Breast Reduction/Lift - Atlanta, GA

I'm Brandie. I'm 20 years old, was a...

I'm Brandie. I'm 20 years old, was a 34 F. I am a C cup now. I have Tricare Prime Insurance.

My breast reduction process went very fast! I went to my primary care doctor and he prescribed muscle relaxers for my back pain and sent a referral to a plastic surgeon. My insurance approved me going to the plastic surgeon. I had my initial appointment and the doctor said he would need to move my nipples 5 cm up and take about 400 cc out of each breast. I waited for about a week for my insurance to approve the actual surgery. I got a letter in the mail from Tricare approving the surgery, and a call from the plastic surgeon's office saying they approved it. I set a date for the surgery for Sep 15.

I just had the surgery and feel great! The surgery was over before I knew it. The drains hurt kinda bad then they took them out. They felt sore afterwards but not even bad enough to cry. on a scale from 1-10 I'd rate the pain level about a 4. I highly recommend getting the surgery done. Its worth it for sure.

Atlanta Plastic Surgeon