Best Decision of my Life - San Diego, CA

I've always liked the look of fake breasts and...

I've always liked the look of fake breasts and wanted to be a size or two larger.

A few years ago I went to Dr. Pousti to talk to him about getting a BA and to get a rundown of the procedure. I think he could tell I wasn't 100% sure about it and he told me to go home and really think about it and whenever I was ready to do it or if I had any other questions to come back in and talk to him again. He was totally honest with me and it felt like he was really looking out for me and making sure I was doing it for the right reasons. So I went home and thought about it and three years later when the idea popped back into my head I knew exactly who I was going to go to. So this time around the consultation was quick, I knew I was going to do it so i basically just needed to set up a date and time for surgery. We went over sizes and I brought in pictures of what I wanted and specific things I liked and didn't like.  I let him decide ultimately how many CC's and where to put the incision. I trusted him completely and the day of surgery went by so fast. I wasn't nervous at all going into surgery because his entire surgery team was just as amazing as the office staff. Everyone was so nice and friendly and really put me at ease. Waking up from surgery I couldn't wait to get home and start the recovery process. Everyday they changed in appearance. Even a month and a half out I still notice changes going on with them. For a few weeks after surgery, the office staff calls you every other day to make sure everything is going well and to see if they can answer any questions for you which I thought was really cool. All in all they are the best thing I've ever done for myself.

San Diego Plastic Surgeon

I recommend Dr. Pousti to everyone, he absolutely is the best plastic surgeon out there and has an eye for perfection.

Awesome for you! Are you a saline or silicone girl?

Thank you for posting your experience here on RealSelf!