End of Day 2 of Tummy Tuck with Breast Lift and Lipo - Bronx, NY

Hello gals. I didn't know my post went live or I...

Hello gals. I didn't know my post went live or I would have updated sooner! Thank you kimmers25 for the warm welcome.

Got home yesterday at 6 pm and was in tremendous discomfort. I don't have the fortune of a recliner so I've been propped up in bed on pillows. By the middle of the night I was able toile bathroom trips alone! (I actually use a plastic bowl for now) I hardly slept because i had to pee so frequently.

Today I've been walking around my apartment every two hours. Hunched over of course. I'm scared of the narcotics so I've only taken one Percocet today with Tylenol in between. Ate a small amount of food but drinking plenty of water. The kids are gone until next week and my hubby has been waiting on me hand and foot! I've already sneaked a peek at my new body and I love it!

Day 4 yaaay my PS removed all my drains today!

Day 4 yaaay my PS removed all my drains today!

Day 5 and I took my first shower, it felt...

Day 5 and I took my first shower, it felt wonderful. Also sat on the toilet for the first time, it was easy and painless I wish I would have started earlier. Peeing in a bowl can get messy! I was in bed with loads of pillows until this point but my husband didn't like the way I slept so he rented me a recliner for a month. I'm having a few normal aches but haven't taken any pain meds today. I actually baked cupcakes withy kids. Of course I sat at the table while they poured the ingredients in the mixer. The hardest thing I did today was go to the bank(its just uncomfortable to be hunched over outside). My Hub said I look like my grandmother from the back! Lol ladies it does get better with everyday that passes. Im walking around more and more everyday. My worst pain right now is my lower back from being hunched over but I have a hot pack on it. I wish someone will tell me when it is ok to stand up straight!

Hi gals! I hope all are doing well. Today makes...

Hi gals! I hope all are doing well. Today makes 2weeks post op for me. I have been healing very nicely., standing up almost all the way straight. Of course I'm sore a little swollen and have minor aches and pains but that is to be expected with a full TT and BL. I have minor issues like I don't think my belly button is center, my boobs are a bit uneven and t my scar is a little high so I can't wear low cut jeans :( I will ask my PS about these issues in my 2nd appt which is in two days. A little tip for my ladies when you start to feel better do not get that confused with being healed. Today is my sons 1st birthday, I did a lot of shopping and carrying bags to get ready and had to cancel his party today bc I am to sore bc of all the strenuous activity. I rescheduled for 2 weeks from now. We all want to be strong but a TT and BL are major surgeries and you must take the time out to heal. Overall I am satisfied and my self esteem is higher already! I'm hoping that my swelling will go down by the summer so I can wear a two piece(something I haven't done in 8 years). Good luck to you all whether you are searching for a PS or recovering! Also I posted an updated picture so take a look.
Bronx Plastic Surgeon

A friend

How did your appointment go? Did your PS share your concerns?
It went great. He took off all of my dressings and said everything is fine. He wants to wait until my next appt in 6 weeks to see about the breast discrepancy. He showed me how he measured where the belly button and it is perfectly aligned with the clitoris as well as the black line that starts under my breast. So I guess it's even it just looks funny to me."! And I will just have to tattoo the scar. Revision surgery isn't an option for me.
You look great!!!!
Thank you honey!
how are you feeling?
Im pretty good. Off pain meds for 3 days now and moving around a lot. but Im trying not to over do it. Looking forward to 6 months from now. How is your search coming along?
Sounds like you are doing really good!
Wow, you look great!!!!
Ur doing great ! Congrads
Thank you girlie!
Lucky you!
Those drains were depressing me.
You look great. Congratulations on your new body.
Thank you! :)
Happy healing and congrats on the new body
looks great!
Thanks and from what I hear it should get better!
did you get implants or just a lift?
just a lift. I didn't have the extra $6400 that he charged just for the implants :( I really wanted them!
u couldnt finance them?