Dr Pousti Gave Me What I Asked For...amazing Breasts! - San Diego, CA

You can't go wrong with Dr Pousti!

You can't go wrong with Dr Pousti!

San Diego Plastic Surgeon

Dr Pousti is hands down the best. I consulted with top surgeons across the country and no one came close to him. All you need to do is have a consultation with him and you will know exactly what I'm talking about. Dr Pousti gave me exactly what I wanted. He's not like most plastic surgeons who do "cookie cutter" work. He actually listens and gives you what YOU want(as long as its safe, of course). When I first began on my quest for breast augmentation, the only thing that held me back was my fear of being put under anesthesia. I had never had any surgeries before and was completely terrified. But after consulting with him, I felt completely safe in his hands. His surgical staff was top notch. I could literally go on forever about how great he is. Another plus is that his office staff is amazing. They will always take there time with you and answer any and every question you have. There's a reason why people from all over the country fly in to see Dr Pousti . . . .because he's the best there is.

Be the first to comment on this video...

This conversation is missing your voice. Please join RealSelf or log in