Not Painful - Bridgewater, NJ

Everything went fine. The most uncomfortable part...

Everything went fine. The most uncomfortable part was the machine sucking my stomach in..but it was totally bearable. It's 7 days after now and there is light pins and needles..a slight numb feeling and tenderness but in no way shape or form stopped me from doing anything.

I work hard..I work out hard (I do abs too!) I wear tight pants...have sex in every position...I am telling you that I have no idea what could have happened to the people that say they are in bad pain...they needed vicoden? I didn't even need an advil.

They say it takes 2 months to see full result but I had 4 people in the past 2 days say I looked slimmer...coincidence? Maybe but I am happy. I will definitely update in a few weeks and try to get some pics up..but don't let bad reviews scare you...just research the medical facility you go to in depth and ask a lot of questions. I only got 1 area done my stomach...maybe people with scary reviews got more than one area done..anyway so far so good.

Also wanted to mention that it is totally freaky...

Also wanted to mention that it is totally freaky when they take the suction machine off of you....it looked like I had a 1lb piece of salmon under my skin...it was weird but they massaged it right down. The pic below is before pic and in 8 weeks I will post after pics...lets see what happens...
Dr. Chasin

He took all the time we needed to be satisfyed that all of our questions were answered. We saw before and after pics too.

Beach bum... It states your Dr was Dr. Chasin. Who was the tech, and which location was she located of Dr Chasin's offices? Thank you!
Just do it I want my sides done now too.

shoeguru--please post a review and photos if you can, I'm 99.9% certain I'm doing this, but I'd love to hear how your treatment went. Thanks! My fingers are crossed for you

Wow - your results are great. I just had it done 5 days ago and I am wondering if it will work....But my body looks similar to youras so I am hopeful. I am 45 with body fat about 18%. I work out a lot but have felt really good since the procedure (lower abdominal - small suction clamp) Did my usual work out the next day. I will try and take some pics to post. Thanks for your postings!
great results beachbum...I see a big differenace...wow*
JoJo
yes, please, I only have a little bit to get rid of nor the discomfort. I just want to leverage the right expectation.

Curious, it is now a full 2 months, what is your final take on this procedure, worth the money or not? I did mine today on lower abs and it does hurt more from what I understand than others. However, it is bearable pain. I am glad you posted about the salmon look and the swollen redness that I almosted freaked out. However, all this have subsided. I wished the doctor had warned me about it so it would not have been as shocking. Do you have final pics.

Hi ys dbb I do recommend it especially for people that just have a little bit to get rid of. I did not mind the little discomfort I had because to be beautiful you must suffer :) I would not recommend it for people with a lot of excess b/c you won't see enough change. I will take pics today when I get home!
Yes and they were great.
Just wondering if you went to reflections?(bh20, nj) ive heard theyre pretty good.
Thanks! Excited!

Your 7/16 pic looks awesome!

Sorry.. I misunderstood. I went to MD Skin and Laser Institute. I don't remember the Dr/Technicians that performed the procedure. I had to get a consultation prior to scheduling the actual treatment appt.
Thanks for the information, I live in the DMV area and will look them up. I'm considering having this done on my lower abdomen and flanks.

Hi Workoutmom,

Do you feel comfortable sharing what doctor you used?  That is really good advice that you just gave everyone.... sides must be less painful because there are less nerves there.  I have a tattoo on my lower stomach and WOW did it hurt.   Please post your before and after when you have them!  Kate

Kate,

I'm not quite sure what you mean about sharing what the doctor used... I thought they all used the same machine. I didn't really pay attention to the type of machine it was, other than it was the normal "vacuum". I'm not sure if I'll ever get the before/after pictures from them, but if I do, I will post.

Thanks!
work out mom she asked to share what doc you used :)
I had the procedure done on my stomach and flanks in early April. By June, I could definitely notice results...especially in the stomach area. I just went back yesterday to have my flanks re-done. Hoping to have better results on my sides. Having said that, most of my fat "stores" are on my sides/love handles, so I expected that I might need two sessions on the sides. The stomach was an afterthought, but glad I decided to do it. My stomach is much flatter. As far as price, my sides were $500 each (small vacuum applicator used) and my stomach was $1200 (large applicator used). I am hoping after this second session on my sides, I can say that it was 100% worth it. So far, so good though!! As far as pain, I had pretty intense cramping, sharp stabbing pains, pins and needles, and tenderness to the touch for at least 11-12 days after the procedure. Couldn't run at the gym...hurt too much. Had to wear loose pants b/c it was so painful. I don't think I would have my stomach done again. However, I can still say that it was worth it. I'm not big on medication, so I never took more than 2 aspirin every 8 hours. So, most likely if I had taken more, I would have been better. However, with my sides, no problem! No pain at all. A few pins and needles, but nothing major. After this second session, went to the gym the next day and ran...didn't even feel it. Carried a baby on my side an hour after the procedure and never felt a thing. I guess each person is different as far as pain and where it affects them. I work out 3-4 times a week (hard) and have had stubborn side fat since high school (I'm 36). Working out was just not doing it. I also eat pretty healthy. I eat snacks and sugar (I'm not that die-hard) but I make pretty good choices during the day for my main meals. Hope that gives everyone some detailed info on the procedure. I've never done anything like this before and the main thing that attracted me to it was the fact that it was non-invasive and reasonably affordable (compared to lipo etc.). The fact that I could do it, and not tell anyone that I had any "work" done is nice too! I would recommend this to anyone that asked me about it. Unfortunately, I didn't take self-images so I can't post before/after. The place where I had it done has pictures, but I didn't think to do my own. I would recommend doing your own so you can see the results for yourself! My Dr. hasn't shown me the before/after.
I am not blown away..it says it takes a full 8 weeks for full results so I won't judge quite yet. It has helped somewhat but worth the money? That is yet to be determined. More pics to come.

We are really appreciative of all your advice!  It looks like you bounced back with no problems at all.  Post new pics please when you are ready. :)

Thanks for the info beach bum! I'm glad it went so well for you. I'm also looking forward to see your update pics. I'm definitely considering this real soon.

Hi beach bum -- Thanks for writing a review! It's good to hear you didn't have the pain that others have experienced.

I'm looking forward to following your progress and pics, so please keep us updated! :)