Planning BBL and Inner Thigh Lipo - Aventura, FL

Shalom all of my BBL sisters, I have been...

Shalom all of my BBL sisters, I have been contemplating a butt enlargement and body enhancement for nearly a year now. I had no idea this site or the BBL even existed!! I stumbled upon this site about a month ago while in search of a doctor. Now I am an official BUTT STALKER and I know I am NOT alone. I read your posts ladies lol. Im on this site at least twice a day!!! OMG!! So addicting....

Im Checking out new butt surgeries, seeking information, observing doc's work, etc. Lol. My husband just shakes his head,I think about this every single day!! When I first discovered this site I could barely get any sleep for about 3 or 4 days!! I was so excited!!! Lol. Just cant wait until my lucky day...

Im so glad I found you guys. You ladies have been great!! I have learned so much from you all, I have shared tears, laughs, support and prayers with you all. My 1st choice was Dr. Campos. I never received a response, however, my 2nd and 3rd choices were Dr. Jimmerson and Dr. Salama and I have had numerous contact with both. Dr. Salama quoted me $7999 and an additional $500 for my inner thigh lipo which brings my total to $8499.

Now its time to make a deposit, select a doctor and agree upon a surgery date. Im sooo excited and sooo ready to get to my recovery stage!!! Dr. Salama said I need to lose 10 lbs first. Lol. Tell me about it Salama!! Thats what Im trying to do!! lol.. Im looking forward to surgery next year in the early Spring 2013. YIPEEE!!

I am 5'3",150 lbs, and 40DD breasts. I eventually want wrinkles removed from my neck, cellulite removed from my legs and a breast lift without implants too. So ladies I have some work that needs to be done!!

Miami Plastic Surgeon

Welcome Sexy Butt, We are all with you on this exciting journey. I am so excited for you and wish you well on this endevor!!
Emerald89 thanks so much!! Still have not committed. No finances to date but working on it!!
Hey there...I know how you feel!! I feel like a butt stalker my self...don't worry we all understand...I am excited also..wish i was getting this done next week..but i guess I will have to wait...good luck and keep us posted!!!
SexyLegz Lol, I still have not committed. No finances to date but working on it!! Thanks and I will keep you posted.
OMG! When did you get a new date??? How???? Girl u need to read my last post about trying to change my date! smh Congrats Boo!
Sorry wrong post, too many tabs up for realself!!! LOL!
I see u have the bomb shape and after your surgery, your going to be extra popping!
Awww, thanks a lot. I appreciate that. Unfortunately, I just cannot see what you see. Lol.. Nonetheless thank you so much for that.
SexyLegz okaay thanks a lot honey for the pc paint advice!!
"Butt Stalker" ...ha ha..I know the feeling...when i stumbled on this site...i have been on it every day since!! lots of information! Good luck to you!!

As far as covering your face - use 'Paint' that comes with your computer or another software like 'Snag It'
SexyLegz and Mz Yummy booty are you guys still out there? How are you? I have been away for awhile!!! SMH...Still have not committed. No finances to date but working on it!!
Hey there...yes i am still here...went for my round 2 on tuesday - a little sore but it was nothing like the first surgery!
hey Sexy Butt , I'm not sure how to edit on a pc but there is a phone AP called picsart that u can edit with then use a usb cord to dump into your PC!!! hope that helps!!!!!! girl I'm good and thick too !! I haven't heard if I should loose weight yet!!!! girl I will let u know!!
Mz Yummy booty

Okaay thanks a lot for that.Im using a pc so I will cosider hmmm....
Mz Yummy booty, I have a natural curve too! Lol. Cant see bcause of my fatt. Im gonna post another photo of me when I looked good a few years ago. Just wondering, Is there a way I can blacken out my face, does anyone know?
Welcome to the BBL sisterhood, I'm also new to this site!!!! My date is currently March.14th 2013 :( not happy about it but I guess I have to wait it out I'm praying for January because my FMLA will start over I'm also 5"3 but I'm 179lbs but I'm mostly muscles , Dr.S hasn't got back with me about weight loss or possible.cc's !! I already have a natural curve in my lower back so the projection should be great!!!! I can't wait to see your results!!!!!
atlbabymamma, Thank you sooo much for the encouragement. Beleive me, I will keep it all in mind...
I gained about 20 pounds before surgery. at first I only planned on gaining 10 but I ate so much I couldn't stop! honestly, I regret gaining so much weight cuz now I look so bulky up top and have a fat face now. I love my new waist but still wish I didn't gain so much. so definitely try your hardest to lose that 10 pounds the Doc recommended so you can have better final results. shoot go for 15! you can do it!!!
atlbabymamma and Miss.Incredible are you ladies still out here??? How are you guys? i have been missing and missing you ladies too!!! I still have not committed. No finances to date but working on it!!
hey girl,
first n foremost, welcome to the bbl sisterhood. I live on this site just as well. If you think your excitetd, wait until you get a dr. and set an appt... you will be going crazy with research and counting down the days until you are bootyful. As far as the work take it one day at a time and you shall achieve it all. good luck on your journey... yay let the excitement begin.
Nicki86, Thank you so much!!

Hey Sexy Butt, thanks for sharing your journey with us! I think most of the ladies here have either had to lose or gain (the lucky ones!) weight, so you should be able to get some tips!

Do keep us updated with your progress.

Kirsty

Kirsty, I sure will. Thanks a bunches!!!