Tummy Tuck in the Bronx, Nervous As Hell - Bronx, NY

Hi, Im 29 gonna be 30 on July 8 and I have 2 kids...

Hi, Im 29 gonna be 30 on July 8 and I have 2 kids boy and girl 6 and 11. I have alot of insecurities about my stomach

Hello everyone, I have a consult scheduled with...

Hello everyone, I have a consult scheduled with lenox hill hospital on july 3rd. Cant wait to see how it goes. Will keep everyone posted

Hello ladies, got a call from the hospital today...

Hello ladies, got a call from the hospital today telling me that i have to reschedule cause there will be not doctors there the first week of july!!! So they rescheduled me for august 6, i guess its a blessing gives me more time to save money..

I gotta cancel my tummy tuck for a later date!! To...

I gotta cancel my tummy tuck for a later date!! To much going on right now!!

Hello ladies, Just here to give a update, so I...

Hello ladies, Just here to give a update, so I decided not to go to lenox hill, Im gonna go to Mount Sinai, I Have a appt tomorrow thanks to zizi, lord jesus i cant wait and im so excited also nervous as hell. Im here smiling from ear to ear thinking finally this is really gonna happen. But I wanna say thank you most of all to zizi and livie for all your support and advice and information, with out you guys I dont think this would have been possible. Thanks again i really appreciate all the help...

I had a consult today at mount Sinai.. And guess...

I had a consult today at mount Sinai.. And guess what I found my ps....I so happy it's Dr. Pierce and my date is sept 27... He said that was the only date he had open right now so I took it whiched I hoped for something a bit earlier... But I'm happy and it's 2500.. He suggested I lose 5-10 cause my results will look way better if Lose the weight so I'm gonna try... Omg I'm really doing this and I can't wait!!!!
Mount Siani

Did anybody hear from her??? It been weeks and i hope she is okay...this is what turns me off from sx...these girls are on this site until they get sx than after you dont hear from them anymore
I was wondering the same thing . Hopefully she got it & mayB she will post after pics
HI Cani how was your surgical experience at Mt. Sinai?
Cani I know that your big day is tomorrow hope all goes well and you have a great recovery. Can't wait to see the after shots.
Cani, I just realized today is 1st Oct and I was shocked how time is passing. What did you do?????? OMG how I forgot? Please let us know if you did it and how are you feeling. I can't wait to hear news from you
Hey ladies, I didn't forget you guys, jut been dealing with family issues, the kids started back school and so did I and studying for my Lpn entrance exam that I'm taking this sat!!! So I'm sorry if I neglected you guys, so a lil update got my post op for today to get my clearance done!!! Then it's next week!!! It's gonna kill me that I have to miss a week of school but just wanna get it over and done with!!! But I hope everyone is doing well!! Will keep you posted!!!
SO HAPPY FOR YOU, MANY BLESSINGS :))))
congrates... im sch for this tues at lenox hills.. has anyone heard from isaary??
Hi Cani, it's almost a mont since I didn't speack to you. Are you ready? Few more days . It won't be easy but especially the first week but the final result is well wort it. I hope everything is good with you.
okay thanks yall i hope fellow are great and is there a doctor in,the room with them
No I'm not sure!!
oh okay do you know if they do the tummy and breast at the same time
Nik they won't do the surgeries together , each one will need at least 2 1/2 to 3h each and the fellow is just in training and can not risk to have you under anestesia for that long. I asked when I have had my app.
No I went to mount Sinai and got that price but the price ante is from 2500-3500 it all depends on how much stuff the doctor has to do and the consult fee is 220..
hey cani im looking into having a tummy tuck 2500 is what lenox hill said
Thanks soonto!!!!'
Yay!!! Glad you found a Doc you love and trust so exciting and super important! It will be here before you know it!!! Fun stuff!!!
Thanks!! I do hope so!!
Thanks trumpet!! I think it's more excited than nervous!!! But I can't wait for my flat Tummy!!! :-))))))
Ur going to look AMAZINGG and your going to LOVE your results!!
Don't be nervous!! I had my TT and lipo on may 16 and it was the BEST Decision i've ever made. It has changed my life and my clothes has went down from 16 to 12 thus far and I'm almost 4 months Post op. I will say make sure u have granny panties, pillows and a recliner chair.
Thanks yaya!!!
Soooo excited for you!!!!!!!!!!!! You girls make me want to do my TT now!!!!!!! I am trying to hold out until November. Good luck
I knew it. I told you . I told you. I told you. I'm soooooooooooooo happy for you Cani . Now good luck to you. I'll pray for you , everiting to go smooth and to come out SEXY :)))))). You go Cani.!!!!!!!!
Hi Cani, so pleassd you made your decision on your hospital. Keep us posted on how your apptment goes! Take care