Before surgery I was a 32A and now I am a small C. - Breast Implants - Beverly Hills, CA

I decided to get breast implants because I have...

I decided to get breast implants because I have always wanted to have larger breasts. Before surgery I was a 32A and now I am a small C. I was worried about health risks and complications so I did extensive research on the different implant choices, incision areas, and surgeons. I ended up going with silicone filled 300cc implants and they fit my body perfectly! I went with the silicone because they feel so much more natural than saline. I was very worried about pain after surgery, but I have to say, the discomfort I felt for the first few days was minimal compared to what I was afraid of.

I told my Dr. that my goal was to have breasts that fit proportionally with the rest of my body and that looked tasteful and not obviously fake. He did a great job of giving me the results I wanted. The implants feel a lot more natural than I thought they would, and I feel that they are a part of me. I just wish I had done this operation sooner. I am more than happy with my results!

For aftercare I stayed at Jade. Even though I had my mom with me for my procedure I found it very comforting to go to a place with medical professionals for the first night following surgery. I was happy with my care at Jade and I would recommend staying there.

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon

I had a great experience with my Dr! He is very honest about expected results, pros, and cons of the procedure. He is an extremely skilled surgeon. I love my results and I had only minor discomfort following the procedure. I was very impressed because I did not have any bruising at all after my surgery. He works with an amazing anesthesiologist, this surgery was the first time I did not get nauseated or sick from anesthesia. Also, his staff is so nice and helpful. I would absolutely recommend Dr. M to anyone. He may be a little more expensive than some other surgeons. However, you get what you pay for, and I was not willing to compromise long term results for cost. I completely trust him and he is the only plastic surgeon I would consider going to for any future procedures. After seeing my results my mom is seriously considering having breast implants done by Dr. M!