Its OFFICIAL!!!!!!! This Yily flower will be blossoming on April 8th 2013 First surgery of the day!!!!!!

First of all I want to thank all of my BBL sista's...

First of all I want to thank all of my BBL sista's for being so open and supportive. I so feel the love and the siterhood we all share, you guys are all like my RealSelf family.

Now to the Nitty Gritty. Im 33 years old (I plan to be 27 after the bbl) I have 4 children 3 girls and 1 boy (10 months old) and a Gorgeous husband who is Finally on board with my decision to improve myself.

My whole life I have been devoted to my family and now that we are OFFICIALLY done with having kids IM GOING IN. Im interested in bbl tummy tuck and possibly breast lift and reduction. I sooooo badly wanted to go to Salama but when I found out he no longer does tt and bbl I was heart broken. I know my results wont be what I want without it.

I have had 4 c-section and my Apron is not snapping back it has to get cut off. So please any suggestion are so Welcome! Im from new jersey and I have been to countless doctors who charge up the wah zoo for blah results this is the nose and boob state and booty are still relativly new here I guess so I knw Im going to have to Travel.

Hello Jeijeijor. If you like you can review my blog and see what I have posted about Dr. Jimerson. I just had surgery with him. Good luck.
Good luck with yours- I am from NY and had to choose a doctor from Miami.
hi there! i'm also starting my journey. i want to do lipo and the brazilian butt lift. i live in jersey 2 and i've been trying to find more ladies this way so we can compare notes! ive gone to three consultations already and have one more lined up. hopefully we can exchange info i need all the help i can get!

I CANT QUIT MY...

I CANT QUIT MY BOOTAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!HEY BBL SISTERS. I KNOW I HAVE BEEN MISSING IN ACTION FOR A MIN. IT SEEMS LIKE IF ITS NOT ONE THING ITS ANOTHER!!!!!!!! FIRST MY HUSBAND HAD SOME PERSONAL FAMILY RELATED ISSUES THAT REQUIRED US TO TRAVEL (spending money we really dont have but when things like that happen you have no choice) I FOUND OUT ABOUT DR J THRU ONE OF MY BBL SIS (thanks girl I have been in love with his work ever since) I SO DESPERATLY WANT HIM TO DO MY FULL TT AND BBL WITH FAT TRANSFER TO MY HIPS. IM ALSO WANTING TO HAVE A BREAST REDUCTION AND LIFT. MY PLAN WAS TO HAVE JIMMERSON DO MY BBL IN JAN AND IN APRIL OR MAY HAVE DR PERRY DO MY BREAST. MY HUSBAND WAS GOING TO COME WITH ME IN JAN AND NOW DUE TO WORK HE WILL NOT BE ABLE TO GO!!!!!!! I WANT THIS SOOOO BAD AND I FEEL LIKE ITS JUST NOT GOING TO HAPPEN (MAJOR DEPRESSION) I TRIED TO TRICK MY SELF INTO JUST GOING TO A DOC IN JERSEY AND I WENT ON A COUPLE OF CONSULTS AND I KNOW THIS IS NOT WHERE I WANT IT DONE. I KEPT TELLING MYSELF REGARDLESS I WILL BE BETTER OF THAN I AM NOW BUT IN MY HEART I KNOW I WONT BE HAPPY:( I HAVE NEVER SPENT THIS KIND OF MONEY ON MY SELF. I NEVER FOLLOWED THRU OR PURSUED ANY THING THAT WAS JUST FOR ME AND MY OWN HAPPINESS. I HAVE BEEN LIVING SOLELY FOR MY CHILDREN AND MY HUSBAND FOR SO LONG. PLEASE DONT TAKE THIS THE WRONG WAY I LOVE MY FAM TO THE FULLEST MY HUSBAND IS A GOOD MAN WHO LOVES ME DEARLY AND NOW THAT HE KNOWS HOW MUCH I WANT THIS HE NOW WANTS IT FOR ME, BUT WE ALSO HAVE 4 KIDS AND WE ARE NOT RICH BY A LONGSHOT AND WORK IS IMPORTANT.I DONT HAVE THE MONEY TO HIRE A NURSE AND PAY FOR A SITTER. SO I AM PRAYING FOR A MIRACLE PLEASE PRAY FOR ME AS I AM ALWAYS PRAYING FOR ALL OF YOU.... GOD BLESS

