Breast Implants - Only Regret is That I Would Have Gone Bigger!

Great experience and I'm definitely please...

Great experience and I'm definitely please with the overall results. There are only a couple things I would change if I could: 1. I either would have had them placed over the muscle OR I would have gone at least 50cc's larger on either side (maybe both!). 2. I would have price shopped around a little more. From what I can tell I might have been able to save quite a bit on the surgery and not compromised on the quality.

Denver Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Snider was very professional and helpful. I have no complaints.

Mine are Silicone - the gummy, cohesive type. I chose them because they're safe, I don't have to worry about deflation if one were to rupture, and because they feel way more real. Also, the implants are under the muscle.
As for size, one is 400 and the other 375 which took me from a mid-B to a smallish-D.
Size-wise mine are fine however, my mistake was emphasizing how important it was that they look real. They looked real before! What I should have known is that I wanted them to look FULL and "plump", if you will. In reality i just wanted to avoid that overly tight, hardened beach ball look - which I definitely don't have thank goodness!

Hope that helps!
I was wondering what size implants you have. And were they silicone or saline? I am having trouble deciding! I am torn between 300cc and 350cc silicone. I am going over the muscle.