My New Body Transformation

I wanted to do it because I was tired of working...

I wanted to do it because I was tired of working out and not getting any results. I tried so many diets and some worked, but a lot of them did not. I must say that I was ready for a change and wanted the look of a more refined person. I am definitely finer and more shapely.

I had my skepticisms at first, but found that after much research and talking to Dr. M, I felt more confident and comfortable about my choice to have surgery. I am so glad I did it because the proof is in the pudding. I look so great, thanks to Dr. M.

Dallas Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Meade is a awesome!!! He is very personal, friendly, and honest about what he can do to enhance your body and make it better for you. He explains everything he envisions will take place with your body before surgery. All of the above made it easier for me to allow him to perfrom sugery on me and want to refer him to you.

I will reply. You may text me at 240-244-9552. My pictures were destroyed but I can try to get the before pics. I only have the after ones. My picture is actually on his website. But I will respond just text me and I do apologize for any inconvenience. God bless!! :)
U can't post any on ur profile? Can u tell me what pic is u on the website?? How was ur experience with Meade and the OR?
I haven't posted, but I will. I'm away from home and I will have to post some in about a day or so. Please text me. I live a real busy life. I'm sure you can understand. But what I will say is that Dr. Meade is awesome. I have referred several people to him. I have referred my mother to him as well. Let me see if I can get the photos from his website on my phone.
Everyone was excellent!!! They made me feel very comfortable!!! The pictures are actually on this realself site. I'm on the second page, top right and then again down on the left side about the 3rd pic down, now of course, it may not look like much of a difference, so I will send you a picture now which my but looks much bigger than the pics here. You may text and any other person that may need info on this procedure. It's awesome!!!
Please send before And after pics
Did she ever send u pics or even reply?
Neither!
I'm responding now. My apologies!!! Please read above comments.
Not sure if I responded to you already, but I'm responding now. My apologies!!! Please read above comments. :) thanks
Can u send be before and after? My date is may 15
Did she reply to u?
No, she didn't! I had posted this so long ago, that I had to go back re-read it. Thanks for checking in!
I do believe I responded to your email, if not, I'm responding now. My apologies!!! Please read above comments. Thanks :)
HI can you send me some pics of before an after? I am very interested in having the bbl as well. Thanks
Pics? thanks! :)

Hi I'm actually from Dallas....and I so want a BBL....can you send some pic of before an after pic

I'm responding now. My apologies!!! Please read above comments.

Do you have photos? Email me pls

Did she even reply to u?