Since they were saline you could feel the rippling big time! - Breast Implants - Newport Beach, CA

The reason I decided to do my surgery was because...

The reason I decided to do my surgery was because I had a previous breast augmentation in 2001 & my breast implants were over the muscle & since they were saline you could feel the rippling big time! So I decided after ten years I was going to exchange them for Silicone Gel & go under the muscle. Regarding my tip plasty I didn't like my profile.

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

I met with 2 doctors before finding Dr. Bandy....

I met with 2 doctors before finding Dr. Bandy. From the minute I met her I knew she was the right doctor for me.  The other doctors were nice, but I just wasn't comfortable with them doing my surgery. Dr. Bandy's passion for detail of cosmetic surgery is what lead me to choose her as my doctor for my breast implant exchange & tip plasty. She is amazing, caring, patient and one thing for sure, she wants to ensure that her patient receives the best care and treatment possible! The day of my procedure I was happy excited but at the same time very nervous, the pre-op nurses, Isabel & Meagan, at the surgery center were very nice and made me feel comfortable.

The after care and follow up calls and visits have been indescribable.             I received daily calls from the staff at the office starting the evening of my surgery and every day until my 6 week after-op.

My overall experience to date has been great. Thank you Dr. Bandy and Staff!!

Daily calls! That's awesome. I'm glad you're so happy with your results. Thank you for sharing your experience with us on RealSelf.

Newport Beach Plastic Surgeon

If you're looking for great results...look no further Dr. Bandy haves the hands of Michael Angelo!