Brazilian Butt Lift in Tijuana, Mexico

Hi, I just wanted to write a little about my...

Hi,

I just wanted to write a little about my experience. I had surgery on July 7th, 2011 in Mexico. I'm not happy so far. I'm about 5'4 and weigh 140 lbs...I usually weigh about 128 lbs but I specifically gained weight for this surgery. I do have some booty to start out with. My main concern is my butt not my love handles, back fat or stomach bc at my regular weight at 127 lbs I dont have much of that. I was picked up by someone from the doctors office from San Diego airport and dropped off at the hotel "real del Rio" the night before surgery, which the rooms weren't that bad...but who wants a nice room when you have a HARD BED.. I HATED THE BEDS, i asked to change the room and the bed in the other room was the same, HARD. It was so uncomfortable, and it cost me $70 per night.

The next day I was picked up by Hilda the nurse and dropped off at the clinic where I met Violet. The clinic is nice, nothing special, but it is nice and clean. I saw the doctor when he came out and he shook my hand for the first time and told me he will talk to me in a little while bc he had another surgery...So I waited...In the meantime Violet asked me to pay the remaining balance ($2,200 because I put in $500 for deposit + $150 for grittle and medication )....Now Mind you, I had only just met the doctor for the first time, how do you ask someone to pay the remaining balance without a consultation or speak to them?I went ahead and paid it anyway...A nurse took my blood ( WITH NO GLOVES ON )...!! Whatever, I let it go.... Then I was asked to go in another room and get undressed by the nurse and wait for the doctor...The doctor came in and took 2-3 pictures of me then began the 10 minute consultation...I told him I wanted at least 600 CCs in my butt...I told him my friend put 800ccs in her butt and I want at least 600CCs....WHich I KNOW HE WAS ABLE TO GET enough fat from my love handles, back, stomach, inner and outter thighs...He said well this is what Im going to do....and he told me he would only do lipo on my back, love handles, a little bit in my inner and outter thighs...I said what about my stomach, he said it doesnt need any lipo...

I asked to have lipo on my arms also bc a few years ago when I was 155lbs and lost weight my arms are still alittle fat and have some hanging skin...He said, well that arm looks absolutely normal to me....Whatever I went in for the surgery...

3 minutes after, I think I was asleep....I woke up and I was in the recovery room...I stayed there the whole night.. I was bruised in my thighs...The pain was fine, from 1-10 it was probably a 3 or maybe 4...the only thing that hurt was my back because of the lipo there......I tried to touch my butt and see if it felt big...and it didnt....I asked the nurse how many cc's did the dr put in and she said 220 ccs ! WHICH IS NOTHING ! The next morning I spoke to the doctor for about 5 minutes and he said he removed 2 liters of fat ! That's not enough !

I Wanted a bigger butt (obv if a smaller waist came with that from the lipo it would be very nice, but if I wanted a smaller waist I could have just lost weight and not gained 13 lbs for this surgery !!

So this is day 6 since thursday and i feel pretty fine, my back doesnt hurt as much...I like my waist and even though I am swollen it looks smaller and I know it will only get smaller..My thighs looks about the same, we'll see once the swelling goes down, but when you usually remove a lot of fat from a place even if you are swollen you can see somewhat of a difference...which in this case my waist and back is smaller even though it is swollen so if my butt was bigger and ALSO swollen it would LOOK BIGGER, but it doesn't, it looks the same..

I think the doctor is not a bad doctor, but i think he doesnt spend enough time with his patients because he is very busy and he's trying to do as many surgeries as he can...he was doing a couple of surgeries a day ! I saw him probably a good 20 minutes for the whole time I was there, his nurses did everything..

Hi Everyone, I am going to have a brazilian...

Hi Everyone, I am going to have a brazilian Butt lift with dr.Moises Salama on June 29th, 2012. Unfortunately I MAY not be able to make it because my big boss is coming into town. So I am looking to change the date with someone else before JUNE? April or May? I am looking to go at anytime before June.. PLease let me know if you would like to trade...please e-mail me here... Thank you so much !!!!

LOOKING FOR A TRAVEL BUDDY FOR SEPT 6TH, 2012 WITH...

LOOKING FOR A TRAVEL BUDDY FOR SEPT 6TH, 2012 WITH DR.SALAMA. PLEASE LET ME KNOW BC I WILL BE GOING ALONE!! PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU WILL BE AROUND DURING THAT TIME !

NEED A TRAVEL BUDDY FOR SEPT 6 TH, GOING FOR A...

NEED A TRAVEL BUDDY FOR SEPT 6 TH, GOING FOR A SECOND TIME OF BBL WITH DR.SALAMA, PLEASE LET ME KNOW.
DR. SALAMA,

yes dr. Salama is the best
Hi Jes.blake am happy you had good results,I hope someone told him about his bad reviews and how unhappy some of us are and he decided to do a better job, I know of some spanish girl that has a post(can`t Remember name) recommends people to him and when she read my reviews,she asked me if I was Latino,I said I wasn`t,she told me that all the non latinos that do to him are all unsatisfied,this she inboxed me and I still have it,so if you are latino probably that`s why he did a good job on you.Personally I would never recommend him to anybody because he does what he please,not what you want,I think I flushed my $2500 down the drain,I wish I had known I would have gone to a different surgeon,that`s just me.
That’s strange, probably you were unlucky and had a bad experience, what it comes to my personal experience was really good. I did a breast lift and wanted to express the happy that I am after my surgery and recovery, I wanted something really natural and according to the shape of my body, he advised me and this are the results. Dr. Suarez explain all the details about the surgery and made clear out why he recommended that size of the implants. Because of my pregnancies and the breast feeding, my breast was in a very sad shape and conditions and now after the surgery they look really nice, perky, natural and perfect. The staff was great, clean and careful, the attention very professional even though they had two other surgery’s going on. I'm delighted and I do recommend him and all of his staff. Sometimes you get a bad experience but what concerns to me and the other people who recommend him we are very happy with the results.
Hi..how was your second round? Are you doing okay?

