Breast Reduction/Lift - Atlanta, GA

I'm Brandie. I'm 20 years old, was a...

I'm Brandie. I'm 20 years old, was a 34 F. I am a C cup now. I have Tricare Prime Insurance.

My breast reduction process went very fast! I went to my primary care doctor and he prescribed muscle relaxers for my back pain and sent a referral to a plastic surgeon. My insurance approved me going to the plastic surgeon. I had my initial appointment and the doctor said he would need to move my nipples 5 cm up and take about 400 cc out of each breast. I waited for about a week for my insurance to approve the actual surgery. I got a letter in the mail from Tricare approving the surgery, and a call from the plastic surgeon's office saying they approved it. I set a date for the surgery for Sep 15.

I just had the surgery and feel great! The surgery was over before I knew it. The drains hurt kinda bad then they took them out. They felt sore afterwards but not even bad enough to cry. on a scale from 1-10 I'd rate the pain level about a 4. I highly recommend getting the surgery done. Its worth it for sure.

Thanks for sharing! I also have Tricare Prime and I'm still waiting for my referral to come in. I'm really nervous about being rejected. Seeing that it was so smooth for you gives me hope!
I got my bill from the hospital today (thankfully I don't have to pay any of the total bc my husband is deployed) but it was $19,000.

WOW...