BBL With Dr. Salama: Would Anyone Like to Go Half on a Rental by the Beach - Aventura, FL

Sooo.. Ladies I'm finally doing it. like many of...

Sooo.. Ladies I'm finally doing it. like many of you i have been stalking this site for years hoping to find the right doc to make my dreams come true, and becuase of all you beautiful ladies reviews ive decided to go with the awesome doctor S.

I'm 24 (25 in Aug) 5'6 and 155 with a handsome son that has given me some unforgettable body misfortunes..lol...I want to fly down to Miami with my girl on friday sept 7th so we can have a chance to have a good time and sight see before all the pain and non-mibility... lol.. she'll be taking care of me after that.

I was hoping to find another wonderful young lady on the same journey as me around the same time who would like to get a rental together. It would be perfect if your having someone come along to take care of you so we could recover together and they could go out together and not be stuck in the house with us, lol. I'm very flexible with ideas about how to work this out... its confusing and alot of decision making but i want to be prepared and handle everything now... please get back to me if your interested

Miami Plastic Surgeon