Hey, sending prayers for an easy recovery
hello, have you gotten your surgery yet? Can you post pics
Hi ny state of mind am sorry to hear they pulled the same ol trick on you.I decided to save up some money and go to either Dr. Cossio or Dr.Campos I heard he is know for his good ork on bbl that`s why he doesn`t try to lure p`ple in with cheap prices like Luis Suarez,We need to let p`ple know about him so they don`t go through what we went through.
I did contact them, Mind you it's January and I had my surgery in JULY and they never even cared to check with me and see how I'm doing..NEVER ! I contacted them and they told me excatly the same thing...GIVE IT TIME...What time?Even if I was very swollen in other parts like my love handles and lower back, If my butt was bigger I WOULD notice it since that part would be swollen as well right?No my butt looks the same...I had PLENTY of fat for a bigger butt, I think I would have at least 500 CC's for a fuller butt..But he put 220 Cc's instead. THATS NOTHING ! I'm 140 Lbs and 5'4 so that's not too bad...I have thick thighs and love handles and some lower back fat.....I am now seeing that he could have taken out more fat in my lower back and thighs and love handles...HE SUCKS...He even showed me his new clinic that he was building 2 mins from the one he works on...I think he's a rip off and his nurse needs to wear gloves when taking someones blood !!!! I am actually collecting my money and going to Dr.Campos..
Hi ny state of mind this did they ever make things right?I know on my blog you said you were to contact and see if they could give you your money back,did you have the issue resolved?They Ignored me completely telling me to give it time it would look better and rounder b.crap.email me at libbylawrence@rocketmail.com
omg so sorry to hear about that, I will definitely be gravitating more towards Dr.Campos now, hope all is well with you hunny, you should call and definitely let him know you were not satisfied at all
I keep hearing bad things about this dr. Out of all the profils i read about Dr. Suarez not one was a good one. stay away
hi how are you?!? did you send him a picture before you went there?
hey how u feeling so far? and do you have any before and after pics?
I do but they're not up ...My butt seems the same, definitely smaller on my waist and smaller hips since they were big but my butt looks the same bc the doctor only put 220 CCs....1 liter of fat on each, which now it looks the same,..I think he was money hungry and was trying to do at least 4 surgeries a day which is too much..and he was rushing to get everyone..
I went to tijuana too , I am not familiar with your dr as I had Dr Pamtoja and spent 7000 for bl/ba/tt abd bbl. My results were great he sculpted me really well and I am happy with results. Stayed at American chain(hilton). It depends on the dr whether hear in US or abroad. My friends who have had surgery here have had good results but things like my tt scare was better placed then theirs and due to the cost difference they could only have one maybe 2 procedures done. I feel for you when I went to my doc, consult was over an hour and he helped me make decisions that would keep me in proportion.Will you do again? I am getting greedy and think I want my butt bigger so will probably go back next year!
Hi my name is Queen what is Dr Pamtoja number I would like to know how much he would charge for the Brazilian b*** lift thanks
That's horrible I was suppose to set mybbl up for Sep. with him because he was so recommended.Thanks for posting a review.

Hi NY,

I understand your frustration.  It must have been really irritating that you told him you wanted 600 cc's taken off and then he only took 200... that is quite a big difference!  I guess this is your way of telling everyone, you get what you pay for.  It sounds like that surgeon is trying to collect cash and doesn't put in the time that you deserve.  You came out safe though which is really nice to hear.

So... for all the readers reading this blog, is it safe to say, go to a surgeon that you can see their work first and have an assuring consult with, so they know what you want, and you know what they can do for you?  Check out Dr. Markmann's brazilian butt lift work when you have a chance.  His work is amazing!

Best of luck to you, you look great regardless!  Kate

You well makes me jealous. I'm dying to sit in my recliner. My lower back is sore today and feels bruised.
sorry but you look the same to me! you should have gone to someone who actually knew.
I had the same surgery on the same day in Roswell GA. I'm pretty miserable with all the laying around and trying to stay off my bottom. Being a little bored googled the subject and found this website and it has been fun to read everyone's blogs about their experiences with BBL. It's so hard to stay off my bottom -it hurts my neck so I've gotten creative with pillows and made a "well" to sit in so hopefully I'm not putting too much pressure there, but I'm concerned because I hope to not lose much more since I love the way it looks right now. I go in tomorrow for my one week post-op to have three little stitches removed. No bruising but lots of soreness and just not back to normal energy levels.
I'm sorry your not happy with the results so far. I also had my surgery on July 7. Where are your bandages? I have to keep mine on until Tues when I see my Dr again for post-op.