Breast Reduction - 34 DD to a 24C - Brookline, MA

I researched for about 2 years before making my...

I researched for about 2 years before making my decision on getting a breast reduction. At about 100 lbs., my breasts weighed me down. They restricted me from exercising (mostly running) and my back was in constant pain. No matter what I did, I just wasn't comfortable. I did a lot of research on surgeons in my area, and my NP recommended Dr. Bartlett. I couldn't be more happy than I am with my results. I can do just about anything I want and my back pain went away almost instantly. The nurse, Sarah, was so friendly and caring. She made me feel comfortable and I really appreciated her being there through the process and all of my appointments after.

Brookline Plastic Surgeon

I know I am so happy because of Dr. Bartlett. After meeting with him for the first time, I knew he was going to do a wonderful job. He was professional, made me feel completely at ease, and was so informative. I couldn't have asked for a better surgeon. He told me right off the bat that he was after perfection and that is what he gave me; absolute symmetrical perfection.

Thank you for joining the community and sharing with us.   What was your starting size and now final size?