AUG. 20, 2013 - DURAN DOLL

So, I I am 5'7 150lbs and I have no butt and I am...

So, I I am 5'7 150lbs and I have no butt and I am basically dying for one, can someone please help me get one!

I live in dallas tx and I cant find doctor who is as good as salma so please help please! I am so like fml because I cant find one...

... RESEARCH CONTINUES.....

I have had so much crap with NPLB my consultant is Damonte and he sucks he neve calls back barley emails always has wrong information when i do recieve a email from him. He told me that beaus i didnt qualify for traditional loan the he has to make my loan $9,000 when I only need to finance $7000. So confused so I stated looking for another doctor until i can figure this crap out with NPLB.
I have been looking into Dr. Duran, I love her work!!! it is amazing!!!! Emailed her last week with pics of me now and wish pics and asking for a quote and if it was possible for her to accomplish what I wanted.

SUN. JUNE 2, 2013- MY EMAIL TO DURAN
Hi my name is -------- I live in the states but I was interested in getting a Brazilian butt lift. I am 5'7 and 130 lbs... I am trying to gain weight to at least get to 150 lbs. I was interested in aggressive lipo of my inner arms, stomach, upper and lower, abdominal area, sides, flanks, back area sides, and under arms area, basically everything above my butt and below my neck to be lipoed and get it all fat grafted to my butt. I have always wanted a super small waist with a big huge but... And I just want to be honest when I say a huge butt I mean HUGE!!!! I know I don't have that much hips and as long as my waist has that coke bottle shape I am not to concerned with hips, I am more interested I. A slim waist and a big butt! Lol if you feel like you are able to to this please get back to me. I have seen your work you are amazing! I am looking for a date soon hopefully in August. If I can find a doctor I trust and feel comfortable with... Also I wanted to know if you do breast augmentation also( I don't want really huge boobs just a full C cup or full D cup; I wear 32 C now) , if so may I have a quote for just a BBL by its self and then a quote for a BBL and BA please. Thank you. Also my email I can be reached at is ----------@yahoo.com and a phone number is 832-------.... I am so excited can't wait to hear back from you. Thank you again. Have a blessed day!

REPLIED BACK ON THE SAME DAY- DURAN REPLY
Hi (MY NAME)
you can get beautiful shape but it is not the same 100% like your wish pic.
my price us3,800 liposculpture including full back, belly, arm, bbl and litle hips.
if you get BA too us5,500 all.
greeting
this is my office number, you can call to get available date
1809 565-5348 and 1809 331-5050 ext 212
Dra. A. Hilario Durán
Cirujana Plástica, Estética y Reconstructiva
1(809) 707-7163
www.agustinahilario.com

I called the office spoke with Elizabeth and scheduled for Aug. 20, 2013... I wanted that sat before but she told me their is a holiday that weekend so the office will be closed from Aug. 16-19... i just want to say everything was in spanich and i speak no spanish at all. So it was very difficult to get through and to understand. There is alot of noise in the back ground. I was tying to let Elizabeth know that I want my surgery on the 20th so do i need to fly in on the 19th and she kept telling me no fly in on the 20th and after your test we will see if you can have surgery the same day or the next day. I really sucked because i wasnt really getting a clear anser from her but i just gave up and said okay as long as you have me down for that day.
I ended up emailing Dr. Duran after the phone convo with Elizabeth but i have yet gotten a reply back.
EMAIL TO DURAN MONDAY JUNE 3, 2013
Good morning,
I got through to your office today I spoke with Elizabeth. I scheduled surgery for August 20, 2013. I decided to go with liposculpture including full back, belly, arm, bbl and little hips. Your quote was $3,800us. I have a few questions to ask because I am coming from the United States.
1. Do I need to fly in the day before surgery?
2. Is it okay if I only stay 7 days?
3. How do I find out about a recovery house? Which ones would you refer to your patients? Will the recovery house include transportation to and from airport and to your facilities?
4. Are there certain medications I need to take before I arrive? If so please let me know. I take 1000 mg of vitamin c already. I also bought VitaMedicate surgery program kit; nutritional supplement system from amazon.com. Is that okay?
5. If its possible is can I get prescription for what I need so I can get them in the states with my insurance?
6. Do you offer surgery insurance and how much will it cost?
7. Will you please give me a break down of what my quote has all included in my surgery?
8. Should I try to gain wait for my surgery?
9. In your email you stated I won't be 100% like my wish pics but will it be at least close like 75% like my wish pics?
10. Are you fluent in English because I don't speak or understand Spanish and I don't want us to not be able to communicate?
11. Do you answer your emails or dose an assistant respond to them?
12. Elizabeth told me to call a week before my surgery to confirm my date. Is their a way I can confirm my date now and then re- confirm a week before?
13. Will I need any massages?
14. Will you let me know what I need to bring for surgery for the recovery process?
15. Do I need to have any test ran by my doctor here or is that all done with you?
I hope my questions have not over whelmed you. I apologize if they do. I hope to here from you soon.

