Breast Lift & Implant = No Regrets - Wish I Would've Done It Sooner

I had a circumareola breast lift and implant in...

I had a circumareola breast lift and implant in 2005 in Beverly Hills. My scars are all the way around my nipple, which I was not happy about at first, but I needed a lift and I appreciate my surgeon's honesty. They have faded and are really not noticeable anymore.

My breasts look great 3 years later and are really beautiful. I feel wonderful when I look at my breasts naked now.  I went from a 36C to a 36D. I've seen so many pictures of women who just got implants and really needed a lift.

I went to {edited - doctor information is located at the top of the review} in Beverly Hills, and I have to say he did an excellent job. He did exactly what I needed done. It was worth every penny. Make sure you fully research your plastic surgeon and going cheap is not a good idea - this is your life.

As a piece of advice, plastic surgery is no joke. Like an idiot, I opted for a low dose pain killer instead of Vicodin. Take the Vicodin. Otherwise you will be in serious pain the first three days (I felt like I'd been hit by a car) and driving a car (turning the wheel) will be the hardest thing you do the first few weeks. I really needed a full month to totally recuperate.

Another piece of advice - I sleep in a tight fitting sports bra every night and believe every woman should to prevent sagging. And in the first few weeks you have to massage your breasts firmly to prevent them from hardening. A good plastic surgeon will not just do the surgery but instruct you on after care like mine did with bras and massaging.

Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon

He is board certified. He did an excellent job - I have fantastic breasts. He has lots of before and after surgery pictures on his website (I am leery of surgeons who have only a few pics or none). I was referred by my girlfriend who had implants fixed after one implant fell down from another surgeon. His repair work on my friend was great - she has fantastic breasts as well. They provide excellent aftercare instructions and education.