Breast Reduction - 34 DD to a 24C - Brookline, MA

I researched for about 2 years before making my...

I researched for about 2 years before making my decision on getting a breast reduction. At about 100 lbs., my breasts weighed me down. They restricted me from exercising (mostly running) and my back was in constant pain. No matter what I did, I just wasn't comfortable. I did a lot of research on surgeons in my area, and my NP recommended Dr. Bartlett. I couldn't be more happy than I am with my results. I can do just about anything I want and my back pain went away almost instantly. The nurse, Sarah, was so friendly and caring. She made me feel comfortable and I really appreciated her being there through the process and all of my appointments after.

Thank you for joining the community and sharing with us.   What was your starting size and now final size?
Brookline Plastic Surgeon

I know I am so happy because of Dr. Bartlett. After meeting with him for the first time, I knew he was going to do a wonderful job. He was professional, made me feel completely at ease, and was so informative. I couldn't have asked for a better surgeon. He told me right off the bat that he was after perfection and that is what he gave me; absolute symmetrical perfection.