Looking For A Coca Cola A.S.A.P.

Hello! I have always wanted a larger butt since a...

Hello! I have always wanted a larger butt since a child. Now I am in the position to purchase an hourglass figure and need you alls experiences to help me!!! I am looking for a surgeon in driving distance of N.J. who of course does excellent work and charges $6,000 or below. PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE!!!

About a week ago I had a consultation with Dr....

About a week ago I had a consultation with Dr. Michael Gartner in Paramus, who quoted me $8,500 for everything. He was very knowledgeable and answered every last one of my million questions (lol). His price is very steep for me as I plan to pay in cash for my surgery. Also, his pictures didn't impress me at all especially compared to what I have seen on this sight. You ladies look great! So now I am to the point where the surgery has to happen and I came acros a Dr. Raphael Gabay in Philadelphia who seems to do great work from pictures I have seen on here. Problem is I don't see many patients mentioning him as much as other doctors i.e. Perry, Salama, Campos, etc. Please anyone else if youve had work or know someone who's gotten work from him please let me know. I have a consult with him on 7.13.12 and I want to make sure the 2hr drive is worth my time : ) Thanks!

Also, I will be posting pictures shortly. I have no idea how many cc's I whould be asking for. I want a nice shape nothing crazy and obvisously fake. I have excess stomach fat due to 1 pregnancy. TT is not an option for me because I intend on more children. Anyone out there experience bad results with lipo and excess stomach fat? Any other doctors that can be rrecommended within my driving distance with reasonable prices are welcome.

Can't believe I just added these terrible pics of...

Can't believe I just added these terrible pics of me online : ( Hopefully wont be lloking this way much longer : )

Couldn't wait for my consult so I just called and...

Couldn't wait for my consult so I just called and bumped it up a week to next Friday 7.6.12 : ) I am BEASTING ~ LOL ~ Can't wait to have the body I should've been born with ; )
Dr. Gabay

No rating as I have not gone yet.

hey girl i jus wanted to kno what u think about dr. gabay i'd really like to hear ur experience i have a consultation with him on nov. 7 and im nervous lol sorry
Hello Ladies! Haven't logged on in a while but I am happy to say my appt, is scheduled with Dr. Gabay on 8.28.12 and I couldnt be happier! So readyfor the shape I should have beenborn with : )
Hey...I went to him for a consultation a couple of weeks ago..i scheduled my surgery for Oct 24th...i am very excited...keep posting so i can see your progress!!!
Hello Ladies! I need advice on compression garments! Butt out or in? Also what are the secrets to cinching the waistline even more through compression? Thank you ~
@B. Cooper ~ Yes my family thinks I am crazy as well but its all good cause I shall get my new body ~ LOL!

@leea2000 ~ Glad I could be of assistance. Please keep us posted as to Dr. Lalla's pricing ~ Thank you!
Mz phatbooty thnks a bunch for sharing I have an app to se dr Gartner
On 7/2/ but if that's his price it's to steep for that I go to Salama and spend that much.
On 7/9 I see dr. LaLla I saw his pics on the photo menu..
Thnx a million for the good compliments but just want to say this one important thing the lower back n flanks are key in this project if u have to stress this to ur ps do so cause that's the key in making your booty look nice cause ur lower back is sculpt n no love handles
this is very helpful, I will stress that to Dr. Gabay
Im so sorry, Im just full of questions, how do post up before and wish pics?
Lmao I know I hear you, I wanted to make it earlier but I know thats when Ill have at least 5oo to put down, because Im so eagered that Im pretty sure Im rolling with him, lol, awe this is exciting, im so happy for this site because mf family just doesnt get me and they say Im becoming annoying, lol
And BANNANA if u dont mind me asking, was ur intitial price close to 3,900, and did you have to pay the same amount for round 2?
@Banana ~ That is awesome ~ I can't wait for next Friday to finally meet with him and get my quote ~ I am looking @ early August for my BBL : )!

@B. Cooper ~ Good luck ~ I can't wait that long ~ LOL ~ I have most of the summer off and I need this done yesterday ~ LOL ~ His price point is exactly what I am looking for!
I scheduled my consultation with him next month on the 28th, and I'm nervous to, the pics I have seen were cool, and main concern is the surgeons here in NJ act like they don't want to go as big as I want, but Dr. Gabay work on BANNANA impressed me enough to go a little out the way so If everything goes well I will be joining team Gabay and his price is very very lovely it seems : ) good luck all u girls keep me posted, once I learn how to work this site I will put up pics of my booty (or lack there of ) lol very soon
It didn't take but mayb two wks . Bannanna or Liana
Thank you Banana ~ How long did it take you to get your surgery date? How many cc's did you get?
Good luck with your consult
Prepare yourself with a very good book cause his waiting time is waiting
He takes so long sometimes but you will be very pleased ....... Liann
Thank you Kirsty!

Hey there,

You could use our doctor finder facility to locate surgeons in the area that you're looking at. Good luck with your consultations!

Kirsty

Thank you ladies! I just scheduled my consult with Dr. Gabay for July 13, 2012 : ) How long did it take you to get a surgery date? Bannana how much did you pay? $3,900 is excellent ~ I went to a consult in Jersey and got quoted $8,500 so to pay half for great service is a blessing. Good luck Jadded ~ Can't wait for your results!
Thanks for the info. Keep us informed on how things go. I've been looking, looking & looking. I was leaning towards salama, but from what I read he keeps raising the price and pretty booked. I'm looking for other options and would like to read more on your experience with this doc.

I had my consult with Dr. Gabay and he quoted me $4,700 and said he could lipo 2,000 cc and would use all of that in the transfer. Price includes lipo of abs, flanks, and inner thighs, anesthesia, garment. I hope to get a date in August ~ I turn 31 soon and I need this in my life ~ LOL! Dr. Gabay was knowledgeable and very nice. For the results, price, and location I am choosing him.

Hi take a look at my profile n my blogs by the way I'm Hispanic if that makes a different and in my 40's
Gabay in Philadelphia 3900 I go thursday for my bbl.