OOH AND I ALMOST FORGOT MY WEIGHT UPDATE 207LBS :(
IM TAKING FRUTA PLANTA I HAVE NOT BEEN DIETING THO TO DEPRESSED.

is the fruta planta working for you?
check, the FDA website! Fruta Planta is being recalled due to serious health issues some people are having after taking it
The U.S. Food and Drug Administration has disclosed PRock Marketing LLC would recall all Fruta Planta weight loss products, after testing confirmed they contained sibutramine, a drug withdrawn from the market for safety reasons.

According to the FDA, PRock, a branding and distribution company, is recalling Fruta Planta and Reduce Weight Fruta Planta. The FDA said it has received "multiple reports of adverse events" associated with the use of the products, including several cardiac events and one death.

The FDA advised consumers halt use of the product "immediately" and throw it away in a sealed container to avoid consumption. Consumers who have experienced any negative side effects were advised to consult a health care professional.

PRock's recall notice recommends consumers destroy the product or return it to the company. Consumers may reach PRock at 1-877-225-1009.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/health/2011/01/03/fda-warns-fruta-planta-weight-loss-products/#ixzz26h5BfTlr

Ugggh second post Rs deleted the other...

Ugggh second post Rs deleted the other one!!!!!!
I had my consult with Dr J!!!!!!!!!!!
First off b4 he called I had all my ???? written down
ready to ask away. But he started talking first thanking
me for taking time out to talk to him and he really appreciates
my interrest in his work and cappabilities. Im in my head
likeDoc you had me at Hello. No lie whn he had finished
speaking he already ans Every single ??? I had on my paper
needless to say I was sold!!!!! He got the nerve to be cool
wit it too. He said at the end of our convo "Dont worry
just come to me and Ill hook u up"!!!!! Ahhhhhhhh I ws
SCREAMING INSIDE!!!!!!!!"

Then I look at my Husband (who at this point looks like he needs
a Dr himself) all he heard was 16,800 $$$
When I hung up my husband poured him a drink this is
a man who only drinks on New Years and thst after being Dared!
Now What??!!!!
Any ideas for bringing extra cash (work at home stuff anything)
Im staying home with my some but I really want to help
pay this off I cant Imagine changing Docs. Help!!!!

Hell no lol that's a huge quote wow idk,,,,,, wow lol I'd get one at a time n pay each off before u go back
That is alot of money! It sounds like you are getting alot done at one time. I had a breast surgery in March 2011. I had to give my body time to heal and give the hubby's wallet a rest before the bbl. I am hoping to have my bbl sx in June 2013. I think we have to remember our bodies didn't get to how they are in one day so, it will take time to get our bodies to what we want with or without sx. It's definately a process! I understand how you feel as a have birthed a few babies myself...lol! Pregnancy does put a stress on the body in so many ways. So be patient with your self and take your time :) Good Luck!!!
awww....reminds me of my husband mine was the same he was like we can either finance and be in debt which means you will have to cut down on all your nails, lashes, clothes GIRL I felt like he was cursing at me lol!! I had to find another doctor after Dr. J's quote, hotel stay, and airfare it was almost 20K.

Well I havent made a post in a minute because Ive...

Well I havent made a post in a minute because Ive been trying to lose some lbs before surgery I been doing this program for the past 2weeks and I feel amazing skin is glowing and weight is coming off so I had to let my sistas know about it!! I hope this info helps someone out! I will be posting new before pics when I reach my weightloss goal!!! here is the link http://a46aat9ygb3aul9e-0idlgwguk.hop.clickbank.net/?tid=REALSELF

Cnt get to the link just blank page
Hello what is the link to help u lose weight
check your inbox

I just received confirmation my deposit was...

I just received confirmation my deposit was received and I will be first surgery of the day april 8th!!!!!! Im jumping up and down so thankfull to God this is happening!!!! If you want to buddy up let me know Im staying at jm spa!!!! SOOOOO FRICKIN EXCITED(TEARS OF JOY ROLLING DOWN MY FACE)

What happened? Did you have your surgery?
Would like to see your transformation...
Girllllll i wanna see the aftherrf pixx
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon