately left my bridge a bit crooked. The plastic surgeon I chose years later to correct it, did nothing that we discussed about the bridge and actually changed everything I was intially very happy with... and didn't even touch my bridge. Ugh! I was left with a crooked nasal tip in addition to the crooked bridge! And to top that off I had a very obvious discontinuity between the bridge and the tip. Needless to say I was unhappy with the overall results but was unwilling to go under the knife again, also afraid of what damage a second revision would do to me!

So I thought I would have to live with it... until I found Dr. Joseph on this website. Not only is he super knowledgeable as an ENT MD, but really understands aesthetics and structure like a true artist (plus he also tells good jokes). I could cry because I did not find him to do my initial rhino, which I am absolutely positive he would have done perfectly. I am considering having a revision down the line, but I don't know because I am truly happy with the results he gave me with the Silikon 1000. But if I were to do it, it would definitely be with him. He is a wonderful doctor and made me realize that not all plastic surgeons are out to make a buck by suggesting all sorts of unnecessary procedures. He is really a breath of fresh air... I heart Dr. Joseph

West Orange Facial Plastic Surgeon

I can't say enough about him and his staff... I'm almost weirded out by how seamless the experience was...

Hi scorpiondragon,

I'm glad that you found someone to help with making your nose the best it can be. How many injections did he put in you nose? Pictures would be fantastic if you have them.

Thanks,