Butt Lift, Totally Worth It - Kennesaw, GA

I am a 30 year old woman from Philadelphia,...

I am a 30 year old woman from Philadelphia, I'm 5'11 3/4's and roughly 190lbs, my dress size was a 10. I traveled to Kennesaw Ga on August 26th to have my BBL Sx, I stayed in a local hotel for 8 days to recovery before I took the 1.5 hour plane ride back to Philly. My surgeon was a young, beautiful, charismatic African american women with amazing skills that's had some hands on training in Brasil.

y surgery consisted of lipo of the upper/lower abs, flanks, low back and bra line with fat injections to the hips and buttocks. Her fee also included Zerona treatments and ultrasound treatments post op until I flew back home.

Let me start off by saying I've never been in so much pain and discomfort in my life, I'm still sore and my Sx was almost 5 weeks ago. My entire torsol is still hard, lumpy and presents with decreased sensation. I have been ultrasounding and massaging the lipo-Ed areas daily, which the modalities have helped soften up the areas a bit but progress is slow. I am still sleeping on my stomach because I'm afraid to sleep on my back and decrease the tissue survival rate, I was informed that by month 1 my tissue has just began to vascularize strong connections with blood vessels and neighboring tissue. I have not sat more than a total of 5 hours since my surgery, I still continue to kneel and opt to go to venues in which I can stand up and move around. I started working out lightly at week 4, 30 minutes of light cardio coupled with upper body weight training. I've also taken 6 weeks off of work to minimize potential damage from sitting. Thank God I live in a major city where subway is king, therefore I've been taking the subway and walking to all my destinations since I live in a walkable city.

I am happy with my results at 4.5 weeks post op, I wish my buttocks and my hips were larger, but trust me, I look 100 x better than what I did pre surgery. My boyfriend can't keep his hands off of me and every man I pass is doing a double and sometimes a triple take. I feel very sexy with new found confidence that I did not have when I was square bob sponge pants.

Oh yes, by the way, I am still wearing my stage 2 garment, my PS recommended 3 months. I started it out with a X large garment, after 2 weeks I went down to a large garment and now I'm in a medium garment. The price of the garment That my PS recommended is $150.

All ofthis was well worth it, but I will never ever do it again. The pain for me along with the discomfort was unbearable, enough pain to last me a life time.

Hi, It has been six weeks since my surgery and...

Hi, It has been six weeks since my surgery and according to my friends and man I have not lost any volume since week 3. I must say, I'll have to take that with a grain of salt. My stomach and flanks still swell if I have my garment off, my abdomen, back and flanks are still hard and sensation is still decreased. I'm rather itchy, this week, it could be due to nerve regeneration or other celluar/neuro processes my body is going through inside. I started back at work and I sit appx 2.5 hours a day. I am a physical therapist and thank God I can stand to do chart reviews, documentations and treatments, I must say I must scare my clients because I am a large woman, 6ft and most of my clients are in their 80's and 90's, very frail and short statured. When I am home a still kneal, I sleep on my back and I continue to skip venues that will have me seated for hours. My butt is softer, it jiggles when lightly tapped (-__-). I made the mistake of not wearing my garment to work tuesday-thursday and BOY did my whole trunk are swelled up, I was very uncomfortable and in PAIN. Right now I have a mid thigh garment, I am in the process of looking for a below the knee garment because you could see the garment cutting into my thighs through my scrubs and bussiness casual wear. Again, I'm a pretty large woman, I would guess my thighs are on the xlarge/large side and my waist is a meduim, the garment that I currently wear is a Meduim, so you know that thing was digging into my thighs like crazy.
Dr. Nedra Dodds

Excellent board certified plastic surgeon with Brasil experience.

Not certified. Never was. She was closed down by the Ga medical board. Cbs atl did a series of stories about her from former nurses, patients and staff. Some of the women def look good . Id say MORESO That theyre blessed to be alive.
Wow !!! Doctors could be fake in any land. Must not be an easy thing to become certified. Scary how they could put people at great risk .
Wow u look great
Ahhhhh your review just gave me my life lol. We are almost the same exact heigh(I'm 6'0 even) but I weigh a little more but yours is the outcome that I want. You look soooooo good. Ahhhhhhhhh I'm excited for surgery all over again
Beware of Dr. Nedra Dodds. 2patients died the quite recently.
oh I know. I had a friend who went to her and was super unsatisfied with her results. But she told me about the two patients.
Your friend shud get her one and three month post off pictures and measurements and go after her for her money back. I AM. a couple of others told me they were too. Its not hard. Shes taking peoplds money. Wen she doesn't do wat they paid her to, it Seems the patients gve up because they don't know where to turn and she ends up getting away with it. Leaving the patients with thousands lost. OH. NOT ME. BET YOUR LIFE ON THAT
you look great... WE ARE THE SAME HEIGHT!!! i'm still looking for the best doc in the U.S.
Do your homework on Nedra Dodds. Pics look good but BEWARE. TWO PATIENTS HAVE DIED THERE RECENTLY. SHE OVER BOOKS FOR SURGERIES. THE PLACE HAS BECOME A CIRCUS. I WAS THERE
Hey I was wondering how many cc's you got thanks!
Love it! Your doc did a great job. :)
Looking good ma I love it, tall beautiful black woman, your doc def just enhanced!
I enjoyed your review about your bbl. I have been looking for someone who had Dr.Nedra Dodds as a ps. I have my consultation with her next week monday. I was scared about the surgery before but now that ive seen you im relieved.I thank you 6 foot beauty for your suggestions and review. sina
You looking fantastic!
6 foot beauty how long did ur surgery take. How was her facility.
I was just wondering how many cc you did in each side, but you look lovely!
Great photos and I think your results are great too!! I don't mind the nudity lol I did it myslef haha. I thinbk it's the best way to show the real deal so as far as me, no offense taken! :) Congrats on your results.
Black betty boop u said your surgery was going to be a 2 day process with Dodds. I also got a quote that she said the same thing. How was it. How is her facility. How any hours was surgery on each day. Did you feel it while she was doing it.what did you use for annestia. Im trying to decide between her and Dr.Markmann. Big difference in prove. Sorry for all the questions.
If u haven't gone yet, u shud read about the recent deaths at Nedra Dodds office. I am a patient . She overbooks for surgeries. It's become a zoo. Dangerous
you go girllll! you look great!!!!
I have made up my mind.
I live in kennesaw, Ga, and am looking for a local surgeon. Could you tell me who you went to?
Yea my mom is always the first one to say something!!! That's why im so insecure about it lol!!!! yea no worries soon we'll be true Africans!!!
@Lana234 ahahaha really...omygosh finally someone who understands lol. Girl I used to get called names by my family and friends. my mom is a comedian, she was always the first one to say something....My dad's genes were way too strong for my moms....i have my dads backside. I just don't understand why because his sisters, his mom, his cousins, uncles and brothers all have ass lol...well that's about to change soon....no more calling miss nya names! I am about to be a true african very soon haha :-)
O and thanks for the picture comment. Your very beautiful as well...your man must be the happiest dude in the world....a beauty queen with a big ass lol...my man better have the same reaction or his getting his ass kicked haha :-)