Wow LQQK @ All That A$$ in Chicago!!!! 1/10/12

I'm 41, 5'7 & 185 lbs....I have been...

I'm 41, 5'7 & 185 lbs....I have been self-conscious about my butt all my life. I had a tummy tuck 7 yrs ago & now that my mom has been diagnosed with cancer at age 59, I truly believe you only live once. One thing I always wanted is a sliver of a butt to look great in my work close & to shed smell clothes. I cover up more bcuz of the lack of ass. I'm getting 1000cc in each, personally I think its too much for me butt we'll see. I'm having liposuction of the neck, breast, upper/lower back, flanks, stomach, hips, thighs & knees. I was excited now its three days before & I'm do nervous. Ladies, if all goes well, I'm saying goodbye to all sweets & junk food. The gym will be my new best friend. I will posy b4 & after the day of my surgery.

Dr. Irvin Weisman

Go in * sorry
Can we see pictures I got in Tuesday same doctor..
Good luck on your transformation.
Congrats!!
I admire the valuable information you offer in your articles.I am very impressed with the article I have just read.Thanks a lot.

I know about website "www.plastinechirurgija.com/index.php?page=home", which helps you in getting more information regarding plastic surgeries.....
Wow!!!! 1000cc in each?! That IS a lot of butt! I'm hoping I'm
Able to get 400-500 in each and I'm SUPER flat! I hope I at least see an improvement!! ;(
Congrats... looking forward to seeing your results. I considered Dr. Weisman for my procedure but ended up going with someone else. He quoted me 9500 but it was for less areas of lipo.
That's good to hear, I'm so excited for you.
Thanks ...I was so nervous when I went in honestly because I've seen some before & after pics on this site & I did not want mine to look that way. I told the doctor to forget it, he talked me into going ahead with it. I am doing well, I just had.it done 8 am yesterday. I'm sore bcuz I yard a full body lipo. I can see the difference already. In my profession I thought 1000cc was to much. I were suits & dresses daily. Instead I got a round 500 in both & it looks good so far. Tomorrow or later today I will post pics.
Congrats and good luck. Keep us posted.