as of today i am still trying to get a response. I dont know what to do!

wish pics

FINALLY EMAIL RESPONSEFROM DURAN BUT STILL NO CLAIRITY :(

So Sunday on the 9th I decided to write Duran in Spanish. I don't speak a lick of Spanish so I used bing translator to make my email in Spanish. I did that and sent it off... I kid u not in about a hour and half she responded back in Spanish. Apparently you need to write her in Spanish to get a quick response. Now as for getting all your answers to your questions and clarity good luck, I haven't found out how to get that from her. After getting a email back I responded to her within a hour or so and of coarse no response back....
Email I sent in Spanish and English:

Re: BBL Follow-up and questions in spanishSunday, June 9, 2013 9:31 AM
From: "Dra . Hilario Duran"
To: "----------"
Hola ---------
Yo contesto mis email y aveces dejo mi asistente me ayude pero con frecuencia lo hago yo misma.
Necesito que llegues el día antes de la cirugía
7 días puede estar bien pero si surgiera alguna necesidad de cambiar el vuelo debes venir dispuesta
No me gusta mentir y no puedo hablar en términos exactos que % usted será igual a su foto que desea pero yo haré todo lo que sea posible por acercarlo a usted eso es todo lo que puedo decir al respecto.
Intenta llamar a Jazmine o Ángela RH ellas te buscan al aeropuerto y te llevan a mi oficina cada vez que lo necesites
Si te puedes hacer un físico completo allá antes de venir es muy bueno para mi y me dejas saber tu nivel de hemoglobina
Puedes tomar después de obtener el blood test vitamina c y hierro
"Ven el 19 y tendrás cirugía el 20"
Si ya estas confirmada pero tienes que llamar una semana o 5 días antes para confirmar que todo esta listo
Saludos

Dra. Hilario Durán

(ENGLISH TRANSLATION USING BING TRANSLATOR OF DURANS REPLY: Hello ------
I answer my email and sometimes I leave my assistant help me but myself I often do it.
I need you to arrive the day before surgery
7 days may be fine but if any need to change the flight should come prepared
I don't like lying and I cannot speak in precise terms that % you will be equal to your photo you want, but I will do everything that is possible to bring closer it to you that is all I can say on the matter.
Try calling Jazmine or Ángela RH them looking for you at the airport and take you to my Office whenever you need it
If you can get a full physical there before coming is very good for my and let me know your hemoglobin level
You can take after you get the blood test vitamin c and iron
"They see the 19 and will have surgery on 20"
If these confirmed but you have to call a week or 5 days before to confirm that all is ready
Best regards

DRA. Hilario Durán)

El 09/06/2013, a las 08:39 a.m., "--------------" escribió:

Buenos días, yo pasé a su oficina hoy yo hablé con Elizabeth. Planifiqué la cirugía para el 20 de agosto de 2013. Decidí ir con liposculpture inclusive lleno atrás, el vientre, el brazo, bbl y caderas pequeñas. Su cita fue $3,800us. Tengo unas pocas preguntas para preguntar porque vengo de Estados Unidos. 1. ¿Debo volar en el día antes de la cirugía? 2. ¿Está bien si yo sólo permanezco 7 días? 3. ¿Cómo me entero yo de una casa de recuperación? ¿Cuales unos se referiría usted a sus pacientes? ¿Albergará la recuperación incluye transporte a y del aeropuerto y a sus facilidades? 4. ¿Hay ciertas medicinas que debo tomar antes que llegue? Si ése es el caso permita por favor que sé. Tomo 1000 mg de vitamina C ya. Yo también compré VitaMedicate juego de programa de cirugía; sistema nutricional de suplemento del Amazonas.com. ¿Dan el visto bueno es que? 5. ¿Si su posible es lata que consigo prescripción para lo que necesito tan los puedo conseguir en los estados con mi seguro? 6. ¿Cuánto ofrece usted la cirugía seguro y costará? 7. ¿Haga usted el favor de me da un roto de lo que mi cita ha incluido todo en mi cirugía? 8. ¿Debo tratar ganar espera para mi cirugía? 9. ¿En su correo electrónico indicó yo no seré 100% similar mi pics de deseo pero lo haré es por lo menos cercano como 75% similar mi pics de deseo? 10. ¿Es con soltura en inglés porque yo no hablo ni comprendo español y yo no deseo que nosotros no podamos comunicar? 11. ¿Contesta que sus correos electrónicos o medica a un ayudante les responde? 12. Elizabeth me dijo llamar una semana antes que mi cirugía a confirmar mi fecha. ¿Es su una manera yo puedo confirmar mi fecha re-confirma de vez en cuando una semana antes? 13. ¿Necesitaré algún masaje? 14. ¿Permitirá que sé lo que debo traer para la cirugía para el proceso de recuperación? 15. ¿Debo tener cualquier prueba corrió por mi médico aquí o es hecho todo que con usted? 16. Elizabeth me dijo volar en en agosto el 20. pero soy confundido yo aunque eso fue mi fecha de la cirugía. ¿Tendré la cirugía el mismo día?
Espero que mis preguntas tengan no sobre le sumergió. Me disculpo si hacen. Espero a aquí de usted pronto.
-Olesya
--- On Thu, 6/6/13, ---------- wrote:

From: ---------
Subject: BBL Follow-up and questions
To: hilarioplasticsurg@hotmail.com
Date: Thursday, June 6, 2013, 6:03 PM

Good morning,
1. Do I need to fly in the day before surgery?
2. Is it okay if I only stay 7 days?
6. Do you offer surgery insurance and how much will it cost?
8. Should I try to gain wait for my surgery?
11. Do you answer your emails or dose an assistant respond to them?
13. Will I need any massages?
16. Elizabeth told me to fly in on Aug the 20th. but i am confused i though that was my surgery date. Will I be having surgery the same day?

-------

So after getting that i wrote back and she responded with this...

Re: BBL questions in spanish Sunday, June 9, 2013 3:26 PM
From: "Dra . Hilario Duran"
To: "-------------t"
------- voy a hacer énfasis en algo, queremos que llegues el 19 porque eso nos garantiza que estarás en CIPLA a las 6:30 am del 20, si se puede y llegas temprano el 19 cosa que no es 100% confirmAda te harán preoperatorio peo si llegas tarde o surge un imprevisto con el vuelo o con cualquiera de nosotros tenemos tiempo de resolverlo el 20 pero ese margen es justamente para estar seguros que el día de tu cirugía estará temprano allí
No me va a necesitar a mi el 19, usted me necesita a mi el 20

Dra. Hilario Durán
(HER REPLY IN ENGLISH USING BING TRANSLATOR: -------- I will place emphasis on something, we want that get the 19 because that guarantees that you will be in CIPLA at 6:30 am 20, if you can and you arrive early the 19 which is not 100% confirmed will make preoperative peo if you arrive late or arises an unforeseen flight or any of us have time to resolve it the 20 but that margin is just to make sure that the day of your surgery will be early there
I will not need to my 19, you need me to my 20)

