My New Body Transformation

I wanted to do it because I was tired of working...

I wanted to do it because I was tired of working out and not getting any results. I tried so many diets and some worked, but a lot of them did not. I must say that I was ready for a change and wanted the look of a more refined person. I am definitely finer and more shapely.

I had my skepticisms at first, but found that after much research and talking to Dr. M, I felt more confident and comfortable about my choice to have surgery. I am so glad I did it because the proof is in the pudding. I look so great, thanks to Dr. M.

I will reply. You may text me at 240-244-9552. My pictures were destroyed but I can try to get the before pics. I only have the after ones. My picture is actually on his website. But I will respond just text me and I do apologize for any inconvenience. God bless!! :)
U can't post any on ur profile? Can u tell me what pic is u on the website?? How was ur experience with Meade and the OR?
I haven't posted, but I will. I'm away from home and I will have to post some in about a day or so. Please text me. I live a real busy life. I'm sure you can understand. But what I will say is that Dr. Meade is awesome. I have referred several people to him. I have referred my mother to him as well. Let me see if I can get the photos from his website on my phone.
Dallas Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Meade is a awesome!!! He is very personal, friendly, and honest about what he can do to enhance your body and make it better for you. He explains everything he envisions will take place with your body before surgery. All of the above made it easier for me to allow him to perfrom sugery on me and want to refer him to you.