Breast Lift with Implant & Tummy Tuck, Over the Moon with the Results, I Feel and Look Great - Would Highly Recommend - UAE

My breasts were empty and had dropped after having...

My breasts were empty and had dropped after having 2 children, also my stomach had lost it's tightness after 2 c-section's, I wanted to feel more confident about myself and now I do!!

I had a breast lift with implant and a tummy tuck with lipo, he has taken me through every step of the operation before, during and after always confirming I am happy and comfortable and answering any question either by phone and email.

Am I happy with the work, YES, I am over the moon, I feel and look great!  I am still seeing him for check ups once every 4-6 weeks just so he can check on the scarring.

Dubai Plastic Surgeon

I went to see several Doctors and after doing background research on them it was the time Dr Ashok took with me and his explanations and how he made me feel comfortable and that he was listening to what I wanted that made me choose him. He has taken so much time with me I have and will keep highly recommending him to others.

Great results!

Thanks for sharing your experience. So happy you're pleased with your results!