El 09/06/2013, a las 02:49 p.m., "---------" escribió:

Buenas tardes

Gracias por volver a mí, sé que estás muy ocupado Dr. hablé con Angela como usted dijo y configurar con ella entre agosto 19,2013 y me dejará mañana del 28 de agosto o el 27 de agosto. Me preocupa que bajaba el 19 de agosto porque Elizabeth me dijo que no trabajas ese lunes Agosto 19,2013. Tengo miedo y no quiero simplemente cualquier cambios bruscos que pueden prevenirse antes de irme a volar fuera del país, especialmente porque estoy solito. Me dijeron que traer el importe total de la cirugía $3800usd. Estoy de acuerdo en hacerlo, pero también quiero para asegurarse de que tengo suficiente dinero para pagar por todo lo demás que usted cree podría necesito (como en medicina, garmets extra, etc..) mientras estoy su. No quiero tener que viajar con un montón de dinero en efectivo a la mano, pero no seguro.

¿1.-Ser seguro voy a tener mi op de pre prueba realizada el 19 de agosto y tener mi cirugía en el día schedualed el martes 20 de agosto de 2013?

¿2. Son existen ciertos medicamentos que debo tomar antes de mi llegada? Si es así hágamelo saber. Tomar 1000 mg de vitamina c ya. También compré el kit de programa de cirugía de VitaMedicate; sistema de suplemento nutricional de amazon.com. ¿Es eso correcto?

¿3. Si es posible se puede obtener con receta para lo que necesito, así que puedo conseguir en los Estados con mi seguro?

4. ¿Ofrecen seguros de cirugía y cuánto costará?

¿5. Por favor darme un descanso abajo de lo que mi presupuesto ha todo incluido en mi cirugía?(Necesito tener documentación para todo)

6. ¿Debo tratar de ganar espere mi cirugía?

7. Elizabeth me dijo que llamara una semana antes de mi cirugía para confirmar mi fecha. ¿Es su manera confirmo mi fecha ahora y entonces re - confirmaron una semana antes?

8. ¿necesito cualquier masajes?

9. ¿Me dejas saber lo que tengo que llevar para la cirugía para el proceso de recuperación?

10. Es su otra manera de comunicarse con usted que es un poco más fácil y no puntual.

Gracias otra vez,
--------

Good afternoon,
Thank you for getting back to me, I know you are very busy Dr. I spoke with Angela like you stated and I set up with her between August 19,2013 and i will leave morning of the 28th of August or the 27th of August. I am concerned about comming down on the 19th of August because Elizabeth told me you are not working that Monday August 19,2013. I am scared and i just dont want any sudden changes that can be prevented before I leave fly out of the country especially because I am by myself. I was told to bring the full amount of the surgery $3800usd. I agree to doing that but i also want to make sure I have enough cash on hand to pay for everything else you believe i might need (as in medication, extra garmets, ect..) while I am their. I dont want to have to travel with alot of cash at hand, it just not safe.

1. Are you sure I will get my pre op test done on the 19th of August and have my surgery on the day I schedualed on the Tuesday 20th of August 2013?

2. Are there certain medications I need to take before I arrive? If so please let me know. I take 1000 mg of vitamin c already. I also bought VitaMedicate surgery program kit; nutritional supplement system from amazon.com. Is that okay?

3. If its possible may I get prescription for what I need so I can get them in the states with my insurance?
4. Do you offer surgery insurance and how much will it cost?
5. Will you please give me a break down of what my quote has all included in my surgery?(I need to have documentation for everything)
6. Should I try to gain wait for my surgery?

