Breast Reduction & Lift: Wish I Did It Sooner! - Newport Beach

I finally had breast reduction surgery and went...

I finally had breast reduction surgery and went from a GG to a DD. I met with 4 ASPS board certified plastic surgeons in Orange County, CA and finally chose one after a year of consults & research. I have a very low tolerance for pain & this was WAY better than I feared. It was NOT painful, just very sore. I used the pain pills for about 2 days and then nothing. After 2 weeks, the soreness is much improved and after 5 weeks, I felt 100%.

I am so happy with the size of my breasts and the lift is incredible!!! The lift is the cherry on top! They look absolutely amazing and I can go into any store and buy a bra off the rack. I fit so much better in my clothes and am no longer embarrassed and strategically hiding my bustline with baggy clothes, jackets, etc. I also don't have rashes or neck pain! I really wish I had done this sooner. I would recommend this procedure to any large-busted woman looking for relief. It's incredible! Oh and my surgeon was fabulous. Not only does she had a wonderful bedside manner but her surgical skills are top notch. My breasts are absolutely beautiful.

Orange County Plastic Surgeon

Dr. C is a delightful woman and an artisan plastic surgeon. She explained everything in detail to me without me having to ask. At our first consult, she spent over an hour with me and I really felt at ease with her. As a woman, I knew she understood how important my breasts were to me. She listened to my wants and needs very carefully and she exceeded my expectations. I would recommend her in a heartbeat. She is a very skilled surgeon & a wonderful lady.