Doing the Pretty Girl Rock! - Jacksonville, FL

I'm finally getting around to do my review. My...

I'm finally getting around to do my review. My overall experience was great, I had my BBL 4/6/11. I'm still experiencing the numbness in my lower back and the tightness in my stomach. My abs are still really hard but each day its softening. Over all everything looks really great!! My PS did an awesome job!

Jacksonville Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Desai, is a younger P.S. but he knows his stuff!!! He's the go to P.S. for us girls that want to be Bootilious!

hey pretty girl jax.. you look awesome. i been thinking bout having it done for 2years now. i have a nice size booty but i want it to sit up like it use to b4 i had my kids..i am 5'5 167pds how many cc do you think i need to look like nicki manaj but not as big as hers. again you look bootylicious.lol!!!
hi Pretty Jax Princess, I am looking for a PS to have a BBL I live in Jax also. I am going to go to your PS for a consult. So now u are about 1 year post op are u still loving your results? I have a flat butt , I had a TT in August ,,I love my results but now I have flat stomach and flat butt, I need to add some curves, So I am going to have a BBL. Thanks for posting your pics, please feel free to private message me if u want to . Also I wanted to ask did Dr Desai do your pre op clearance? Or did u have you have to go to your own medical physician for that? Thanks and TTYL
Looks awesome
Hi i am considering having the procedure done, but i dont want to tell anyone and I wanted it to be a supries to my hubby. My question is would i need to have someone with me after the procedure or could I just get a room for a few days and be okay by myself?
Wow, only 600cc you look good. Do have any before pics. I'm 5ft8in 168lb so I'm looking to get about 700cc.
I know im late but i just joined.Your results are wonderful if you don't mind me asking what sz were you before my ps says he can do 400cc per cheek for sure but I want at least 600cc your 600 looks great so I was just wondering your before sz thanks for all the info you have already posted
I*m from Jax Fl too. He did a great job!!!! do you have before pics?
hey lady how have you been healing? did u have any shrinkage?
OMG please tell me that this Doctor is the shit!!!! i need to get this donr but scared as shit for anything WRONG to happen!!!!1 HELP!!!!!!!!!
Thank you so much, I'm loving my new body.Your gonna love yours too!!! Dr Markmann knows Butts that for sure LOL!!!! Good Luck with your surgery doll!!! I'm excited for you keep us posted
I'm not really sure why there is so much drama on your page, I think one (perhaps unknowingly insensitive) comment got way out of hand. The backlash is understandable knowing this website isn't necessarily for random opinions; it's geared as a peer-to-peer informative of cosmetic surgery. Of course this is the internet, and the random people will come along and say what they want to say, this is just not a forum that will appreciate or consider the opinion of someone just wants to have an opinion. That being said, I am very interested in this surgery and have been creeping around this site since about January, I have seen your posts before Jax and I'm really happy that you got great results, especially being so supportive of other people. You look awesome! I am shooting for May 2012 to do mine, going with Dr. Markmann out of the Bmore area. I am very excited!
I'm doing the Negator hater walk to Mysto & Pizzi 'somebodys watching me' creepy...
Smh, get a life! I apologize Pretty Jax Princess for this. No sympathy seeking. Sheesh Drama is what Drama does... absolutely No 'common sense", Why join a website that is pro-plastic surgery, if you feel like people on here are gonna be fake? The only one here looking for attention is you, n stalking commenters by sending offensive private messages talking about their children, grow up. When someone feels happy, there will always be someone there to bring them down. These are toxic people, the only things that come from them are negative thoughts and actions. I am only addressing you, because you contacted me. This website is about people feeling good about themselves. Focus on what YOU want! Your thoughts and your feelings create your life. There is no need to bring yourself back into it, the bigger person leaves it be, if you really wanted to be out you would be. And you, yourself put yourself in her @ss. Paz! Good bye Negator. fin
"Sending offensive private messages talking about their children?" Are you kidding me? Funny how I knew you would say something like that... attention-seeking, yet again. Whom am I stalking? If you would not have brought me (back) into this, I would not have chosen to respond. **Who started it?** Talk about growing up. I'm not trying to bring anybody down, I love to see people happy, I'm a very positive person, thank you. Trust me I plan on deleting every little message I get, but if someone is going to (still) talk about me in a situation that I already left alone, then I also deserve to defend myself. It's "common sense." Don't try to use that like I'm not "the bigger person." I could easily ignore it, but I could also get the last word. Whether you respond or not, I win. Thanks for the LOA tips.
Lmfao, hey girl I am so glad you finally took a break from showing off that booty n giving us ur results lol. U look awesome, 600cc look huge on u, damn I hope mines comes out like that. I saw that crazy "common sense" poster. I mean why even bother asking you about your surgery if they themselves weren't contemplating on having surgery for themselves. The fact that we like a celebrities body isn't about obsession but its a common figure that we can all relate too, I love Minajs ass compared to Kim Kardashians. N if we see Nicki before she was regular like us, I have one life and I want to go down in life enjoying it, and if looking good makes me feel good then I will do what I want to do, and others can just watch. Pretty Jax u always do Pretty Jax cuz ain't nobody gonna do it better than you. Theres nothing wrong with wanting to turn heads, especially if you have had four kids like me, and can snap them necks, then Hell yeah I want that! Girl You look hott and when them guys see you pass by n they be like 'DAMN' oooohh don't it feel good?! Like Nicki says, Da Top Is Lonley! Go girl!
Aww cute, I got a private message from the 'voice of reason'. Funny you blocked me n I cant reply, humm how many people are anti-hater? Yeah, Get off people d***! Find a hater website.
Yeah it's so cute that you have to blast out a PRIVATE message on a comment board to get attention and sympathy. If you need that much attention, you should try out for a reality show. I heard they brought Extreme Makeover back. I have no reason to block anybody, I just choose not to receive messages because I don't need any. Again with this "hater" thing? "How many people" have played that out? Anyway, like I said, if you mention me, I will address it. If people keep the page relevant and leave me out of their little comments about this woman's @ss, I would have no reason to even come back to this mess. Success? Yeah.
hey girly i forgot to ask what all areas did the surgeon lipo? did he only lipo your stomach area and thats it?
@nitd, I got lipo on my upper & lower abs, my inner thigh, the back of my legs right below my butt, and my lower back right above my butt.
@Fitpostkids Thanks Doll, Yeah I had somewhat of a butt, but it really didnt have shape and projection. So the 600 cc helped me out alot!!!!! If I didnt have cushion to began with, I really would have been upset with my P.S. cause 600 is not enough. I told my P.S. I wanted at least 1000 cc! Yea I think what I got is what I will keep this thang and going nowhere it has a mind of it's on!!! lol! I emailed my P.S. already for my photo's he has yet to forward them. I wwill email him again today.
Too much drama on this page..... but you do look good girl. When you feel and look great there will always be some negativity that comes along with it. It's called the "garbage truck" effect. Miserable people will try to dump all their garbage on you and make you miserable too. Don't let them. Wish them well and keep it movin. Thank your haters for promoting you for free...lol

That Minaj booty obviously paid off cuz Nikki is PAID and fake or real it seems that men love her @$$. So what differnce does it make.... ABSOLUTELY NONE. YOU do what YOU need to do to love YOU. #thatisALL
Skittles thanks Princess, Yes my hater meter has gone up 10% more percent LOL!!! SO BEWARE LADIES HATERS COME WITH THE BOOTY!!!!
hilarious
Hey pretty jax princess who did your procedure( buttock)?
Hey girl you look bootylicious ! cant wait for mine did you have a medicine pump?