Breast Implants - Sacramento, CA

Dr and staff were great. I was a full B small C...

Dr and staff were great. I was a full B small C when I went in. He added 400 & 450cc silicone implants to put me at full D small DD. Incision on the nipple.

So far recovery hasn't been at all, I barely feel any pain unless I reach for something or stretch my arm.

My surgery was at 9a.m. This morning. At approx 6 pm I got up to use the restroom (did not use my arms) and while walking blood begin to run down my stomach.

By the time I got back to the Dr. my left boob was twice the size of my right. He said I was bleeding inside the boob and need to go back in surgery to remove the implant drain and re-insert. This is a very rare thing, he said about 1 out of 150.

I was so scared, however, Dr. Hause was amazing, relaxed me and fixed it. I now have a drainage container and feel fine.

The technical term is hematoma, my best advice is if you experience anything doesn't feel right call your Dr. We caught it early enough where it should not effect my results.

Routine follow up appt tomorrow morning
Drains and stithies removed in 7-10 days

I had a lot of wrinkled skin and small stretch marks in my boobs. You cant tell at all.

Overall, I am very happy and will keep you posted

I'm so glad you caught the hematoma early! What a scare. I'm sorry you had to be the 1 in 150, but glad you'll likely end up with great results! Please come back and let us know how you're healing.

It has been 2 days since my surgery, yesterday...

It has been 2 days since my surgery, yesterday they removed bandages and left m drain in. I went back today they are going to leave drain in until tomorrow.

They informed me that I had 2 blood vessels thatnwere bleeding the night of my second surgery.

Outside ofnthe hematoma, pain has been minimal. I stopped taking the vicodin it was making me groggy, and nauseous. I take the muscle relaxers religousy, I can always tell when it's time to take them, my chest starts to feel really tight.

Today was by far the worst day, I felt really drained and sick... After eating and discontinuing the vicodin I felt a lot better
You look really good girl! Keep us updated on your healing process.

Today my drain was removed! THANK GOD! That little...

Today my drain was removed! THANK GOD! That little contraption was irritating!

I feel a million times better, I'm still taking it easy and will continue to do so for the next few weeks.

My boobies are LOVELY!! If I must say so myself.

I am finally in a bra which is great! Forever 21 sells sports bras that are stretchy material and do not lift your boobs. They are extremely comfortable, cost approx $3-$5 each and come in lots of colors.

I will post again next Friday after I have the stitches removed.

Thought I'd share a GREAT site
Excuse all of the grammatical errors. The meds were definitely doing the typing! LOL.

So I am officially 1 week out. I feel pretty good,...

So I am officially 1 week out. I feel pretty good, I don't have really any pain. I am done taking all of my pain medicine and muscle relaxer.

I'm extra careful not to extend my arms too high, reach too far for anything or lift anything. I'm so afraid of messing something up. So for the next 7 days, I will continue to take it easy.

Every now and then I feel an itch, burn or tingle but they fade fairly quickly. I will now begin working my way towards sleeping on my side!!!
Did u have to pay additional for them to fix the hematoma issue?
You look awesome congrats on the new boobies :0). Wow, getting a hematoma must have been very scary. It's great that it turned out okay. Sounds like you had a fantastic dr. Take care :0)
Sacramento Plastic Surgeon

Amazing Dr. & Staff. Very informative and patient friendly. He's is a very honest doctor and really helps you discover what works for your body.