Best Decision EVER! -Brisbane, AU

I originally had small silicone overs then with...

I originally had small silicone overs then with all the scare about silicone had the pm replaced with saline textured & PS recommended under muscle & a little larger. I was very happy with them for years - they helped my self esteem after a repeatedly unfaithful & subsequently very EX husband ;o).

But as i got older i didnt like that i wasnt natural. They also encapsulated on both sides.

3 months post explant I looooove my new natural smaller breasts!!!! It is the best feeling ever to be able to hug freely, lay on my tummy, and just know that they are REAL & not have to be embarrassed about others noticing that they were not!

I was a B before, then C/D with. Then put on 12 kgs & was prob an E. ( but small frame so not that huge). After explant I am thrilled to still be a D cup :o) i still have the extra 12 kgs tho ;o)

Original 2 surgeries were around the areola & post wxplant it has pulled in & a little under in that area. . Spoke to PS yesterday & its apparently easily resolved with a little snip of the scar & a wee fat transfer to that area. Ill wait 12 months tho to see how much natural recovery I manage.

PS initially recommended replacement & lift. I did neither & am VERY happy - bar the slight pulling in at the old areola incision area (from original surgeries).

All in all BEST DECISION EVER!!!! I looove being me again!! :o)

What a lovely story. Thank you for sharing!

she is amazing I just had TT & BA done by Dr Georgina Konrat and everything u said is exact she speaks her mind, she is funny she is supportive she is very good at what she does, she's an expert in her field.
Dr Georgina Konrat

Booked Friday afternoon - had them out Monday morning! Dr G is lovely! She says what she thinks - which I am aware has upset one other lady, but I really liked her forthrightness. She's also funny which I loved. She did originally suggest replacement & lift. But I did neither & she was then very supportive & encouraging of my decision. Her honesty & straight talk made me feel so relaxed & comfortable with just saying exactly how I felt about it all. She really takes pride i. Her work too & will go the extra mile for the best outcome. I could not recommend her highly enough! I only marked after care a little lower as my post op appoint,ets were with the nirse not the PS which I was disappointed about as I wanted to know how the surgery had gone. But as there were concerns re the pulling in at the areola I did see my PS at 3 months (yesterday) & that was great! She showed me pics of the removed capsules - uggh! Cost was about $AU3000 I think ??