breast uneven - Brooklyn, NY

I'm going through the same thing. I had my...

I'm going through the same thing. I had my breast done 2yrs ago now I can really see how uneven they are and I"m making a return visit to see if this can be corrected. My left breast never dropped or softened up but my left one did after 2wks. {edited to remove all caps}

New York Plastic Surgeon

He is a terrible plastic surgeon. Everything he does turns into sh*t. He did my breasts and nose at the same time, for a "deal" couple years ago. He totally messed up both real bad, breast and nose. Thank God I was able to get my nose fixed by a true professional from Beverly Hills(Andrew Frankel...this is an excellent rhinoplasty surgeon btw!). Remember, a very skilled plastic surgeon rarely offers cheap deals. You get what you pay for. Lesson learned here.

I'm sorry to hear that! Hopefully you'll be able to get this corrected with minimal discomfort and $. Please come back and let us know if you decided to go with a revision and how recovery went.

Here's a question a woman posted about asymmetrical breasts after augmentation. I hope it helps.