7. Elizabeth told me to call a week before my surgery to confirm my date. Is their a way I can confirm my date now and then re- confirm a week before?
8. Will I need any massages?
9. Will you let me know what I need to bring for surgery for the recovery process?
10. Is their another way of communicating with you that is a bit more easier and not to timely.
-------

so with all that being said i just havnt wrote back, i am still think what i should do... anyone have any suggestion??? i
Moisses Salama

my doctor is Duran i dont know how to change this

Hello lovely ladies.. I'm from San Antonio Tx also looking for a travel buddy to Dominican Republic..
Im in Arlington Tx and Im looking for travel buddy and a good doc. Did you ever get it done?
Hey Almostsexy.. I'm in the Arlington area as well and I'm looking for a buddy. I have yet to pick a date and I'm still in the process if researching and etc..
I'm also in the Arlington area me and a friend are contemplating going to dr Duran please keep us updated.
I'm in desoto, txt area not far from Arlington. I haven't scheduled a date yet but sure I'm choosing Dr. D after EXTENSIVE research. If anyone needs a travel partner this would be great! Lol. Found the perfect hotel too after reading many of the blogs here.
I picked Dr Cortes in Houston Tx. Its only about 4 hours fromme.March 11th is my sx date.
did you pick a doc yet?
Did you pick a Doc yet. I picked Dr Cortes in Houston Tx. Its only about 4 hours from me. March 11th is my sx date.
Dr D has grate after pics too. Good choice
How are you feeling? Did you go through with it?
Yes 3800 just for the bbl and arm lipo.... 5000 for BA
sorry typo 3800 without the BA and 5500 if you add the BA
So your quote is 3800 with the BA and 5500 with the BA added
Guess will see u there may 7th is my date... When do we get..our packages..
Yea I am planning to fly in in the 12... I wanted to find a travel buddy since I am doing this alone... Or find a nurse company that will stay at least the first 2 night with me.. Any suggestions
and about our packages i dont know when we get them i thought you get it 2 moths before but i still havent recieved mine
I don't know about the nurses but I am going with my mother and my 8mth old son
Dr Azurin is fabulous & his staff is amazing! I see good work from other Dr's but I think he is under rated!!! He gave me a shape that people have been commenting on my figure in positive ways so much lately & I'm just a little over a month post op! My pics don't even do me justice I don't think! My coworkers & friends that know what I had done......they all want his number & a appointment !!!! Lol Miamimom was my biggest motivation other than his website & then I also saw Zizi! What can I say? He's the freakin man !! Luv him & his staff!
I'm doing the switch also from dr.salama to dr.azurin... Lynn was very upfront and answered a lot of unanswered question I had...
Hi 1klimaxxI did my TT with lipo no bbl with Dr. Azurin and super happy with results his work looks natural super low incision and for bbl they all look so natural....Lynn was my coordinator she's super great and tells you like it is so you won't get any surprises..overall his entire crew is wonderful!!!
I agree Dr. Azurin's patient coordinator Lynn is very honest and thorough. Go to his website and do your research. Its your body and you don't want to regret it. Plus, I was with Dr. J but he has become ridiculous with his pricing.
Dr Azurin is the man!!! I had my TT with lipo ( no BBL) and he's amazing and an aritst sculpting body, I love! love! love! my results and so is my husband, next year I'm doing my boobies with him!!!!
Dr Azurin is amazing, you will not regret having the work done with him. Google him and you can see his before and after pics. He will leave you with projection and an hourglass figure. I've seen his work done on 2 personal friends of mine and they look amazing. My friends literally had no ass or curves, he left them both with a booty and an hourglass figure. I'm having my surgery done with Dr. A on 9/12. From what I gather on these forums, most girls like to go with Salama because he is aggressive with how many cc's he fills your derriere with. I haven't seen Dr. Jimerson of Georgia's work personally but I would check him out if you want a 'shelf type' booty. My humble opinion is that Jimerson is even more aggressive than Salama or Azurin. Check out his before and after pics, he is on the realself site.
I should also add that I do have a booty so I'm not going for a doc like Jimerson because I don't want to look like buffy the body or the like. but if I had NOTHING to start with aka no booty, Jimerson would be my doctor.