It's OFFICIAL.... Date is final..and paid for...May 9th...Bootylicious

I am on the cusp of turning 40…and I need...

I am on the cusp of turning 40…and I need to make some changes. Years ago I prayed to gain weight and become voluptuous. Now at almost 39, my wishes came true times 100..LOL . So now I wish to have a round ghetto booty butt and a tiny waist. I have booked my surgery for May 9 with Dr. S. I am currently residing overseas so I have a phone consultation booked for mid-April. I originally planned to get this done over a year ago but chickened out at the last minute. Thinking how selfish of myself to do this when I could be putting the money towards something more useful. Well a year later, the money has been blown on who knows what so now it is time for me. My husband will be accompanying me on the journey, so this will be interesting. I am a pretty independent person, so to have him do everything for me will be a challenge.

I will post pre op pictures soon (although they are not pretty). I have a little over a month to go and wish to lose about 15lbs. I am currently 5’7, 200lbs. I will keep you posted along the way.

Well I have a few more days to go until Ms. New...

Well I have a few more days to go until Ms. New Booty..And I am getting scared outta my mind. I keep thinking I will forget something..I know it.. I have ordered everything and it should be at my mom's when i get into the country. I bought 2 extra garment a SKINS recovery suit and plenty of vitamins. I have my phone consult with Dr. S on the 25th. I wish it could be in person, but I have to do what I have to do. My biggest concern is after reading the reviews from Mr. S...that I will not get the results I want but rather what he wants to give me...But anyways..I am strong wnough to post a pic so here goes..I will keep you all posted.

Well it is official. I had my consult with the...

Well it is official. I had my consult with the ladies at Bal Harbour and they are amazing. I had a million questions and Rosy was very patient. The best part was knowing that the person you are going to has people in his office that have gone through the same procedures. So the advice is real and honest.

I added some additional areas and now the price is over 10k.. so I hope and pray I get what I want..also she informed me that they do not use drains.. they used to but not anymore. Should I be concerned? Most say the drains help with the swelling but she said they may actually make it worse in some cases. So O well. They also have a nurse to come and assist me with the aftercare, but there are no massages included. So I will need some advice on massage places to go to that are REASONABLE.. because my budget is now at the limit.. :) Luckily I have an awesome husband, because when she quoted an addition 3k for what I wanted, he immediately said go for it. I hope he remembers that.. LOL

Well I will be heading to th states in about 3 days, so I will start a detox of no junk food and taking my vitamins on a regular basis. She also told me to not lose any weight..I was like O now that is what I am talking about..LOL I was worried by weight may be a factor in getting my desired results.. we will see. I will post my shopping list next. 13 more days... WOW...
Dr. Salzhauer

I have been working with Dr. Salzhauer and his staff for over a year now. I placed a deposit on the original appointment and they were gracious enough to hold that same deposit for over a year. My rating may change after the surgery. But i am placing average for now.

Hey....hope all is well....how are things going......???...area u happy with the results.........please update us.....n can u post some recent post op pics....thank you
how are you feeling now???
Saying a prayer for you and your surgeon
One week away from the body of your dreams!!! Must feel GREAT! Sending prayers your way!
Your surgery date is almost here:D Good luck!
Girl the wish pics are on point! Good luck.
Soooo happy for you! You have a shelf but no volume, well you have a great start anyways, wish you good luck!
Congrats on your date!
Wow did I read that right you are almost 40???? no way right. Let me guess military? or gov contractor? you gonna look fab cant wait to see you on the other side
Thanks...:) Military and now contracting.. rough world out here..
been there done that... ex dod contractor but probably going to go back husband also in the army lt col. welcome sister
Thanks Beautiful10.. hope I feel that way after the surgery. I see a lot of people g through a stage of depression. My husband will be there with me, so he will be my cheerleader, so hopefully he will keep my spirits up.
U have a nice curve anyway so your gonna be SeXy! Lol
I agree about feeling selfish at first but as women we find ourselves taking care of everyone and ultimately neglecting ourselves. So congrats on your decision to put YOU first! You deserve for your outside to look and feel as beautiful as you are on the inside :D
Thank you.. I hope so.. I am afraid because I did not lose the weight I set out to. I have not been on a scale bu ti think I am where I started. hope he can use it to give me a Minaj booty.. :)
good luck with everything. i look forward to seeing the results. they are going to be amazing!
Thanks.. I won't chicken out this time. My husband has already booked hotel and car rental. I am excited but extremely nervous.
Congrats on your decision(:
check out the jason vale juicefast if u want to loose weight and stay healthy
May 9th is the date.. I will be overseas until the 3rd of May...The more I seee the dates ticking away the more I get nervouse I will not lose any weight.
im with salz too when ur date