Doing the Pretty Girl Rock! - Jacksonville, FL

I'm finally getting around to do my review. My...

I'm finally getting around to do my review. My overall experience was great, I had my BBL 4/6/11. I'm still experiencing the numbness in my lower back and the tightness in my stomach. My abs are still really hard but each day its softening. Over all everything looks really great!! My PS did an awesome job!

Nice results!
hey pretty girl jax.. you look awesome. i been thinking bout having it done for 2years now. i have a nice size booty but i want it to sit up like it use to b4 i had my kids..i am 5'5 167pds how many cc do you think i need to look like nicki manaj but not as big as hers. again you look bootylicious.lol!!!
hi Pretty Jax Princess, I am looking for a PS to have a BBL I live in Jax also. I am going to go to your PS for a consult. So now u are about 1 year post op are u still loving your results? I have a flat butt , I had a TT in August ,,I love my results but now I have flat stomach and flat butt, I need to add some curves, So I am going to have a BBL. Thanks for posting your pics, please feel free to private message me if u want to . Also I wanted to ask did Dr Desai do your pre op clearance? Or did u have you have to go to your own medical physician for that? Thanks and TTYL
Jacksonville Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Desai, is a younger P.S. but he knows his stuff!!! He's the go to P.S. for us girls that want to be Bootilious!