A little Background I'm 24 yrs old a mother of 1...

A little Background
I'm 24 yrs old a mother of 1. My son is 5 yrs old. I'm ready to have my body back. I have lost weight over the past couple yrs but that lower pouch is not going away, plus i want more booty. I'm 5'5 140lbs. Never really had a big butt or hips, when i was skinnier it didn't really matter too much because what i had fit my body type. I been thinking about the procedure for a couple yrs now, went to some consultations, but of coarse life got in the way school work and everything else. Now 2013 im not getting any younger and i want to enjoy my body the way i used too. I'm not sure if more kids are in the future maybe if i get married, but not anytime soon. I'll post some preop pics a little later.

Possible doctors
I been looking on this site alot and Dra yily and Dr. Jimmerson stood out to me the most. If i get the procedure BBL lipo, i want to be 100% happy with the result. No question Yily can do the best sculpting but Jimmerson has the J curves on lock. Not looking for a massive booty but i definately want projection that is noticable. Just a little worried that Yily might not give the projection i want, yet i know she can give me hips. I love her prices, Jimmerson's prices are crazy but look at the results he gives on the booty, i haven't seen good hips with him though. Also worried about going over to DR never been on a plane before lol!! Plus its kind of another country, so many good and bad things i have read about that but Yily is good at what she does and is very professional and open to questions. I been to ATL plenty of times. i haven't had a consult with either yet.
Expected Dates
I want to shoot for november for my procedure. Not in any horrible rush because i want to be sure of my decision. I am going to get it done this year no doubt.
ANY OPINIONS, RESULT PICS, ADVICE IS MORE THAN WELCOME!!!

I have my phone consult in two more days. I know...

I have my phone consult in two more days. I know for sure I want jimmerson because he just does the best job on the booty. I dont want to go back for a round 2 I want to be done the first time.
Has anyone had in issues with jimmersons work to the point they need a round 2?
I know everyone heals different and everyones expectations are different for their particular body type but we all have to be realistic. I think Jimmerson is very honest and he will tell u what to expect from the procedure. Ill see how the phone consult goes and post any updates. I know im in for a long journey. I really have to get the money together because I want to pay a majority of it cash, I know I do t want to finance 11, 000. Its like buying a car. Anyways I posted a couple pre op pics for now.

Ok bbl ladies, im back to being undecided. I been...

Ok bbl ladies, im back to being undecided. I been doing a bit more research on yily and I been seeing a couple more results to what I want. Im starting another job this month just part time. Not just for surgery but I want to pat off all my bills before I get the surgery. Jimmerson and his prices keep rollin through my head its a major chunk of change plus he is sooo booked by the time I do get ready I would probably still have to wait months. One of my good friends is thinkin about coming with me if I go to yily so at least I would have a buddy. I hate being in debt and realistically money doesn't always come so easy to a lot of people. Idk I'll keep doing research on yily and see how my finances go. I see a lot of ladies are going in march to yily i'm hoping to see all the beautiful results ;) I did have a phone consult scheduled with jimmerson last week but he never called that day. I called to see what happened they said he was backed up so they rescheduled but never told me. Then when that day came they never called again so I just never bothered callin back. In any case he is very busy and when I do come up with this cash I want it done then not have to wait another yr.

totally changing to Salama

I been back and forth for months now. I never made a definate decision but I been looking into Salama a lot more, mainly because I would like to stay in the states. One of my coworkers recently came back from yily she looks amazing but the story she had to tell wasnt the best experience. Im still not planning my sx for a while. I want to see more of Salama's work over the next couple months.

just more wish pics

wish....

jimmerson or yily

Salama

Have u decided?
No not yet. I'm actually having a baby in may so ill have plenty of time to think. I was also looking into duran.
Okay I just had my surgery lats Friday so it's too early for me to say but as of right now I'm sad my results are not what I expected especially with the Lipo
Hey girlie just wanted to say hi and see how you making it on your journey :)
Awe :( I was watching Yily's results at one time, too. She is a master when it comes to sculpting the body. Nearly every pic I have seen is one with a itsy bitsy waist. The only problem I had is that her BBL did not have the fullness or projection I desire. Don't get me wrong the result was nice, but nothing like Dr. J's work. She takes a more conservative approach. I am sure that she will give you what you want if you ask, however. Her prices are very affordable for sure. Are you afraid to travel outside of the US for the procedure?
Yeah cause I may b by myself for a couple days
Are you planning on staying at the recovery house? I hope you find a surgery buddy.
No Im getting a room I was thinkin bout the Hyatt cause I heard it was near the office no I dnt have a sx buddy
I was actually talking about the recovery house in DR :)
O lol... silly me I dnt kno much bout anything what's that
LOL. Sorry to have confused you. When you connect with Yily and her staff she will tell you about it. I don't know enough about it to share. I just learned about it by reading through her reviews.
i'm not to much worried about going out of the US. Yily seems very professional and open to questions. Her facility seems nice and clean. You never know whats going to happen with surgery in the US or not. I do like the fact they provide a recovery house with a medical staff. Over here we dont get any of that unless you pay even more money for a nurse, some were 50 an hour. i'm just not sure about her projection techniques. i'm just up in the air.
@kokobutter280-I have only read one bad review about Yily. It was more about her attitude rather her services. Apparently, she was having an off day that day because all other reviews talked about how nice she is, available to you once you arrive, and absolutely stunning. I, personally, would be afraid...not of the procedure...just of the fact that if something happened to me over there I would not be able to get anyone out there quick enough to be with me.
Yea thats definately true. im undecided.. i'll have to weigh my options and keep reading. my friend had that same concern. decision decisions......
I'm not afraid of going out of US if I wasn't by myself I'm afraid if something goes wrong. My mommy and sis can't afford to come to me I'm afraid of going to Atlanta lonely but I gotta do what I gotta do to get this booty popping. I kno in the GA they can drive to me but this is five hours from us
Thanx for responding to my comment I c its $11,000 does this price include the bbl by itself or other lipoed areas
Cash price for lipo and bbl starts at 8800 for abdomen flanks and lower back. Any extra 900 each area and fat transfer to the hips extra 1000. I think 11000 included tt. If cash its 500 dollars off. What all u looking to get?
I want the bbl, lipo to my inner thighs, and I would him to add some to my hips
@BUBBLEZ-I am getting the same thing done (BBL, hips, and lipo to inner thighs +another lipo area). Fortunately, I don't have to pay for the inner thigh lipo because Dr. J said that he will be using the inner thigh area for the majority of my fat. My quote was $8800 for BBL + $1000 for hips + $900 for an additional lipo area. I have been reading quotes about his rates going up. I cannot confirm if this is true, but they will let you know when you call. G'luck!
Yea I did call and set a consultation but it may 2014 dam dam dam but anyhow they said 9,800 but I didn't ask bout any other prices I was just stunned I had to wait till next year just to c what he could do for me
oh, ok. If you have $500 to put down as a deposit now you may be able to get an earlier consult date. Just try calling the main line and let them know that you have a deposit and would like to lock in a surgery date now and it is likely that they will be able to get you scheduled for a consult date sooner than 2014. I say likely because I am not sure if their process has changed since my consult. I hope things work out for you...
Ok I called 1-678-205-8400 is that correct or they have another number
When I say another number I mean is their main line different from this one I have
I use the 866#. Try 866-818-9588.
Thanx :) keep in touch