Revision Rhinoplasty in Boston - Brookline, MA

I had a second rhinoplasty 18 years ago to fix a...

I had a second rhinoplasty 18 years ago to fix a poly beak deformity caused by a car accident and while it was fine I had what looked like scar tissue on one side of my nostril that bothered me. I also was left with a slight bump on the middle of my nose which was not there before I was in a car accident. Over the years my septum has also deviated significantly. I decided to fix the breathing and cosmetic issues with my nose and am so glad I did. I am one week post -op and just had my cast taken off today - I am thrilled!!! I breathe so much better than before the surgery and this will only improve as the swelling goes down. The ugly scar tissue on the side is gone and my nose is beautiful!!!!!
Brookline Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Bartlett is an incredible surgeon. He is skilled, has great bedside manner, and is a true artist. I recommend him highly - he is fantastic!!!!!

we would love to see some before and after pictures! congratulations on your success :)

Hooray for breathing well and liking your nose again! We'd love to see your before and after photos as they're so helpful for others considering rhinoplasty. Thank you for sharing.

I am glad your revision was a success. Congrats!